[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So does it mean that there will be no appearance of nai singh only his voice? Has ha at least Nadech appear in this even though it's only his voice!
I have to turn up the volume to really confirm that that's Nadech. I am satisfied. I expected Paajaew to trick us. Bad me. Bad bad me.

Ramet eyes is so sweet, look like he want to swallow Pim alive!!!!:love:
Yeah. Swallow her in a very tight embrace! Did you see him trying to get closer to her when they are already very close?????????? And if he goes closer Pim will not be able to move back coz she is blocked by the table? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ramet is so cheeky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim speaks english so well! I think it's time Ramet promote her to assistant manager! LOL. I am definitely enjoying this lakorn more than I anticipated. I will be looking forward to rewatching these last two episodes with english subs! :)
Pim speaks well coz she is from a Hi-So background. So it's not that surprising. But what's surprising is Jina can speak good and clear English! Wow. Jarawee trains their worker really well huh?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ommgg first time i watch a lead man this flirty and he is not hiding it at allllllll awwwwwwww
There are many flirty pra'ek. But they are not as charming as Ramet!!!! Singh was flirty as well. But Ramet causes us to smile like crazy, cringe like we're having seizure and like @MomRamy said, have diabetes! RAMET IS SO SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEEEEEETTT!!!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
There are many flirty pra'ek. But they are not as charming as Ramet!!!! Singh was flirty as well. But Ramet causes us to smile like crazy, cringe like we're having seizure and like @MomRamy said, have diabetes! RAMET IS SO SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEEEEEETTT!!!!
Yeah, that's why I was so surprised! It's unexpected! Wow I gotta say JJ is INDEED INDEED INDEED charming! I've never seen he show that charming side of him in his other role, but Ramet is just too dreamy! To be honest, I think Ramet is a very dangerous guy because he can make you lost yourself and fall for his charm immediately! I don't know what I'll do if I would be this close to Ramet (in Pim position!).

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that Chutima will join with Matavy team against Pim! I don't like that girl! :BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that's why I was so surprised! It's unexpected! Wow I gotta say JJ is INDEED INDEED INDEED charming! I've never seen he show that charming side of him in his other role, but Ramet is just too dreamy! To be honest, I think Ramet is a very dangerous guy because he can make you lost yourself and fall for his charm immediately! I don't know what I'll do if I would be this close to Ramet (in Pim position!).
Yes. If Pim is Anusaniya, she will be very scared of Ramet's killing charm and worry that many girl will fall and trap him. But luckily, she is not Anusaniya... she is Pim! That strong headed girl that can stand Ramet when other girls (like us) will just surrender by smiling stupidly (probably not you guys, but me. Judging by the way I was when watching that scene).

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes. If Pim is Anusaniya, she will be very scared of Ramet's killing charm and worry that many girl will fall and trap him. But luckily, she is not Anusaniya... she is Pim! That strong headed girl that can stand Ramet when other girls (like us) will just surrender by smiling stupidly (probably not you guys, but me. Judging by the way I was when watching that scene).
Has ha I have to admit "Me Too"! :risas3: I don't know who can resist his charm! That girl's heart must be made out of iron!:naughty2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Dearest beautiful subbers,

I just can't thank you guys enough! Thank you so so so very much na ka~~~

Episode 6 really had me laughing and cheer me up so much. In the first part with Pim being a nutritionist + health consultant is just mind blowing! I laugh so hard. I don't mind at all Pim being my waitress. Because she gives free advices on health! Hahaha... I'll eat at Jarawee everyday and will not gain weight at Jarawee! Oh my, after saying that, I remembered @040156 salad joke. Lol.

I love Kanda. I love sweet Chart and his sweet smile. I love Khun Bawornthat and his amusing face whenever he talks about Pim and when he was amazed at Pim's replies regarding the tips.

I love Pim!!!! She is my ultimate nang'ek! She doesn't take b.s. and seeing and understanding episode 6, I can foresee that she will be able to take more b.s. from evil Vi until.... the "kneeling" day comes.

Thank you so much subbers! May God bless you all for bringing happiness to us all. Kudos!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how i can be patient now for monday :facepalm: the prince come to the save of the swan

Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something pleasant to look forward to at the start of next episode ya'll!!!! After this, Ramet will probably think to let Pim share his bedroom. It is MUCH safer there. Where he is close by. Very close. (Dream on!)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am in cloud nine! I saw the subbed episode 7 has been uploaded. Has the subbers change their game plan? Coz episode 6 was uploaded in one go. I am so happpppeeeeeeee~~~

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
I am in cloud nine! I saw the subbed episode 7 has been uploaded. Has the subbers change their game plan? Coz episode 6 was uploaded in one go. I am so happpppeeeeeeee~~~
I just watched ep 7 with engsub but only until part 5/9. Can't hardly wait until the last part
This week episodes made me laughed especially the 'ghost' scene. Looked out Ramet's facial expression made me laughed too hahaha..

Btw Khun Bawontart was so funny,he's always teasing Ramet all the time. He knows what his boss thinking hahaha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I have the feeling that Chutima might join with Matavy team and fight against Pim:confused12:! I don't like that girl!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Seeing their stare scene, I want a wedding and the wedding night scene too, please paajaew give us their wedding night scene, I guarantee these two will have the sweetest moment together on their wedding night based only on their eyes:love::naughty2: