[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
i saw it before but it's cute to see all in one vdo , me too can't wait to see the result and how paajeaw will refresh it with this fresh pair :D
wonder when they will end filming
Yeah I wonder how far along they are.. I've always liked paajaew's lakorns and James Ji with Kim is icing on the cake.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
This is driving me crazy, but does anyone know what song they're singing together in the clip above? Is it going to be the OST for this lakorn?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
This is driving me crazy, but does anyone know what song they're singing together in the clip above? Is it going to be the OST for this lakorn?
no it's not the ost of this lakorn they were just having fun singing to pass time and this is the song

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know how is Kim's father condition? She did not film anything and there were no activities on her IG for a week as well! Is her dad currently in a bad condition?

sarNie Adult
I just know he had surgery right? James updated his IG yestetday, after being on hiatus for quite a while. He seems to have visited his grandparents so i guess the filming was put on hold since he has some free time in his hands. I think they are about 70% done or something, not sure about the figures but they have been shooting like crazy the past few weeks.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone know how is Kim's father condition? She did not film anything and there were no activities on her IG for a week as well! Is her dad currently in a bad condition?
he is getting better yesterday she had a photoshoot she just still don't update on her ig yet

hope

sarNie Egg
i thought they had exams that why they Pause filming..
hope her dad get well soon.. and it's not something serious ..

meredo

sarNie Egg
Broke rule #7: instigating problem with this statement, you implied that her fans are BLIND and love her talentless acting to even consider them as a joke.

Broke rule #3 & 7: Personal attack is not welcome. Telling the fans that they are consenting evil because they like their celebrity and that it's sad to see them not supporting/liking a better role model. People have different role model; your favorite is not a saint and so are theirs. Therefore, it's best that you leave their alone after you made it clear that you don't like them from your first post.

Broke rule #3: Calling other people immature when they are only telling you to be considerate/conscious of others. Yet, you continue to make more trouble with rude comment tying their favorite celebrity's lifestyle to their personal lifestyle. This was uncalled for.

Most of the Kim fans are aware of her situation and have tried to move on from there. We can only have a civilize discussion when integrity is not drag out of proportion. By making assumption and labeling the fans and their integrity as part of society's problem will not make thing any less upsetting. Everyone in their right mind know how to distinguish between these two; celebrity life and reality world.

It's not a fair remark when you labelled/called others' consideration as being rude and weak.

You can say what you want as long as it does not bring harm to other by not making comment such as those things that you've said/labelled the fans to be. You are not in the fans' shoe and will not understand what they've been through -- you never know they might have fought this battle themselves and decided to forgive and forget to move on to embrace the growing/changing Kim in better ways.

Again, I'm going in circle. You have no business to call/blame the fans as part of society's problem.

It's not that I couldn't ... it's because I'm repeating what Tina said and since you asked for it I sure hope you read what I wrote up there to make sense of the same repeated words made earlier by her. There are lots of repeating on top if you have not notice yet. If I want to ban you I wouldn't have given you 3 chances or bother to communicate with you here. I'm not one who abuse her power. I understand the statement, "with great power comes great responsibility." Banning you is pretty easy. I just have to create three strikes and then you're gone.

Word of advice, I don't threaten people without ground. Please go read the 9 rules we have in here to avoid such confrontation again and see that I'm just doing my duty as a moderator per the rules here (if you're curious, I co-wrote those rules so I know that you did not read it yet). It is also why the two of us moderators have to step in to correct this problem because rules can be forgotten simply due to how easy/lay back we are with members.
you cant "leave integrity out of the problem" when integrity is the problem. right everyone makes mistakes but being adulterous is a behavior pre-contemplated and intentional you cant be naive to this extent to compare this to accidentally stepped on other people's feet on BTS can you?

maybe those people like these thinking it is alright to cheat and it can be forgiven and forget eventually as long as you are rich and famous and if you forbid people to talk about and condemn it is the exactly the reason why the moral of the society is downgrading.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
we need new updates i hope i hope they gonna film this week :angel10:
Yes, wondering will there be any filming...hmm... i am wondering if there any fan make mv for jj and kim? hahaha
maybe watching that can heal my patience for waiting for this lakorn and their updates hahaha

Knitty

sarNie Adult
well sometimes i feel it works sometimes doesn't do i still didn't find the secret recipe :lol:
haha you need more people.
Like i always say more positive signals, it will travel to the the other end of the world and deliver to those people..

So lets start... :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i believe that can work if you truly believe in it and you know i'm , so let's hope strong that this week we will have some new updates we will lose nothing :lol: