[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like the fact that he still send her favorite flowers, he try so hard to make Pim turn back!!! I feel back for him!
sooooo bad he don't want to lose her like that he still have hope she won't turn out as he thought i swear i was the whole time "ohh nooo ohhh noooo" even pim she is so confused she feel stuck and that she will be caught by him

when she heard ramet is asking for her she was terrified

this stare of "please don't make my doubts tru"

and her "he will catch me"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooooooo saaaaaaad i feel pity for both , pim is broke and she estimated the mission and didn't thought she will fall for him and ramet trusted her and even he know she is betraying him but he still had hope awwwwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they both know is gonna be the end and awful feeling , i even shed few tears cause i felt sooo saaaaaad for them i don't know why but they both looked sooo pitfull pim really felt how good ramet was for her and ramet was really hapy with her and he was serious in his attention aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to go home and watch today's episode! JJ is so handsome! I really love how Ramet carries himself. He can be tough, but yet so caring, mean, but yet so nice.

I believe the reason for Kim's mis-matched hairstyle on some scenes is due to shooting time on this lakorn. You can tell when it's hair real bangs and you can tell when it's fake bangs, more than likely her hair grew out on those months so she had to wear a hair piece. Regardless, it's not too much of a distraction for me.

Looking forward to when Pim works for the hotel and when Ramet gives her the cold shoulders. She's gonna learn so much lessions in life by working there.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww today i feel soooooooooooooooo hyypped i'm sooo tooookkk but what is happening between them sad sad sad they are so open i love how straightforward they are i just love all this emotion they gave me

whhyyyy pim you are this dumb why girl you need a good lesson

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwww i feel hurt while watching Ramet is being hurt by Pim. But i'm glad that Ramet found out or suspected early. That's less painful for Ramet. It's clearly that Pim is not good spy. She is getting caught many times.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i could get from google translation is pajeaw said that in this scene it was the first scene filmed in the first day and james ji and kim didn't do any sweet scene before it and they weren't familiar with each other but they were welling to give their best and kim was worried cause her bangs was not cut for real she was worry they gonna look odd but she forget about it and gave her best with the charctaer and he is very proud and admire both of them

pajeaw is really kind for supporting his cast like that although alot of people had complain about a lot of things some don't like kim's shape and her bangs and some don't like jj's hair too some complain about the edit and the music but overall for his first prime lakorn and for a lakorn that been remade for the third time i applaud pajeaw too and encourage him and hope he will cast kim again in one of his upcoming production cause he has a great great way to excute the story and his vision he mabe don't believe in the intense intimate skinship and i support him to keep his vision cause me personally i'm enjoying sooo much i love all the beautiful emotions in this lakor a beautiful story executed by him
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSJjIV8g9m1/?taken-by=paajaew

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she was like "i need to complete this mission ASAP i don't have time to holding hands" :lol:
and he was like "o..keeyy"

and she finally succeed to get to his office :p with the prince's smile

i'm gonna call them jirakim the eagle couple because the power in their eyes "kill me softly with your eyes" :D :love::love:

Last edited: