[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
people dont like her bc of her bitchy arrogant personality towards other people but eventually she'll come around to changing once she goes and work the simple life at praek's hotel
I'm tired of the same roles for Kim....I'll tune it because I'm a fan, but I want to see something different from her.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So I'm only a few minutes into episode one but I had to pause and comment, how come all n'eks in lakorns are so against wearing anybthing that shows a little bit of skin? It's always a big deal for the characters to be "properly" dresses and covered up. I mean, I guess I understand the culturally differences in what's acceptable for a good girl image and what's not but it's been kinda annoying to see this theme lakorn after lakorn

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I will turn this one for sure. I can see Kim and JJ's chemistry and curious how the story will unfold.
The Dad and Pim's scene are so sad and hurtful. I can't believe her dad suicided and left her in this world. I know he had hard time but it was selfish to run alone like this. Would he think her bf will take care of her? What will she do with all the pains and debts that he left behind? Beside her dad, I think Pim only has her bf and we know that he will dump her soon. I would rather think her dad had heart attacked or strock and die.

I start to write and post comments on AF after KC and I think it's my habit now. I need to write something on Mon-Tue or it will be boring night for sure.

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I'm tired of the same roles for Kim....I'll tune it because I'm a fan, but I want to see something different from her.
That's what I talked to a friend, she always gets the same role! Even in an interview the reporter said that she was natural in that already,

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I love Namcha's song than JJ's song.
Finish part 1 and i wish the opening and introducing characters executed better. It's be great if Pim turned around and saw Ramet's eyes. I'm not sure if Ramet fell in love at first sight. If according to what i read but i don't see his love or the moment when he mesmerized by her beauty. Maybe it's too soon to say but I hop Kim will have another good lakorn
JJ's duet partner reminds me of Bella in Pobruk. The hairstyle

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll also wait for the English subtitles to fully understand the episode. What I don't get is that why the father resorted to committing suicide, like is he running away from some debts? He should have thought of Pim's sake. What we can learn here is that suicide is never an option.
Ramet may be a chill p'ek here lol but he can be fierce too.
As usual, the n'rai falls in love at first sight LOL. Obviously from Bee's actions towards JJ.
Nice to see Diana making an appearance here as Nong. Can't wait to see Mew as Noona.
Looking forward to next week's episode and see how will Kim and JJ's chemistry start to unfold :love::love::love:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I cannot believe this! I'm at work and I'm here on AF trying to get some spoiler hahaha. I hope after i get off from work the English sub is ready for me to watch.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes that's Kim's dad in the lakorn. Gosh he looks so young they can be siblings or lovers instead lol. Maybe he had Kim at an early age than the prescribed age for having a child because usually that happens.

EDIT: He's not actually the dad guys
LOLL Is that the boyfriend? i really heard dad lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I just listened to the osts for this lakorn and I love it. Tell me someone is subbing Buang Hong.
Edit: I just watched episode 1 and Kim does play a lot of stubborn and feisty roles. It'd be nice to see her play a role that's the total opposite. But I can't wait to see how the next episode goes.

Last edited:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Kimberly Ann Voltemas Project/Lakorn:
1. 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao: Thara Himalai as Thiptara or Nam
2. Ruk Pathiharn as Nicharmon
3. Sarm Noom Nuer Tong as Arunsri or Aew
4. Punya Chon Kon Krua as Ameeka or Cher-aim
5. Raeng Prathana as Soodapa or Krathae or Thae
6. Ton Ruk Rim Rua as Nalin or Bua
7. Ab Ruk Online as Pribprao or Prao
8. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer as Wanvisa
9. Nang Rai Tee Ruk as Pimchanok or Pim
10. Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised as Anusaniya or Noot
11. Buang Hong as Pimlapat or Pim

Is it just me or Pimlapat is similar to Krathae, Pribprao, Pimchanok and Anusaniya? Pimlapat is very arrogant/sassy which is very much like Krathae and Pimchanok.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking forward to seeing this one subbed, but I agree Kim has seem to played the tough/rich/arrogant/bitchy n'ek quite a few times now. While she definitely does it well I would like to see her try something else. Maybe her next lakorn with Mark will be a good change in terms of character.

Sidenote I wish they didn't give her full bangs. I like her usual style so much more lol.