[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That part was added to the plot by Paa'Jaew I think. My theory is that Tam Rak Keun Jai with Nadech had a lot of action so Ramet, being the buddy of Singh must have some level of badassery too. Either that or PaaJaew needs to give us fans the token JamesJi in the water scene hahaha.
A badass James Ji? With that cute face...? Hehehe... I will look forward to that then.

Anyhow James Ji does look a bit charismatic in the teaser. Maybe he seems taller in this lakorn. In NNS, he looked so cute and more of a rascal rather than a charming gentleman. That's the first lakorn of him that I watched. I don't bother to watch the gentlemen siblings series that he was in. Though it was famous but I am just not into cute guy and he was cute in that.

I'm gonna watch BH for Kim.

sarNie Adult
A badass James Ji? With that cute face...? Hehehe... I will look forward to that then.

Anyhow James Ji does look a bit charismatic in the teaser. Maybe he seems taller in this lakorn. In NNS, he looked so cute and more of a rascal rather than a charming gentleman. That's the first lakorn of him that I watched. I don't bother to watch the gentlemen siblings series that he was in. Though it was famous but I am just not into cute guy and he was cute in that.

Haha, dare I say it, JamesJi had some level of badassery in Padiwarada. ;) though he was supposed to be a sheriff there, so he was required to be badass. I think he pulled it off towards the end. But here in the Buang Hong he's gonna be a hotelier, so I'm not sure how it will go. Maybe instead of being badass, he'll just need to be "manly man" enough to be able to know how to hold a gun. :risas3: ("A man's got to do what a man's got to do")

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't have high hopes for this lakorn, if I'm being honest lol. I just wanna see the mv bc atleast that'll give me what to expect in the lakorn or it'll give me an idea.

twister02

M♥K

We have the same feeling for the gentleman siblings series. I know he was launched on that lakorn but I don't know, after I watched him in NNS, I tried to watch it but I don't like his n'ek there and also in Padiwarada.

Will watch BH for him and Kim. Hope we can get a real kiss in here. :naughty2:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
We have the same feeling for the gentleman siblings series. I know he was launched on that lakorn but I don't know, after I watched him in NNS, I tried to watch it but I don't like his n'ek there and also in Padiwarada.

after i catch up many lakorn this few months, i didn'n get any hopes to get a real kiss.because most lakorn from what i see they always zoom out whenever there is kiss scene.so different from korean drama but i dont know i just addicted with thai lakorn storyline and probably most of their actors..lols:fighting3:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hope we can get a real kiss in here. :naughty2:
after i catch up many lakorn this few months, i didn'n get any hopes to get a real kiss.because most lakorn from what i see they always zoom out whenever there is kiss scene.
It all depends on the production team. Paajaew, the director in here, is known for small gestures of love. Very small! He directed Raeng Pradtana and Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and we always got angled kisses. Unless there's a miracle, I don't think our wishes will be granted. :sad6:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
It all depends on the production team. Paajaew, the director in here, is known for small gestures of love. Very small! He directed Raeng Pradtana and Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and we always got angled kisses. Unless there's a miracle, I don't think our wishes will be granted. :sad6:
so does "small gestures of love" means we just get slightly less hope for kiss scene.nahh..i dont even mind because even if there was no real kiss i still think their storyline were sweet enough for me.lols..:fighting3:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
so does "small gestures of love" means we just get slightly less hope for kiss scene.nahh..i dont even mind because even if there was no real kiss i still think their storyline were sweet enough for me.lols..:fighting3:
By the looks of it, there definitely will be some cute scenes between KimJi, but just not REAL kisses. I think we might get a camera angled kiss, but that's good enough for me. Unless their chemistry is seriously sizzling, I won't complain. :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
Sighs! That's what I'm thinking also. He also directed Neung Nai Suang and there's no real kiss in there. :sad6:
I agree with you. It really depends on the production. Anne's production seems to allow lots of real kisses. (ARO, Piang Chai)
I'm just hoping that Paajaew will step up in this department.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kiss or no kiss... it all comes back to chemistry. If the chemistry is so-so than I don't see the point of having kisses.

PaaJaew did well in NNS though I do think there are some awkward scenes (like during Pum's uncle's birthday party), but overall I enjoyed watching the lakorn. I think it's sweet.

However, RP is a total R.I.P. Sorry Kim. Though you are my favourite but that lakorn is just so boring.

So yeah, I am hoping for it to be a really good lakorn with good chemistry. I still have hopes for it due to Kim.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

True. I did not watch the gentleman siblings not only because of his cute face but mainly because I don't ship him and the n'ek. Same reason for Padiwarada.

This will be James Ji's second lakorn that I'll be watching and wish that he'll excel in it. Bcoz NNS is awesome to me. Awesomely sweet.