[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i'm here still screaming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa over the preview ommyyy i'm cheering like a crazy PIM PIM PIM go go go go :cheer::cheer: she is a true woman with so much pride she may have default but this default can be fixed and we had the prove in this ep and rame will g even more crazy seeing nother man hitting on her he will be back to the restaurant to just keep a close eyes on her and chad hahahah
I wonder what Pim said to Ramet that left him speechless! Is it something hurt? I think the meaning is too deep that's why I can't understand a single word!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder what Pim said to Ramet that left him speechless! Is it something hurt? I think the meaning is too deep that's why I can't understand a single word!
i agreee i'm sure the meaning is deep i felt like she was saying "i will work with dignity and will free myself and you have no right to talk to me like that" she was sooooo powerful i'm just still until the moment and sooo hyped for tomorrow aaaaaaa sadly i can't catch it live from th estart but probably will be bale to catch in the half

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i agreee i'm sure the meaning is deep i felt like she was saying "i will work with dignity and will free myself and you have no right to talk to me like that" she was sooooo powerful i'm just still until the moment and sooo hyped for tomorrow aaaaaaa sadly i can't catch it live from th estart but probably will be bale to catch in the half
I bet it's touching sentences because Ramet seem to regret what he said to her. Yeah, I can't wait for the sub to end and tomorrow episode!!!! This is so good!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm watching the frist parts that i missed earlier and man i sure come at the moment where pim got her lesson and made her change her attitude cause her scene with fat customer was hilarious

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i'm watching the frist parts that i missed earlier and man i sure come at the moment where pim got her lesson and made her change her attitude cause her scene with fat customer was hilarious
Yeah, she's talking nonstop to the fat customer!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, she's talking nonstop to the fat customer!
she was talking non stop to ramet too to everyone to see this and remember how she will become after the dish washing challenge is a biiiiiiiig difference washing the dishs really affected her and made her do a double thinking of her actions and that is not a joke that she can face

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
she was talking non stop to ramet too to everyone to see this and remember how she will become after the dish washing challenge is a biiiiiiiig difference washing the dishs really affected her and made her do a double thinking of her actions and that is not a joke that she can face
Like I mentioned earlier that if I was Pim I would choose the dishes washing job over waitress because that job keep her low profile with no one recognize her and she will be able to works as model again after pay the debt.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Like I mentioned earlier that if I was Pim I would choose the dishes washing job over waitress because that job keep her low profile with no one recognize her and she will be able to works as model again after pay the debt.
but washing dishes is really tiring for pim more than being a waitress so i think she will choose to do the less killing job over what people will think

https://instagram.com/p/BSbBzUnDEG9/
Look at this, I'm so satisfied! I'm not sure if thisnis the real scene or behind scene but I can imagine if Pim is in Matavy position, Ramet will be smiling like crazy!!!:clap:
i think it's from the actual scene

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but washing dishes is really tiring for pim more than being a waitress so i think she will choose to do the less killing job over what people will think

i think it's from the actual scene
Yeah I guess that's what she thought!
I hope it's real scene too!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the way he is looking at her is he trying to recall her the old memories and feeling

and pim will defend jina yeaaah go our powerful pim as i said once pim can really become a lawyer or become a member of the right defense jut she need to keep learning :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
see how smart she become now? with each episode she is learning more and more how to survive and how to use her brain more , yes i know is a sign of a laziness that she exchanged her shoes with the service of kanda but at least she used her brain until next time she will learn to use her hands :lol:

she is protecting her dear worth earned money :lol: but pim after learning how to earn your own money you need to learn the rule of the group you don't live alone and you don't work alone each company has their rules that you have to follow

really pim after going through all of this her emotional side start to grow more an dmore and she start to understand the meaning of "feeling the others" she start to notice other people around her's feeling she no more concentrate only on her her painful experience made her learn that all the people need the help of each other and that she can't live on her own , and it's really beautiful to see this grow signs on her
after she heard kand and jina talking

she gave a gift to kanda cause she felt for her and wanted to makes hr happy it was really soooooo touching

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: no one saw the scars on the real ghost :lol:

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Screenshot_2017-04-04-00-14-56.png
this scene make me finn.that time when I see ramet's back I laughed hardly cause I feel really satisfied.now ramet should stay away from vi,if not pim will get it back with chart:pancarta::pancarta:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: no one saw the scars on the real ghost :lol:
I really want his assistant knew about this and teased him for what happen.
View attachment 4589
this scene make me finn.that time when I see ramet's back I laughed hardly cause I feel really satisfied.now ramet should stay away from vi,if not pim will get it back with chart:pancarta::pancarta:
I'm satisfied too and I want more scenes of Chart and Pim. I want him misunderstand Pim and Chart, rather than him with other girls. Looking forward for tonight ep and engsub of ep 6.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Bad news guys. I can't keep my head straight since last night. I didn't sleep well coz I was too happy I guess. I can't focus reading for my thesis writing. I managed to only read 4 pages in FOUR BLOODY HOURS!!! Dunno what was in my brain. (Liar! It has Pim - Chart - Ramet all over it)

Then I decided to take this so undeserving break (lunch break suppose to be in 1 hour time) and read AF, which I have promised to myself to stay away from until Wednesday. Fail! Fail miserably!

The worst is, I read 5 pages of BH thread in 5++ minutes.

Conclusion, last night's episode was THE BOMB!

Ok bye. Need.To.Focus!:coleman::coleman::coleman:Ramet go away. Pim shoo... shoo...

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
waiting for tonight...it's hard.and the sub still isn't out.I'll keep waiting patiently for sub.but tonight please come faster:worship2::worship2: