[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!seeing those spoiler make me anxious to watch it with eng sub.I need to understand the story to develop more feelings into it.only after that I can watch it raw.can't wait for eng sub:worship2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! I seriously cannot keep up with this thread lol! I'm like 4 pages behind but I finish reading half since most of them are spoiler from today episode lol!

I finished episode on Friday and didn't leave a comment behind so here I am. Glad to see Khun Nong, she so lovely. Kim look so good in her white jumpsuit. The one that she come home to see her father who committee suicide. It s**k that Pim's father believe that fake boyfriend words and actually ended his life believing that there will be someone taking care of his daughter, this break my heart.

Other than that, cannot wait until the sub is out!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is welling to serve her just to be near her :lol: :lol: and he is even enjoying her heated character it's fun for him to see her doing that :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ramet fall so hard for Pim. He seems like he's into her so much. I feel bad for him when he realize that she goes there to trick him!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she stepped on his feet she was yelling in his hotel he crashed he witnessed her battles with the witch twice and he still adore seeing her because he find her cute when she do that he enjoy her nosy character but more her beauty , i really can't wait for tomrrow today episode went so fast

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace, which part of episode 2 do you like the most?
i love so many part cause i felt each part give a plus to the moving of the story but my favorite part i'm doing a gif of it rights now and i'm crying while typing right now cause i can't say how much in pain it made me that feel it's like i'm the one in pim's place

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel soooo speechless in this like i can't even describe the feeling i never thought that i had to bring my tissue for this episode but man i cried a river
kim is phenomenal

yes she can see the cops yes she can see her dad lying there yes she can see but is it that easy to believe no , when we lose the person who was our shield not matter how we are if we had that person in our heart no matter how selfish we are no matter how ignorant we are no matter how much we took in granted the pain will take a place our heart will refuse to believe

let me say something a girl who lose her father not any father but a father that he spoiled her made her feel like a princess made er feel like she is the only loved daughter in the world and no one can harm her cause she has her dad who can protect her the daughter that see on her dad the security the power when this girl lose this kind of father beleiev me she will cry like this , she will cry like she never did in her entire life is just a pain that can't be described by words , what to do i can't stop crying now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now after drying my tears back to continue the story

so it's clearly he is worried about her after reading the news

and of course the heartless witch is her happy day since is the start of the dark days of the swan

i can't make a lot of gif cause i want to wait for the sb to get the full meaning and the clearer picture of what they are saying, but for now will only make of the few meaningful silent moment

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I ❤ final part. Let wait for engsub to get more abt the story. The way Ramet smitten when saw Pim so fun and cute. Everyone in hotel will know he is into her. I wonder there will be second p'ek or anyone who is around Pim, helps her and makes Met jealous when she starts to work for him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So I did like a quick scan here and there in episode 2 lol! I love how Ramet is so into Pim. Pim, man oh man still acting all high so/rich lol!Pim and Ramet are meant to be because they keep running into each other!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just a random thought imagining if in the end they get married how much ramet will spoil pim and cook for her like this :lol: btw james is really a good actor :)

no wonder she hate her the most in this life

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My oh my... I am late!

I watched yesterday's episode via CH3 youtube channel. I skipped most of the stepmom's part (and man... she has lots of scenes. Bwekkk... I felt nauseous watching her acting kind and prim). Such two faced! At least our nang'ek no matter how bratty she is, that's her true self. She doesn't act. Love that part of her.

Pim's early scenes are just so beautiful... yeah it's suppose to be sad. But I can't help admiring her beautiful crying face. Poor girl, she has to move into a smaller apartment. But Pim, that apartment is still beautiful. Though the location of the fridge is a bit weird.

...and poor poor Pim, she has to really put on a very thick skin to come to the magazine party. Huwaaaa... I feel you girl. I feel you. They even look at her differently and talk behind her back loudly purposely. It's ok Pim. It is a really bitter medicine that you have to swallow.

I love the fact that Pim is totally clueless about Ramet. She doesn't even know who Ramet is. It's kinda funny and weird. She didn't bother to google Ramet at all.

Ramet is really attracted to Pim. But has he fall in love with her yet? I doubt it. It's more like "she's interesting... I want to know her more". Besides, he adores Pim's father and naturally he must have positive feeling towards Pim.

For the first 2 episodes I am not really into Ramet. He is so charming BUT very mysterious. I am all protective of Pim. Hahaha... crazy me.

Can't wait for tonight's episode. Need to understand the characters more. More importantly... need to understand the lakorn more... have to wait for sub.