[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bad news guys. I can't keep my head straight since last night. I didn't sleep well coz I was too happy I guess. I can't focus reading for my thesis writing. I managed to only read 4 pages in FOUR BLOODY HOURS!!! Dunno what was in my brain. (Liar! It has Pim - Chart - Ramet all over it)

Then I decided to take this so undeserving break (lunch break suppose to be in 1 hour time) and read AF, which I have promised to myself to stay away from until Wednesday. Fail! Fail miserably!

The worst is, I read 5 pages of BH thread in 5++ minutes.

Conclusion, last night's episode was THE BOMB!

Ok bye. Need.To.Focus!:coleman::coleman::coleman:Ramet go away. Pim shoo... shoo...
and this will makes you more impatient , opps i feel guilty :lol: ramet looks like he was so into her that he didn't react exactly in the moment until the waterfall was all on him :naughty2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" ,

Yes the teaser for today's episode really adds to the misery. I am so ruined today. 7 hours till episode 7. I hope to be able to read at least 7 more pages. (Look at the pace I am going?!? A page an hour! I am at snail speed!)

I couldn't bear imagine how I will be at the end of today's episode. Bwah! This craziness is even worst than KC!

Ok guys, "enjoy" the last few hours torture! I'll battle it by staring blankly at my book.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" ,

Yes the teaser for today's episode really adds to the misery. I am so ruined today. 7 hours till episode 7. I hope to be able to read at least 7 more pages. (Look at the pace I am going?!? A page an hour! I am at snail speed!)

I couldn't bear imagine how I will be at the end of today's episode. Bwah! This craziness is even worst than KC!

Ok guys, "enjoy" the last few hours torture! I'll battle it by staring blankly at my book.
well you have to do what you have to do fighting give it your best :cheer::cheer:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
just watch part1 and part2 with eng sub.happy can understand what they were talking about.and pim talking non-stop to that fat customer was indeed a funny part:pancarta::pancarta: