[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Finally some actions going on! I thought this drama will never go back to filming. I'm loving Kim's look here. I don't know how many time I've mentioned it lol, but she looks so good.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's good so they can catch up for the other days , but is gonna be as super tough week , good luck for them so we are in day 2
i start to wonder is there sweet scene in this lakorn ?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm glad both James and Kim looks so compatible with one anther visually because I remember some people were questioning whether Kim will look too old next to baby-faced James, but I have to say the production/make-up team did a great job with not overdoing Kim's make up like in her previous lakorns, To me Kim looks the best when she have light make up on.

I wish this drama will start picking up soon because at this rate, we might have to wait two+ years before we get to see it in full action :facepalm:

sarNie Adult
James actually looks more mature now compared to his Khun Chai days, in my opinion. So I think he and Kim suit pretty well. James has an event in Japan on 10 July 2016, not sure when he'll be flying there, so I guess they still have a few days to film. Although tomorrow, he'll have a live FB event or something, so he might probably be off shooting then.

I haven't seen JJ and Kim goofing off or having skinship yet. I hope they shoot the rest of the series soon. I think the most I've seen them is holding hands. JJ is the touchy-feely type. I wonder if he is still shy around Kim. Although they have been taking pictures of each other. I am sure they will be good buddies soon, well, at least I hope so.

sarNie Adult
it's funny, when he's beside Kim, his hand is always at his back hahahaa. James doesn't even dare put his hand on Kim's shoulder. I guess he had a really good talk with Mark hahahahaa

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Screenshot_2016-07-04-23-42-08-1.png they look so cute, JJ looks more mature now( compare to NNS).. I'm so excited for this lakorn! I've already watched Buang Hong(2009)without eng sub and lakorn caps or reviews with eng sub! Hmm, I think I'm gonna hate JJ's character here again like in NNS.... can't help, but love him Kim looks so adorable with simple look

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a kind friend provide me of this thanks to her ;)

Pajaew is not worry that audience will compare old version with the new verisom of buang hong. He believe story mainline will follow the original novel, they will make necessary amendments and clarify that the male lead clothings is according to the novel and will rush shooting for fans.

He mention he do not have stress because is a remark and as for casting kim and james, there is no stress too because regardless is himself, the original writer or those who read the novel, they too feel they fit the characters.
He is not worry that people want to compare..he has done alot of remake..he has past through those stress.. for them producing lakorms is to make it as a new lakorn and not for comparision.
As a reader, he saw alot of novel and he need to understand the main concept of what the story is telling and how to transform into a lakorn.he need to capture the main soul of the story and not to turn the story into a mess. The whole story will be built on the original novel but they can make a breakthrough in details.
This version mainframe come from the novel so readers will be familiar with the story event or maybe will split the novel story into sections because if according to the novel, the lakorn might end very fast.
The lakorn selling point is not just male and female lead..the other characters are interesting as well. As for the male lead costume..is according to how novel introduce the male lead..acorrding to the novel..the male lead appearance is
Face is beautiful like a girl, skin white and smooth, no beard or moustache, long skinny fingers so appearance may make the female lead believe he is a gay
So with that they make his costume not so formal, filled with abit of colors.
Now buang hong has already film 20%. The provlem is script and arrangement of every scene is not yet done so they has no chance to go other places to film and will go chiangmai. Script will be finish soon and they will rush filming. Hope fans will wait patiently

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen James in a black suit yet. I am hoping he'll wear one for a major or breakthrough scene. We all know that the black suit is THE SUIT, the killer suit. hahaha.