[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you for the information, but I lost hope in the rating already! I will enjoy this Lakorn to the max because I like everything about it, and it is a high quality Lakorn!
Thanks for the rating info. To me I found this drama are great to watch (both actors and director). I love it more than other version (that I never watched through the end). Not just because Kim is my favorite actress, but in general this drama is worth watching (at least to me and my family)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@weehee23 when i saw this i remembered your comment :D so here is a sneak peek

he has been this kind and gentel and considerate to her so is normal what he feel right now and do

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love the drama even more when i read the sub cause it show the feeling i got raw it's exactly what they meant to show , it's the power of the execution, the power of this two on their eyes

ramet is too confident on himself and that his default

it's me here talking not ramet :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy it will be a while before you will see this sweet ramet again :D

she forget about sleeping hearing "the office" he had that much confidence on her

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's me here talking not ramet :D
Has ha did he give you credit? Otherwise, you can charge him with plagiarism and then send him to jail along with Pim (in order to help pim not suffer as a waitress) and let him suffer with Pim, so that he will turn to a sweet person toward Pim again while there are in jail, if we are lucky enough we will be able to welcome new baby when they are out of jail.:risas3: babysw

Last edited:

#TJ

sarNie Egg
I wish I have assistant as Khun Bawornthat because he is so so so understanding! I like the scene when he explain Ramet about hydrangeas that Pim threw away. He got the point that Pim is also has good feeling toward Ramet! He is funny and understanding! Moreover, I like the fact that he try to help Pim in any occasion he has! For ex: the scene when Pim want to sell her belonging to pay off debt and the hydrangeas scene!
Another scene is from ep. 4 where he said to reconsider Pim, that Kiticharai (hope I spelled his name right) was able to do anything to get his hands on what he wants and he probably blackmailed or forced Pim to do such a thing. Khun Bawornthat is a lovely character in this lakorn. Especially being the one who puts some sense into Ramet at times with his enlightened tips.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Another scene is from ep. 4 where he said to reconsider Pim, that Kiticharai (hope I spelled his name right) was able to do anything to get his hands on what he wants and he probably blackmailed or forced Pim to do such a thing. Khun Bawornthat is a lovely character in this lakorn. Especially being the one who puts some sense into Ramet at times with his enlightened tips.
Yeah, I just understand it after watching the sub this evening, I definitely have to add this to my list! Thank you for reminding me! Can't wait for next week episode!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has ha did he give you credit? Otherwise, you can charge him with plagiarism and then send him to jail along with Pim (in order to help pim not suffer as a waitress) and let him suffer with Pim, so that he will turn to a sweet person toward Pim again while there are in jail, if we are lucky enough we will be able to welcome new baby when they are out of jail.:risas3: babysw
:lol: :lol: i will take you as my lawyer then :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he can be a soft guy but when he show his other side is no more that "aww sweet", and i love how she realized she was wrong about him

i just love the communication of them by eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he miss no opportunity to show her how special she is for him

at first he hinted to it that he see her as the one , she understood but hmmm

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then they went straight to the point and can i point out how i love when the lead are this honest and clear in their words there is no cliche straight to the point with clear lines very reasonable and so direct i actually think ramet and pim can exist in real life two people who speak openly what they think and see about each other

and that exactly why ramet fall for her and that also exactly why he was this disappointed and mad at her he thought she is sincere and clear despite her other default that he find no problem with instead he had fun teasing her and btw this is the first time pim speak deep like this shown some maturity

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how he kept looking at her with a soft eyes and smile while she is complaining about pervert guy tried to hook with her like he understand her madness yet he has confident he will make feel differently

here he was like " i will go for it , i will go for it , this is my chance" :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim's guilty side is trying to hint to him that he should be careful :lol: :lol:

but again the over confident in his instinct and vision makes him blindly in love with what he see in pim and i actually love his description cause exactly how pim is , and ommy pim's eyes where like "omg you are this much in love with me ?"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't decide here to say if pim being superficial or being realistic cause what she say is the truth but is very materialistic

when he love he love sincerely for who you are

awwww it will be while until we can see this sweet ramet now i start to feel missing it :D the eagle couple and she look totally took by his words like she is being hypnotized for a second :love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm supper supper enjoying this honet and clear conversation between them , and yes ramet she do that because someone put a thought in her head that you are a playboy and she believed it

but this time she won't dare to be open about it

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Mixed reviews from Thais about this lakorn. Many are saying that James was miscast, since Ramet is supposed to be in his 30s. As with many lakorns, suspension of disbelief is needed in watching one, but this lakorn in particular is unnecessarily heavy with it, which is a bad thing since this lakorn is not a horror/fantasy genre.

The good thing is many like Kimmy's acting here.

sarNie Adult
Mixed reviews from Thais about this lakorn. Many are saying that James was miscast, since Ramet is supposed to be in his 30s. As with many lakorns, suspension of disbelief is needed in watching one, but this lakorn in particular is unnecessarily heavy with it, which is a bad thing since this lakorn is not a horror/fantasy genre.

The good thing is many like Kimmy's acting here.
Haha, I'm not too surprised, considering JamesJi was about 17-18 years old when shooting Puttipat where the character was supposed to be at least 30 years old (he is a surgeon who already finished his residency abroad! so he cannot be younger than 30) and an old fashioned prude at that. I think the fact that James and Kim look the same age is already a good accomplishment as it is. Well, I hope the feedback improves in the succeeding episodes. The plot is getting to be exciting! Forgive my bias, but I think a different kind of James may be seen in Buang Hong. This is the first time, apart from the time he plays a monk, that he actually plays a "gentle" character. All his other characters were short tempered, surly and bordering irrational. Ramet is so chill and smiley, I am not used to it. James is acting more with his eyes, and he does it with more tempered intensity as compared to before (perhaps because Ramet IS chill and not as gung ho as the other characters he played.) like now he can be angry without throwing a tantrum, or be mesmerized without looking dumbfounded. Okay sorry, haha I ended up gushing over my boy. Yeah, I agree he still has room for improvement, but from (my admittedly biased opinion *sweatdrop* hehehe) what I've seen so far, he's doing well as Ramet.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally i think is not a must for him to look 30, age is just number for me the way they dressed kim on therm of make up made her match with him and made her look young and fresh and james and her look passable in therm of look and in therm of chemistry well i said it many time for me they are powerful on the area of the eyes they express so well with their eyes but i understand the taste of thai viewer they are very picky in things like that and everything has to be perfect for it to get their attention and personally from the start i knew that they won't like it that much and it won't be a hit cause just the fact that is made for 3 times and the latest version is still fresh in their mind plus the story is not intense and there is not much skinhip or big drama so this feedback is actually normal from thai people for this 5 episode but i think slowly it will get better with the story starting to enter the turn point and the fun will be more for them to watch