[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
I hope they release the mushy pic teasers soon. And I also can't wait for the music video! Kyaaaaa! The ending scene is reminiscent of the scene between Mew and Nadech in the field, though it seems they are of a different season, like Tam Rak Keun Jai is more on yellows and greens like summer, whereas the Buang Hong ending scene has greens and pinks so it is more like spring. Kim and James Ji look so great together. I can't wait for this cute and fluffy lakorn!

sarNie Adult
I wonder why they need to film again. What was their ending scene before?
Maybe they had to wait for the right season or time for the flowers to bloom. I am not a flower expert but I'm thinking it might be something like the Sakura blossoms that bloom only on a particular week at a certain spot.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I need a teaser too since it's airing in the next batch of lakorns!

Can't wait though! My Ma is super excited for it!

sarNie Adult
I am excited for this because I have mostly seen period lakorns from Paa'Jaew. I really enjoyed Tam Rak Keun Jai, and I feel that this lakorn would parallel it somewhat, since it is the sequel. I love watching light-hearted fluffy romance stories, and this one fits the bill, from what I've seen so far. i just wonder how "sweet" it's gonna be since we've only seen a few of the mushy pictures. i suppose that's okay too so everything is gonna be a surprise.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am excited for this because I have mostly seen period lakorns from Paa'Jaew. I really enjoyed Tam Rak Keun Jai, and I feel that this lakorn would parallel it somewhat, since it is the sequel. I love watching light-hearted fluffy romance stories, and this one fits the bill, from what I've seen so far. i just wonder how "sweet" it's gonna be since we've only seen a few of the mushy pictures. i suppose that's okay too so everything is gonna be a surprise.
totally agree with you , so i hope we will be really surprised a lot here :D cause they look cute together and in a harmony

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I didn't really enjoy James and Yaya's, though, even if Pa'Jaew was involved. It's a hit and miss for me.

I really liked the chemistry between Nadech and Mew, so hopefully, James and Kim can generate even better chemistry because that is everything. But Kim usually has good chemistry with just about anyone. BUT I'm dying for a teaser.

sarNie Adult
I didn't really enjoy James and Yaya's, though, even if Pa'Jaew was involved. It's a hit and miss for me.

I really liked the chemistry between Nadech and Mew, so hopefully, James and Kim can generate even better chemistry because that is everything. But Kim usually has good chemistry with just about anyone. BUT I'm dying for a teaser.

I think the P'Ek here is more reasonable and less of a jerk, so it might be more enjoyable :risas3: I think telling is the fact that even though there is very few skinship between these two, in those teasers where they are just looking at each other, I can already feel warm and fuzzy inside. I really hope they have good chemistry together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
usually for me just from the pix i can say if a couple will have chemistry or not and for sure jiberley will have chemistry for sure :lol: but what left is to know how strong and how deep this chemistry can attract us is what we need to wait to see
and i absolutely can't wait for the first teaser

sarNie Adult
Oh i forgot to mention. In Tam Rak Keun Jai, the romance part was probably just around 60% or even 40%. A big bulk of the story is the N'ek discovering herself, or resolving her issues with her parents, etc. I think for Buang Hong it will be similar because here there will be growth in the character of the N'ek, from what I understand from the plot (she is a swan who turns into a duckling haha who turns into a swan again). So i think that would also make this lakorn interesting.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
cool, are they following lakorn will they recognize them in case they saw them ? :D
I know they like watching lakorn. Actually a few years back when my parents went to visit my grandparents, they saw a movie production filming there too. Not sure what lakorn though. If only I was there, I would go and watch. Haha. :)