[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I really look forward to the next episode.can't wait to see more pim and ramet moment:love:
but I also hope there might not have many ramet and mathavi moment.seing ramet look at mathavi made me annoyed at him.poor my james:fighting3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really look forward to the next episode.can't wait to see more pim and ramet moment:love:
but I also hope there might not have many ramet and mathavi moment.seing ramet look at mathavi made me annoyed at him.poor my james:fighting3:
I agreee, I can't believe Ramet's friend was trying to hook him up with Mathavi, they look so odd, P'Bee looks way older than Kim and JJ or is it just me

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I notice everyone here come from different parts(countries) around the workd, I just want to know what is the feedback of BH episode 1 among people who watch Thai Lakorn? In my native country, it seems like the feedback is mix between negative and positive! Anyway, I just want to know others views about this.

@Peace has ha I'm so happy right now! I'm in love with this Lakorn and I'm glad they didn't give us lots of spoiler because it make the Lakorn mystery, also make me curious to watch more and more!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I notice everyone here come from different parts(countries) around the workd, I just want to know what is the feedback of BH episode 1 among people who watch Thai Lakorn? In my native country, it seems like the feedback is mix between negative and positive! Anyway, I just want to know others views about this.

@Peace has ha I'm so happy right now! I'm in love with this Lakorn and I'm glad they didn't give us lots of spoiler because it make the Lakorn mystery, also make me curious to watch more and more!
Here is some of the feed back

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
No I don't know sadly. Where else do they show thai lakorns?
Oh, I don't think they show it live in other countries, but in my native country they watch it live through cable tv (they havech3, ch7). I read the commments online and I see lots of negative feedbacks saying Kim face is too good (manner) which did not fit this role. They keep compare to how good the previous version was. I look at it in a different view because since the director is different and it is airing in different channel. The story might not be exactly the same. I'm just curious to know if other neighbor country got the same feedback?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh, I don't think they show it live in other countries, but in my native country they watch it live through cable tv (they havech3, ch7). I read the commments online and I see lots of negative feedbacks saying Kim face is too good (manner) which did not fit this role. They keep compare to how good the previous version was. I look at it in a different view because since the director is different and it is airing in different channel. The story might not be exactly the same. I'm just curious to know if other neighbor country got the same feedback?
So they need more of a rai face? Lol i don't really mind since Kim is good at being biatchy. There's always gonna be comparison with the older version, but i agree nothing can be the same. i think anyone who watched the old versions will never like the remake. Just like people who read the books will think the movie version suck.

twister02

M♥K
I hope not bz of Paajaew that CH3 knows about the sub and blocks the sub videos. I saw many lakorns got deleted bz of copyright.
Let's just hope for the best. I don't know how Paajaew learned about the sub but I do hope it will not be deleted. After all, CH3 uploads their official videos in YouTube and it's free so I think, there's no big deal there.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let the next round begin

and this time the prince is a viewer of this battle

:lol: at pim's face yeah learn from the witch hwo to change faces

she dare to challenge her

challenge accept , now witch learn how to make scandals from the arrogant swan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the first real contact between the prince and the swan wasn't that pleasant :lol:

"quarrel with your wife at home" "brain damage" "say sorry so i can leave" :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

in the end she left him with the feet damage :fighting3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sad part for me in this scene that she had no clue that he was planning to suicide

his last lecture to her as a father , her dad is too weak choose to run away and leave her like that

well pim let's see how strong you are and what will happen to you

my eyes watering when i first watched this scene don't know why exacly but i felt touched and sad and the music made me even more sad :crybaby2:

arrghhh 2 days to go i can't wait to see her painful journey of transformation to start

hope

sarNie Egg
seriously why people keep comparing this with 2008 ver
this one is a remake to the 1997 and anyone go through the 97 ver will see that ( even if they don't understand thai )
and it clear that Paa Jaew make changes in characters
goodor bad ? no one know ..
i think he did more than ch3 expected him to do with the tight budget they gave him
so i hope it will get good Ratings for PaaJaew the most so he can get the budget for in his next one

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@Faye90 Thank you for you and the subbing team without you guys we may not know all of what they are saying! :icon12::icon12:

Can't wait to go home and finished watching Buang Hong. Pimlapat is such a spoiled brat! What so hard for her father to tell his daughter that he's broke? I mean Pim have every right to know? And gawd dam if they have so many car, sale them out! Also Pim what the F are you talking about your father not loving you? Oh man if that was me and for me to talk to my dad like that I'll get the smack in the face!

Now about Ramet, there something about him that will make me double think about this guy. Ramet seem sweet and gentle but rough? I don't know but seriously he a bad a**.

Overall so far James Ji look stiff in certain scenes and Kim needs minor fixing while Bee is good as always. Excited to finish this lakorn at the end of Friday! Can't wait for next week. Monday is coming faster than usual hahaha!

About the comparison about the older version to this newer version? I don't care because I never seen any of the older version. No disrespect toward the older actors/actresses but come on even American remakes their movies for example like King Kong: Skull Island! :risas3::risas3: So s**k it up and enjoyed the show! After it finished airing than that when you can compare (for those who seen the older version).

@"peace" Welcome back to Buang Hong Thread!

Last edited:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
How can I forget that one scene of Pim and Ramet...that accident scene where Pim step on Ramet foot lol! Pim never let anyone talks, she the one who do all the talking hahaha poor Ramet who is in pain by her heel.

Question, is that Ramet mom? The lady he chase out and before Pim dash out and run into him? Is she married to Kitichai? Dam so many questions lol!

It cute how Ramet falls in love with Pim first. :icon12:

Vsong

sarNie Egg
Hello all, I just signed up to clarify a few things about the subs. I was the main editor for PCKNMCPW and I'm also editing BH.

BH is a collaboration project between KimmyStation and JirayuHome. Because this is our first collaboration with JH, the subs will not come out as quickly as PCKNMCPW did. So please be patient as we get back into the rhythm of subbing, timing, and editing. Hopefully, we will get to a point of having a good turnaround but I can't promise that right now.

So please cheer on my fellow teammates as they are all doing a great job despite being busy IRL :cheer:
Thanks you and your teammates for everything! We appreciate all the hard work and time you all put into BH for us!