[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Finally!!! The song has been released. I loved everything about it hehehe. Now I can see some chemistry between James & Kim lol. It's not explosive but it's drawing me in. Now I just have to worry about the storyline in this version.

here's the translation for the song

Kae Parp Luang Tah [Just an Illusion] by Namcha Sheeranut

Aht ja koey kid pbai eng wah tua kong chun mee prom took yahng

I may have once thought that I had everything

Mai koey ja rup fung krai lhong nai ngao kong tua

I never listened to anyone, I was lost in my own shadow

*Sood tai gor luer dtae tua eng

In the end, all I had left was myself

Parp fun lhao nun mai mee jing…

Those dream images don’t exist…

**Mun pben kae parp luang tah mun pben kae parp maya

It’s just an illusion, it’s just a delusion

Euam meu pbai kwa dai ma kae ngao jarng jarng

I reach out to grab it only to get a faded shadow

Ja mee mai krai barng kon ja ton chun dai took yahng

Will there be any one that will tolerate everything of me?

Prom tee ja ruk mae wah tua chun mai luer arai

And is ready to love me even though I have nothing

Yoo gup kwarm fun ma naan

I’ve been living in my own dream for a long time

Teun jahk lhoke suay ma jur kwarm jing

I wake up from my naïve world to face reality

Sing tee koey kit nai jai haai pbai nai prip tah

The things I once had in mind disappeared in a blink of an eye

Repeat */**/**

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
the whole song make me think that this lakorn are going to be a sad story.that stepmother looks evil enough.is the story going to make me cry a lot:confused12::confused12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the OST! Super excited! Hopefully it'll fill the void KC leaves in my life lol. So, I'm sure I asked this before and I already forgot but do we know if anyone will be subbing this?

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew I would love the ost once I heard the teaser of it on Kim's IG a couple weeks ago. It's not often you hear this type of genre as a lakorn ost. It actually reminds me a bit of Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson. And the music video is just stunning. Kim looks so divine in the white dress and feather boa with her hair up. I'm pretty sure it's the first time she's ever acted in her own lakorn ost music video. Usually it's just scenes from her lakorns in her music videos.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Sort of excited for this lakorn. I hope JJ keeps the hairstyle from the MV OST. The melody of the OST is nice and the chorus part sounds familiar. I am hopeful and likes this type of lakorn.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Now i have time to listen the song and I love it. I love Namcha's voice. Everyone looks good in this OST, esp Kim and Bee. I still can believe that I can see Kim and Bee in same lakorn. This song will be added in my daily playlist. Now i wait for JameJi's song and 3 more days for this lakorn

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Sort of excited for this lakorn. I hope JJ keeps the hairstyle from the MV OST. The melody of the OST is nice and the chorus part sounds familiar. I am hopeful and likes this type of lakorn.
agree.his hairstyle make him more handsome in mature way.I really love that hairstyle:love::love:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh, I love the song, but the MV wasn't as good as the trailers in my opinion, though, but that's because there wasn't enough of James and Kim. I hope they come out with another version that is geared towards the lakorn.

One thing I do dislike and wish P'Jaew would change in her lakorns is, she makes the nang'rai WAY too strong. In NNS...ugh. It frustrates me, same goes for RP too. You can still have a decent lakorn without all of that drama. But it is what it is.

I'm still not completely sold on the chemistry yet. I see some but I hope we'll be electrocuted by it when we watch the lakorn. Lol

Already purchased the song on iTunes! Thank God for iTunes. James' song is alright, not my taste. Lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh, I love the song, but the MV wasn't as good as the trailers in my opinion, though, but that's because there wasn't enough of James and Kim. I hope they come out with another version that is geared towards the lakorn.

One thing I do dislike and wish P'Jaew would change in her lakorns is, she makes the nang'rai WAY too strong. In NNS...ugh. It frustrates me, same goes for RP too. You can still have a decent lakorn without all of that drama. But it is what it is.

I'm still not completely sold on the chemistry yet. I see some but I hope we'll be electrocuted by it when we watch the lakorn. Lol

Already purchased the song on iTunes! Thank God for iTunes. James' song is alright, not my taste. Lol
And don't forget P'Jaew loves the long looking into each other eyes love scenes between n'ek and p'ek. I hate it! Just like in RP all Nadech and Kim did was look into each other eyes. Like can we at least get a sniff or kiss??