[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have watched the fully subbed episode 1 and my oh my!!! It is superb! I love it soooo much! Those who haven't seen it should watch it. Those who might have doubts on it due to the after effects of KC should really give it a shot! It's beautiful!

Not just the characters are beautiful but the I don't know how to put it... cinematography?... the colour of the lakorn is soooo fairytale like. So dreamy.

Episode 1 is so wonderful! Just like what some have said before... it is a beautiful introduction to the characters. I love the introductions so much!

Kim as Pimlapat is surely a bratty character that we have seen Kim played so many times. But, there is an "umph" to her character as Pimlapat that is a bit different. Maybe it is a combination of all characters that she has played before.

Hard working and no bs like Annusaneya,
Spoil brat like Krathae,
Highly determine like Pribprao and Ameeka.

Has she ever played as someone that is "fallen from grace"? I don't think so. I am not sure.

As for JJ. He is a hunk. As he takes bs with coolness. One think is for sure, he has fallen for Pimlapat's beauty from the first sight BUT need to see more to know if this fella is a playboy. I was laughing in disbelief watching his body language when meeting the evil two-faced stepmom.

The cat fights, with sub... is bearable. It is amazing how strong Pimlapat is fighting against 3 mouths!

So yeah, I have fallen for this lakorn and am highly recommending this to every lakorn lovers. Give it a try.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
When one of Pimlapat's client, the magazine editor I assume, suggested to Pimlapat that she should hire a manager to organize her work I immediately thought of our favourite manager - P'Suki!

He is free now isn't he? Hahahaha... should recommend Pimlapat P'Suki.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
...and oh! The OST is unique. I am in love with "Somika"'s voice and the opening of the lakorn is just so beautiful. It looks like a CF rather than an opening for a lakorn.

Another thing is, you can hardly see any spoiler/teaser for the coming episodes in the opening and ending credit. Love it!

P/s: I am doing my best but may look lousy to promote this lakorn. Sorry. Hehehe

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kimmystationworld has uploaded the subbed vid on their channel. 2 channels are doing their best subbing the lakorn. Kudos!

Faye90

sarNie Egg
Hello all, I just signed up to clarify a few things about the subs. I was the main editor for PCKNMCPW and I'm also editing BH.

BH is a collaboration project between KimmyStation and JirayuHome. Because this is our first collaboration with JH, the subs will not come out as quickly as PCKNMCPW did. So please be patient as we get back into the rhythm of subbing, timing, and editing. Hopefully, we will get to a point of having a good turnaround but I can't promise that right now.

So please cheer on my fellow teammates as they are all doing a great job despite being busy IRL :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello all, I just signed up to clarify a few things about the subs. I was the main editor for PCKNMCPW and I'm also editing BH.

BH is a collaboration project between KimmyStation and JirayuHome. Because this is our first collaboration with JH, the subs will not come out as quickly as PCKNMCPW did. So please be patient as we get back into the rhythm of subbing, timing, and editing. Hopefully, we will get to a point of having a good turnaround but I can't promise that right now.

So please cheer on my fellow teammates as they are all doing a great job despite being busy IRL :cheer:
you guys have all the support fighting :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::crybaby2::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: thank you very very much :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg

We greatly appreciate your help. Thanks always for subbing kimmy lakorns. Because of you guys I can watch kim all the time. :clap:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Thanks so much for the effort. I, as fan, can contribute nothing but just patiently wait and support for the subs. Thanks a lot to the whole dedicated team. Take care and warmest regards.

P/s: I notice that dynastykat is subbing as well. Glad that she is subbing again.

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB

We all very much thank you for what you did guys. Thankkkkkk yyyyoooouuu . Yes you do the great job @Faye90 :cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I have watched the fully subbed episode 1 and my oh my!!! It is superb! I love it soooo much! Those who haven't seen it should watch it. Those who might have doubts on it due to the after effects of KC should really give it a shot! It's beautiful!

Not just the characters are beautiful but the I don't know how to put it... cinematography?... the colour of the lakorn is soooo fairytale like. So dreamy.

Episode 1 is so wonderful! Just like what some have said before... it is a beautiful introduction to the characters. I love the introductions so much!

Kim as Pimlapat is surely a bratty character that we have seen Kim played so many times. But, there is an "umph" to her character as Pimlapat that is a bit different. Maybe it is a combination of all characters that she has played before.

Hard working and no bs like Annusaneya,
Spoil brat like Krathae,
Highly determine like Pribprao and Ameeka.

Has she ever played as someone that is "fallen from grace"? I don't think so. I am not sure.

As for JJ. He is a hunk. As he takes bs with coolness. One think is for sure, he has fallen for Pimlapat's beauty from the first sight BUT need to see more to know if this fella is a playboy. I was laughing in disbelief watching his body language when meeting the evil two-faced stepmom.

The cat fights, with sub... is bearable. It is amazing how strong Pimlapat is fighting against 3 mouths!

So yeah, I have fallen for this lakorn and am highly recommending this to every lakorn lovers. Give it a try.
Sounds good! Reading others' comments regarding the 1st episode had me curious a bit. I migh wait til half-way through the series because it's so frustrating to wait for a Monday/Tuesday.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
There are many PCKNMCPW related stuffs here. "Somika" sang the ost and Pim lives in Somika's house. I think Pim's bf is the guy who drugged Nuth in PCKNMCPW

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
There are many PCKNMCPW related stuffs here. "Somika" sang the ost and Pim lives in Somika's house. I think Pim's bf is the guy who drugged Nuth in PCKNMCPW
Thanks so much! I tried so hard to remember where have I seen "Paul" before. His voice and way of speaking sounds so familiar.

...and thanks also for pointing out the similarities between the lakorns. I have to ask... don't they have other house to use? I mean I've seen Pim's house so many times in other lakorns. The houses in Raeng Pradtanah, PCKNMCPW, Kularb Rai Glai Ruk, CH3 and CH7'S lakorns... come on! Can't they borrow other houses? It's quite funny to be using the same houses (some to me are mansions) again and again in lakorns after lakorns...

twister02

M♥K

I can't thank you enough for the effort each of the subbers endure just to provide the subs to the international fans so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, to the subbing team. I can wait. I'll patiently wait. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I finished BH with subs, i must say JJ and kimmy is very cute even BTS lol! I was watching the closing party and its so cute!
The story is pretty interesting, I hate her boyfriend and her step mother -.-
but then again I also hate Pim! When she said she didn't love her dad cause he wouldn't buy her a car like what the heck. I notice Kim always play lakorns with either just a dad or both parents, have she played one with just a mom?