[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I love Namcha's song than JJ's song.
Finish part 1 and i wish the opening and introducing characters executed better. It's be great if Pim turned around and saw Ramet's eyes. I'm not sure if Ramet fell in love at first sight. If according to what i read but i don't see his love or the moment when he mesmerized by her beauty. Maybe it's too soon to say but I hop Kim will have another good lakorn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure she did not sing for PCKNMCPW. I think she wanted to focus on acting out her character and wanted viewers to look at her as Namcha the actress instead of Namcha the singer. I think I read that somewhere or seen one of her interviews where she mentioned that. I could be wrong though lol. It's been a while ago. As for KC, I didn't follow that lakorn so I don't know the osts for that drama.

I won't be able to watch it live so I'll wait for ch3 YouTube upload or if I'm a good girl then I'll wait for the subbed version lol.
It is still early. The pranang'ek haven't even met yet. I am sure you can control yourself for the time being. Like I said. It's still early.

twister02

M♥K
I'm pretty sure she did not sing for PCKNMCPW. I think she wanted to focus on acting out her character and wanted viewers to look at her as Namcha the actress instead of Namcha the singer. I think I read that somewhere or seen one of her interviews where she mentioned that. I could be wrong though lol. It's been a while ago. As for KC, I didn't follow that lakorn so I don't know the osts for that drama.

I won't be able to watch it live so I'll wait for ch3 YouTube upload or if I'm a good girl then I'll wait for the subbed version lol.
The girl who sang the OST for PCKNMCPW and KC is the same. I forgot her name. Hahaha

Anyway, I tried watching the first part and I think I might pass on the live for the pilot. I'm gonna wait for the subbed version and understand the foundation of the story first before watching it live since I don't understand anything. Haha. I'm glad almost everyone I'm following in IG is promoting BH.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry but the TRKJ commercial makes me wanna rewatch it!! i'm watching BTS of Buang Hong and JJ is actually very cute in here. I love when he was like "No one's as beautiful as you" to Kim after taking her photo lol!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lovin' their intros and the music they've used :)
My connection is bad so I need to be at home first before I continue watching it live. My data is kinda bad. I need wifi. Haha
Yeah the intro is nice. The song is quite unique. Esp the chorus part. Not much spoiler been given in the opening. Infact, too little or none at all.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I can't stand cat fights, so many from KC already.
There will be gazillion cat fights here I bet. The stepmother has two sidekicks! My. The person that can stand up and fight must be really strong mentally and has strong mouth power.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Sorry but the TRKJ commercial makes me wanna rewatch it!! i'm watching BTS of Buang Hong and JJ is actually very cute in here. I love when he was like "No one's as beautiful as you" to Kim after taking her photo lol!!
I was shocked at his statement too. But Kim just ignored him. Hahaha...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It is still early. The pranang'ek haven't even met yet. I am sure you can control yourself for the time being. Like I said. It's still early.
Huh??? I haven't watch the lakorn yet lol. I think this comment is meant for someone else above.

The girl who sang the OST for PCKNMCPW and KC is the same. I forgot her name. Hahaha

Anyway, I tried watching the first part and I think I might pass on the live for the pilot. I'm gonna wait for the subbed version and understand the foundation of the story first before watching it live since I don't understand anything. Haha. I'm glad almost everyone I'm following in IG is promoting BH.
If it's the same singer than it's not Namcha that sang for KC. I don't remember her name neither but I'm sure it's not Namcha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
When I first heard the OST for this lakorn i didn't really like it, but I'm starting to really like it.
Was that her dad with the flowers? I heard "Dad" but i'm not sure. He's looks so young!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that's Kim's dad in the lakorn. Gosh he looks so young they can be siblings or lovers instead lol. Maybe he had Kim at an early age than the prescribed age for having a child because usually that happens.

EDIT: He's not actually the dad guys

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yes that's Kim's dad in the lakorn. Gosh he looks so young they can be siblings or lovers instead lol. Maybe he had Kim at an early age than the prescribed age for having a child because usually that happens.
Are you sure? I think that's her bf. What happened with the dad in previous pic.