[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just watched ep 7 with engsub but only until part 5/9. Can't hardly wait until the last part
This week episodes made me laughed especially the 'ghost' scene. Looked out Ramet's facial expression made me laughed too hahaha..

Btw Khun Bawontart was so funny,he's always teasing Ramet all the time. He knows what his boss thinking hahaha
Yeah. Let's just wait and be patient. I was jumping like crazy coz I thought it was uploaded on to Kimmy Station's channel. Coz they uploaded it in 5 parts. So when seeing 5/5 I started to do a somewhat similar to Hatter's Futterwacken dance. Hahaha...

OH! I love Ramet's expression when they were talking about the ghost-animal-peeping tom thing. Because he might have felt ashamed that he WAS REALLY ACTING LIKE GHOST-ANIMAL-PEEPING TOM! Lol.

And what about his expression when Pachalee when to complain about Pim? Was he holding back a laughter/smile? Coz he liked Pim's honesty remember?

I like Bawornthat too!!! He loves teasing Ramet and I am grateful for that. He makes us know that Ramet ALWAYS think of Pim. Happiness!

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have the feeling that Chutima might join with Matavy team and fight against Pim:confused12:! I don't like that girl!
Will she? I don't know. She is so in to Paul and maybe she might not like Vi? I think. We have 5 episodes left, I don't think it's necessary to see the formation and operation of the fellowship of Vi-Chutima. Please Paajaew.

Seeing their stare scene, I want a wedding and the wedding night scene too, please paajaew give us their wedding night scene, I guarantee these two will have the sweetest moment together on their wedding night based only on their eyes:love::naughty2:
If we want to see the above, we need to cut unnecessary fellowships short. Eg: Paul-Vi, Paul-Mom, Paul-Mom-Vi, Kitichai-Vi, Kitichai and whoever, that grandpa (enough with his antics).

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I have the feeling that Chutima might join with Matavy team and fight against Pim:confused12:! I don't like that girl!
me too..such an annoying girl.pim didn't do anything to her beside talking with a loud tone.she was the one bias on pim and then hate her just because pim didn't meet her expectation.if she will be on vi side then get ready to beg pim like vi will beg to pim:fighting3:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
from where you saw it will be 11 ep please ?

i can't added more tow what you described :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

so ladies are you ready to fin over and over again over our melting eagle couple :naughty2::naughty2:

step by step
first make her close to him

second treat him like her husband and she is his beautiful wife in charge to put his tshirt

third and the most hot part , make her facing him and now let his eyes do all the melting job like that his beautiful swan will find no where to escape this feeling that melting her heart and makes blash and makes her can't hide her feeling in her eyes awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Pim: If you scroll up you'll see it under Vimalee wrote: According to this post today at Pantip Thai Forum, Andrew's and Matt's lakorn will air on April 24th.

BH will have only 11 episodes then.

เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า เริ่ม 24 เมษายนนี้ค่ะ

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Will she? I don't know. She is so in to Paul and maybe she might not like Vi? I think. We have 5 episodes left, I don't think it's necessary to see the formation and operation of the fellowship of Vi-Chutima. Please Paajaew.

If we want to see the above, we need to cut unnecessary fellowships short. Eg: Paul-Vi, Paul-Mom, Paul-Mom-Vi, Kitichai-Vi, Kitichai and whoever, that grandpa (enough with his antics).
I'm not sure either but that's just my feeling! I hope it's not true either! Yeah, I want to PM paajaew and ask him to film extra wedding and wedding night scene please has ha!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
me too..such an annoying girl.pim didn't do anything to her beside talking with a loud tone.she was the one bias on pim and then hate her just because pim didn't meet her expectation.if she will be on vi side then get ready to beg pim like vi will beg to pim:fighting3:
Yeah, she gossip a lot about Pim too especially to other guest, Paul! I just don't like her personality! Since from the previous version, there is one worker join with Matavy, I guess it will be Chutima!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hi Pim: If you scroll up you'll see it under Vimalee wrote: According to this post today at Pantip Thai Forum, Andrew's and Matt's lakorn will air on April 24th.

BH will have only 11 episodes then.

เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า เริ่ม 24 เมษายนนี้ค่ะ
Yeah, I saw that poster too, but @Mimo mentioned that paajaew said there will be 5 more episodes!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If I'm not wrong, next Tuesday, Pim will kneel down for the evil mum! :BangHead:
I am really looking forward to this. I will love this scene coz I am sure the emotions will be overloaded. I have said this before, I will say it again, Kimberly has THE most beautiful crying face.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how i can be patient now for monday :facepalm: the prince come to the save of the swan

I know it will be a sweet scene, but I'm afraid that Ramet will misunderstand that Pim try to sneak out of the hotel to work for Kitichai or maybe to run away! I hope he has positive thought about Pim not like Nong, she seem to suspicious Pim a lot!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know it will be a sweet scene, but I'm afraid that Ramet will misunderstand that Pim try to sneak out of the hotel to work for Kitichai or maybe to run away! I hope he has positive thought about Pim not like Nong, she seem to suspicious Pim a lot!
Oh no, I thought that too. But you have to watch ep 7 with sub. Nong was not suspicious of Pim. She was worried of her. Infact, she even try to persuade Ramet to have Pim as the model for the fashion show. Ramet will not misunderstand. Him, Nong and boyfriend (Ram), Bawornthat and the other guy (the office scene) none were suspicious of Pim. They are worried of her cause they figure Kitichai send men to shut Pim up.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh no, I thought that too. But you have to watch ep 7 with sub. Nong was not suspicious of Pim. She was worried of her. Infact, she even try to persuade Ramet to have Pim as the model for the fashion show. Ramet will not misunderstand. Him, Nong and boyfriend (Ram), Bawornthat and the other guy (the office scene) none were suspicious of Pim. They are worried of her cause they figure Kitichai send men to shut Pim up.
Oh that's my fault then I didn't get to that part yet. I thought that Nong want Pim to be a model in order for her to pay off the debt sooner! I hope Ramet trust Pim as well! Look like he's worry about her a lot.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I guess I miss some moments in episode 7 coz I didn't realize how annoyed Ramet is when Vi called him regarding the Oh magazine photoshoot. Ramet accuses pim of having two faces, hah!, now he is showing two faces as well! He was all charming and smiling when Vi was sitting next to him, but when she called, he was a bit reluctant and has no mood to entertain her. He even sighs at the end.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh that's my fault then I didn't get to that part yet. I thought that Nong want Pim to be a model in order for her to pay off the debt sooner! I hope Ramet trust Pim as well! Look like he's worry about her a lot.
After that office scene, yes I think he is very worried. But during his conversation with Nong, he sounded very obsessive. He seemed to not want to let Pim go and want her to stay there longer. That's why he denied any other options that can help Pim to pay him back.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Don't put that dream in your thesis. :p
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something pleasant to look forward to at the start of next episode ya'll!!!! After this, Ramet will probably think to let Pim share his bedroom. It is MUCH safer there. Where he is close by. Very close. (Dream on!)