[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this gonna be supper fun to watch how this two will be together :lol: they are opposite like the north pole and the south pole

the old woman is like "omg i can't believe my ear and eyes" hahahahaha

i laughed hard at the old woman's expression hahahahahahahaha she is like i saying "nothing we are losing nothing as long as your majesty is happy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace, do u know how much I miss you in this thread? I'm so happy to see you come back with lots of nice updates! I can't wait for next week...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You are full of energy when talking about Kim! I like it! Wonder when they will release the rest of the episode with sub!
i love to surround myself as much as possible from the positive energy that' why i talk most of things i like
the sub will take time cause i believe they are busy and they are probably tired cause it will take a lot of their personal rest time witch why i try to be patient cause i'm sure they are trying the best they can do so let's wait a little bit more :thumbup::thumbup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Overall acting not so good so far. Bee and Kim are competiting about who will overact the most here. JJ is stiff too

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace, I really appreciate their time, but I'm just not patience enough, has ha. Do you know if this new sub team, some of them come from SJDK team that sub PCKNMCPW? Or they are different group?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace, I really appreciate their time, but I'm just not patience enough, has ha. Do you know if this new sub team, some of them come from SJDK team that sub PCKNMCPW? Or they are different group?
you have to be patient i will borrow you some :D and no i have no idea :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah it is still episode 1. Furthermore, it is still not fully subbed. BH will get better as Kim enter and work at the hotel. Thanks @"peace" for the explanation on some scenes and characters.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
in ep 1.one thing that i dislike was the way ramet stares at the stepmother.lols,i think ramet can't see pretty woman,he just went crazy staring at those pretties:risas3::risas3:
such a bad/naughty eyes, ramet!!:fighting3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah it is still episode 1. Furthermore, it is still not fully subbed. BH will get better as Kim enter and work at the hotel. Thanks @"peace" for the explanation on some scenes and characters.
you are welcome just love to share what i think and feel i'm living the story :)

you are not a machine pim but you are for sure stupid and blind

easy to fool with just few superficial expensive things an easy swan for a haunter like paul

yeah dream on dream swan a storm is getting close to you will makes you wake up for your fantasy world and will send you to the real world i can't wait to see a girl like pim how much she will suffer to let go of all this luxury and spoil she made herself live in it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he looks calm and well behaved but his words can cut like a knife :lol:

don't let his nice look fool you he is quite scary

his eyes know his target

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmm some maybe think is the dad's fault that pim is like that spoiled and ill mannered for spoiling her to much and give her eveything she want until she is selfish like this and think only of her demand and desires but i think the dad feel guilty somehow or pity for his girl that she lost her mom and he thought that by giving her everything she want he will makes her forget her pain and cover up for the emotional luck that she may live but a day come that the result of his fear for her and keeping her away from any pain made her lose every sense of the feeling of weakness sadness and sympathy that she don't even realize what other people around her feel cause she doesn't know what pity and "others feeling" mean and she dare to be this harsh with her words cause she never knew the effect of this words , very sad

even when she is this rude and wrong he keep protecting her feeling witch is sooo wrong

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommyyyyy i can't wait to see the show a personality like pim with a personality like ramet is gonna be booomb once he discover her dishonesty

the meaning of love for her is limited in "you give me what i want then mean you love me"

this part was one of my favorite it show clearly how ignorant pim in the therm of feeling she had no clue how in pain her dad was she didn't even asked him why he say that she looked at him clueless like she don't know what he is talking about she don't know the word uncertain

oh man i can't wait i can't wait when she will start put her in the real thing it's gonna be so enjoyable to see the process of transformation

Last edited: