[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ops sorry. Overly excited. You can do the countdown now. Hehehe... I have to stay away from this thread until sub is out. See you lots later... soon... I hope sub will be as quick as last week's. (No pressure subbers.)
oooo will miss you see you on wednesday at last :D

1 hours and 45 min to go
i love this pix that's why i repost it :love::love::love::love:

Reactions: #TJ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that moment when the lakorn is about to air and you watch part of the previous episode just to have the continuity of the moment :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the way she neglected his hand :facepalm: :lol:

her face hahahaha
in thtis scene she looked she can't wait to end this mission and run cause she is feeling she is falling in love

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in this whole scene i was "why pim whyyyyyyy"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he was so sweet and her respond with her eyes no matter how she resist her eyes expose her

awwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim was yelling talking to him like she was alone in the hotel she is too dumb for this mission , and when she first saw hi she thought he was searching for her because she think he still love her she is seriously soo dumb

poor ramet he is soooo mad and sad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ramet told Pim that he sent the person who try to steal his document to jail! She is so scare! Has ha her facial expression is cute!
yes even without sub i could understood that cause she went directly to call th bad guy h emadeher terrfied and personally i think he did that so he won't lose her he wanted her to step back andhe was welling to forgive if she did but seems things gonna hit and she will do it