[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, if I was Pim I would choose the dish washing job because s celebrity like her work as a waitress is too open to public! Just the table she serve, many people recognize her already!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Chad doesn't missed a chance flirting with Pim! Has ha his sweet face! I'm glad he's willing to help her!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i made it for the rest of the episode live :cheer::cheer:
chart and pim are already clsoe ?
I'm glad you are back, it's a little quiet here! They are not super close, but chad always offer help when Pim need it!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm glad you are back, it's a little quiet here! They are not super close, but chad always offer help when Pim need it!
ohh cause he looke very comfortable toalking to her plus she was open too she didn't ignore him

Maybe she notice wrinkles or acne? I'm not sure, but similar to the scene when she was in the car with Ramet!
:lol: :lol: poor pim

awww...seem like pim open her heart for kanda:love::love:
i agree from the new part seems they gonna shoppining talking about the big influence of pim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know why but i'm near to crying watching kanda said thank you to pim
ommmmyyyyy i thought i was silly feeling like that too , it was touching for me too , cause it was the first time pim someone tell her thank you from the heart adn it was the first time she do good and makes someone happy like that

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
ommmmyyyyy i thought i was silly feeling like that too , it was touching for me too , cause it was the first time pim someone tell her thank you from the heart adn it was the first time she do good and makes someone happy like that

and pim expression was truly touch and happy.oww my girl:clap::clap::clap: