[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aww such a cute moment!! Is this BTS pic or a scene in a lakorn?!
I guess Kim lost her balance and tumbled off and James is holding on to her until she regained her composure. I like little things like these.. :love::icon12:
i'm not sure but for me it looks like a BTS a NG bts maybe they have to do some action and kim lost balance as you said and he catch her like that haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no mercy at all they were filming from early morning until night for two days now and this two days suppose o be a holiday , i pity them and all the crew

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really sympathy with kim , james and all the crew who had to work in this two days from morning until midnight while most of the other stars now are resting and enjoying the holidays

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this made me sooo excited why they didn't spoil us like this before , i thought we won't have that much intersting romance moment going on he saved her two time now :lol: :cheer:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I've a thing about people who are hard working and multi task. Maybe that's why I like JMa. Was not a fan of James Jirayu until BH. This lakorn gave me an opportunity to know him more as an actor and also as a person. He is slowly growing on me. I have never seen him making excuses or complain. I wish he succeeds in everything he does. I guess by the end of this drama, I'll be a member of 2 James club together!

In a way I'm happy to see Kim working and exhausted even on holiday so she doesn't get more time to cry for her loss. She needs more work to distract her mind.
Belated Christmas wishes and Happy New Year to everyone :)
P.S. I already want a reunion for ♡JJ and Kim!!♡

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Sorry! I was inactive during the holidays, but it seems the Buang Hong team was working overtime. James was actually shuffling between the set of Game Sanaeha (his lakorn with Taew) and Buang Hong over the past week. (actually, now that i think about it, I'm not sure if Christmas is a holiday in Thailand, but this year, Christmas falls on a Sunday, and the Buang Hong staff usually film over the weekend)

In any event, I think James got the encouragement he needed as his mom and grandma visited the Buang Hong set and took pics with Kim and the other staff.

Mom can be mistaken as a N'ek herself! Hahahaha

Photo cr: BuangHong2016; JamesJiVietnamFC

It's funny yesterday, James tweeted about feeling itchy all over and not knowing what to do. :( It must have been the night swamp scene. Hope he's ok, the poor boy.

I'm glad to have another person on board the Dual James Alliance, welcome @RakLakornNYK! Yes, these boys really do work hard and know how to have fun too. Kim also is a trooper, and it's good that she gets to play around with these two James, back to back. I'm glad to see her smiling and being strong despite everything.

About what James and Kim were doing with their hands while playing a game, a Jiranee fan opined that they were trying to do what James learned from Bella, that is, making a flower with their fingers (???) - it was a "talent" Bella showed in the 3Zaap program while with JamesJi a few years back.

Video cr: march_mp IG
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15674817_1217875294972199_3964126283016699904_n.mp4