[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Be it only a small scene. But we know that it is killing hi softly inside. We know that it kills him to be harsh to Pim and Pim doesn't have to do much to add more pain.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Nosy people everywhere. Chutima shouldn't involve in pim & vi's battle. It's hard already for pim that ramet always lecture her about manners

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that they are showing their evilness in front of other workers so that others know how bad they are toward Pim! Please be a witness for Ramet!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Pim level of patience is so high at least higher than me because if I was in her position, I would slap those 3 so hard in their faces!

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
:pancarta::pancarta: she's the one who wants to embarrass pim but end up getting humiliated by her own plan

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Pim level of patience is so high at least higher than me because if I was in her position, I would slap those 3 so hard in their faces!
If it's me, i will put a sign no entry for the trio. At least i don't have to use energy to fight them. Hahaha

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Hope it's not jealousy. Our Pim don't get jealous. It's Ramet that gets jealous. Our Pim is just in a state of disbelief. It's unbelievable how jerk Ramet turns out to be.
It's true that she's attracted to him but to feel jealous, ramet will have to make her fall head over heels first