[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
No... don't go to the darkside. Hahaha... Ramet realizes that it's his fault as well. That is the matter of the heart. He confessed that he uses his heart not his brain in the matter of love. CHEEZY!

But we can't deny the fact that what Pim did is against the law. So actions need to be taken. As harsh as it looks, it's still against the law. Ramet needs to do that or otherwise people will not take him seriously. Even Bowarntat wants him to let it go. But Ramet stayed steadfast and I think his staffs will truly respect him for that.
I know, but I feel like he doesn't give Pim any other chance rather than work at his hotel because Pim can always sold her stuffs online, and she doesn't need to sell it at his hotel, has ha! In short, I believe he want to keep Pim near him and take care of her indirectly because he realize that Pim is not that smart and maybe she will be trick by someone else again!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I guess next week there will be more sweetly dovey scene between Matavy and Ramet rather than Pim and Ramet! I hate it!!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
one hou and a half to go

i loved this FMV it resume all the emotion of yesterday
Too bad I can't hit more than one "like" cause if I can, I would give you 1M like for sharing this. Thanks na ka~~~ it truly resumes all the feelings. Mix emotions. Huwaa.....

Need.To.Read. @040156 's salad joke.Again.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree with Pim, she can work in the office or advertised for the hotel, all the job that Ramet offer is too much for her! He should realize that after she pay off the debt, how can she be a model?
Owh I am with Ramet on this. Can you believe her attitude working in the office handling documents and clients and staffs? Better be safe than sorry. Besides he did say, he doesn't trust her anymore.

P/s: after lots of commenting and reading and repeat, I realized you guys are probably watching it live (for some comments) and haven't reach some parts yet. Sorry for any of my replies that are both late and doesn't suit the emotions. Sorry.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kenda turns out good to Pim. I think Pim will learn alot from Kenda. I though the another girl was good girl when she stopped Pim and Kenda at the first meeting. But she bullys Pim with receptionist girl.
Agree. Kanda is likeable compared to the other two. I like her. Plus she's not shrieky.

While watching Pim learn to serve customer, i wonder we can see swwet revenge scenes from Pim. Will Pim put some salt or chillies to his food? It will be funny and hilarious scenes for sure
I 100% support her to do that. Or is that intentionally when she drenched his clothes like in the teaser?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
he is not jealous he is wolf that doesn't want other hunter to take his victim

and today we didn't had many scene of ramet and pim , he was suffering in his room and she was suffering being a waitress
See the difference? Ramet still think about Pim all the time. But Pim only once I guess.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I really wanna watch this lakorn.. but I'm afraid because it has bee namthip in it. You already know, that when it has her, and she's playing the n'rai, you're gonna hate her character!! Lol. She's a great n'rai, I miss back in the old days when she was mostly in n'ek roles.
I also hate it when the storyline is like the pra ek doesn't know the n'rai is bad, so he's basically on her side for like most of the lakorn, until she reveals her true colors towards the end. I feel like I'll skip most of bee's scenes cause I can't handle her character from watching the teaser already, but from reading the summary she's crucial to the plot development. Idk.
I'm a big kimmy fan so I don't wanna skip this... what do you think, peace?? Do you like it so far, is it bearable?
Sorry for the essay lol
Wow. That's tough. Open your heart and you will enjoy Bee being a good actress. Infact, everybody is good here. The storyline is good. It will a be waste not to watch. Try to embrace the change and you will not regret it.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Owh I am with Ramet on this. Can you believe her attitude working in the office handling documents and clients and staffs? Better be safe than sorry. Besides he did say, he doesn't trust her anymore.

P/s: after lots of commenting and reading and repeat, I realized you guys are probably watching it live (for some comments) and haven't reach some parts yet. Sorry for any of my replies that are both late and doesn't suit the emotions. Sorry.
Has ha I know both you and @Peace are on Ramet side, but I just feel bad for Pim. I know she was wrong, but she is not a bad person either, she was tricked, she is straightforward and that is what Ramet like about Pim!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
What?! Her pay is that much only???? What will be left after deductions? I did the calculation already... she has to work there for more than 70 YEARS to pay all those debts!!!! Ba! Gosh Pim, you have to do lots of overtime. Poor Pim.
Yeah, I agree. It's so unrealistic! And I think they did the math wrong too because when Jintana and Kanda ask Chutima about Pim's hotel fee, she said Ramet discount 50% for her room fee, and the total price is only more than 80,000 for 10 days, but how come when she lost all the expense for Pim the room fee come up to 45,000 per night? Is so confuse! Do you get what I mean?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree. It's so unrealistic! And I think they did the math wrong too because when Jintana and Kanda ask Chutima about Pim's hotel fee, she said Ramet discount 50% for her room fee, and the total price is only more than 80,000 for 10 days, but how come when she lost all the expense for Pim the room fee come up to 45,000 per night? Is so confuse! Do you get what I mean?
Plus GST? Hahaha... GST is a government tax in my country. So plus GST of the original price maybe? I don't know. I didn't pay much attention to how they get the figure. But! 650,000 for 10 days stay?!?!?!?!? Crazy! Pim's life is so... sigh. Nevermind Pim, I still love you. Thank God you are played by Kimberly Voltemas. If you are played by other nang'ek.... I wouldn't even bother watching you over K-pop's BTS.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Plus GST? Hahaha... GST is a government tax in my country. So plus GST of the original price maybe? I don't know. I didn't pay much attention to how they get the figure. But! 650,000 for 10 days stay?!?!?!?!? Crazy! Pim's life is so... sigh. Nevermind Pim, I still love you. Thank God you are played by Kimberly Voltemas. If you are played by other nang'ek.... I wouldn't even bother watching you over K-pop's BTS.
Yeah, it's a little too much has ha, Look like Pim has to work as waitress for the rest of her life to pay her debt!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Fuh... done reading all comments.

I hate next week's teaser. Make me anxious to know who is it that's behind the tree.

Answers:

a) Ramet.
b) Chat
c) Bowarntat
d) Bad guy from the village like in the teaser
e) Kanda and co wanting to scare Pim
f) Vi's two sidekicks
g) no one.

I'd prefer (a) anytime. But I think it's probably be (d).

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun where did you watch the last part? I still didn't watch episode 5 part 9 yet, Jirayuhime drama did not upload it yet!
I watched the "raw" ones. Hehehe... I am waiting for part 9 as well. Yesterday they uploaded some parts at 1200 and some at 2100 (Thai time) on youtube. I think. Around that time.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

I hate next week's teaser. Make me anxious to know who is it that's behind the tree.

Answers:

a) Ramet.
b) Chat
c) Bowarntat
f) Vi's two sidekicks
g) no one.

My choice is h. Maybe the waiter that likes Pim and always cares for her.

The good thing now is starting. I can't wait to see Ramet worry about Pim. I'm #teamPim. I want to see many guys come to woo Pim. Even though she is waitress,she is beautiful and charming. That would be fun if all the male workers want to close to Pim and spoil her and let see how jealous Ramet is.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Answers:

a) Ramet.
b) Chat
c) Bowarntat
f) Vi's two sidekicks
g) no one.

I'm not sure about other option, but I'm sure it won't be a.