[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. They look so cute together!!! Especially in those photo's!. How is the filming going? Is it still slow like always? I can't wait to see this. :)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
For the moment I'm patient :3 I'm waiting quietly this lakorn :)

I still need to watch the old version ^-^ hope i will like it :thumbup:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm hoping KimJi will be more comfortable & teasing each other like KimJa soon.

i'm waiting for KimJi shooting their sweet scenes.

waiting...waiting...waiting...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still surprised how pajaaew said he want this to end flming in september this doesn't seems to even filmed 20% of it

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
i'm still surprised how pajaaew said he want this to end flming in september this doesn't seems to even filmed 20% of it
Did he really say that? Well that means they have 2 and a half months of filming left. How can that be possible :lol: ???? I hope they don't rush to finish this and the lakorn end up being executed badly because of the rush production.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Did he really say that? Well that means they have 2 and a half months of filming left. How can that be possible :lol: ???? I hope they do rush to finish this and the lakorn end up being executed badly because of the rush production.
yes he did , he even said "Aug" @2:47

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤

Cr as tagged

@"peace" I don't know either how that would be possible o_O But he already filmed more than 20% of the lakorn so it's not impossible. Pa'jaaew is kinda secretive about spoiler pic's et vid, so, it's not strange that we don't see a lot of scenes :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

Cr as tagged

@"peace" I don't know either how that would be possible o_O But he already filmed more than 20% of the lakorn so it's not impossible. Pa'jaaew is kinda secretive about spoiler pic's et vid, so, it's not strange that we don't see a lot of scenes :p
wow really ? that surprised me but i still think it's impossible he can finish it i this 3 months it's even hard it can be ready for the end of the year tbh but maybe pajaaew will surprise me and i hope he won't focus too much on the side charcater and that's why he filmed 20% already

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well if they're filming secretively then it makes sense that we're not getting much updates. I do wish for the lakorn to finish filming soon so I can watch it but I just hope they don't rush it and ruin the production.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the thread is extremely sadly so quite, the question in my head now will kimji surprise me cause i really don't know what to expect from this remake it's soo secretive and so vague right now can't know what to think of it

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
after all bts pix in chingmai I think this version looks more like noi's version
actually I like noi's version n'ek was not that tough p'ek was more sweet to n'ek
pajaew said he will follow the novel let's wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after all bts pix in chingmai I think this version looks more like noi's version
actually I like noi's version n'ek was not that tough p'ek was more sweet to n'ek
pajaew said he will follow the novel let's wait and see
do you have an idea what the difference between what is in the novel and the version that was already done , i mean is the novel itself is better or have more romance on it