[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
Just finish live streaming and saw Noona for tomorrow episode. Yeaaah it's gonna be more excited even though i expected Khun Singh will be a cameo too

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
official #hateRamet #teamPimChart
I really hate Ramet today, maybe tomorrow also. I hate he played jealous-game back with Pim. It's ok when p'ek is jealous over n'ek, we can see some actions like forceful kiss or hug. However, if p'ek intentional does it, he is playing with the girl's feeling who he is in love with. The girl is left with hurtful and brokean heart like Pim. Ramet is now a jerk, not gentleman, just say out loud that he was worry for Pim.
Now i need to sleep and wait for the sub to understand more.
#nomoreVeeplz

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
official #hateRamet #teamPimChart
I really hate Ramet today, maybe tomorrow also. I hate he played jealous-game back with Pim. It's ok when p'ek is jealous over n'ek, we can see some actions like forceful kiss or hug. However, if p'ek intentional does it, he is playing with the girl's feeling who he is in love with. The girl is left with hurtful and brokean heart like Pim. Ramet is now a jerk, not gentleman, just say out loud that he was worry for Pim.
Now i need to sleep and wait for the sub to understand more.
#nomoreVeeplz
can't agree more i was disappointed at ramet and i disliked today episode cause it was full of Vi's face :(

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It's not fun at all watching today episode! Full of pain and hurtful moments! Ramet is too much, if I was Pim I'll never forgive him at the end. Girl like Pim can find a Better man who can understand her more! Hate Ramet:fighting3::sad6::facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes today episode was i think an extra that they could manage better Vi just took time more than what she deserve and they made ramet sooo blind and childish like love made him lose his reason and makes pim suffer more and more because one she tricked him although sh ealready told him that she was deceived and he know that but still he want her to suffer for playing with his feeling and makes put her iin more hardships

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's a good thing that her co workers are helpful and tries to help her out.

I think in the old version, Ramet went to look at the clips and saw that step mom did it on purpose that's when he realize that she's the no good one. I thought i remember it that way but I can be wrong and thinking of another lakorn hehe.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It's a good thing that her co workers are helpful and tries to help her out.

I think in the old version, Ramet went to look at the clips and saw that step mom did it on purpose that's when he realize that she's the no good one. I thought i remember it that way but I can be wrong and thinking of another lakorn hehe.
I don't think in the previous version Ramet suspect Matavy until
Matavy set up plan for sia to rape Pim
Ramet in the previous version is more stupid than in this version, but in this version Ramet is really too much! I just can't stand it

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Based on Ramet action today, at the scene When Pim really hurts and decides to pay off her debt and left the hotel I really want her to left Ramet forever and not forgive him! Ramet should learn that lesson that guy should be more open mind, not childish and shouldn't take revenge with the girl he loves otherwise he will lose her forever.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm still can't believe with my own eyes and I don't know why I feel so emotional from today episode and the preview of tomorrow episode! So hurtful!:sad6::crybaby2:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes today episode was i think an extra that they could manage better Vi just took time more than what she deserve and they made ramet sooo blind and childish like love made him lose his reason and makes pim suffer more and more because one she tricked him although sh ealready told him that she was deceived and he know that but still he want her to suffer for playing with his feeling and makes put her iin more hardships
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say in the beginning! He surely know that Pim was deceived but he's still punish her so hard! It seem to me like he try to make her lose her dignity in front of him!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm still can't believe with my own eyes and I don't know why I feel so emotional from today episode and the preview of tomorrow episode! So hurtful!:sad6::crybaby2:
it wasn't what we expected that ramet will do something over jealousy i really didn't thought he will be like that i even now feel that is good that pim is trying to get over him cause he doesn't forgive easily he is a harsh guy he is sweet only if she reach his expectation other than that he will makes her feel bad on every mistake she makes

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it wasn't what we expected that ramet will do something over jealousy i really didn't thought he will be like that i even now feel that is good that pim is trying to get over him cause he doesn't forgive easily he is a harsh guy he is sweet only if she reach his expectation other than that he will makes her feel bad on every mistake she makes
Yeah, I'm glad Pim left him at the end and he's the one who find and beg her!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace That's why I told @bun-bun that Ramet is sweet but he's a very dangerous guy! He will do everything for girl to fall for him, but when he find out that she lie to him, he turn himself 360 degree! Poor Pim she shouldn't fall for him in the first place just like Kitichai told her!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace That's why I told @bun-bun that Ramet is sweet but he's a very dangerous guy! He will do everything for girl to fall for him, but when he find out that she lie to him, he turn himself 360 degree! Poor Pim she shouldn't fall for him in the first place just like Kitichai told her!
i hope he will redeem himself and open his eyes at how harsh he is with her i really hope he won't go further with this painful things he do

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i hope he will redeem himself and open his eyes at how harsh he is with her i really hope he won't go further with this painful things he do
It's a Lakorn of course he will, but I don't want Pim to forgive him too easily like in the previous version! Because even though the pra'ek in previous seem more stupid but he didn't hurt nang'ek this much!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I don't think in the previous version Ramet suspect Matavy until
Matavy set up plan for sia to rape Pim
Ramet in the previous version is more stupid than in this version, but in this version Ramet is really too much! I just can't stand it
I do remember that vaguely too but just don't remember the details. Tried to go watch the old version but it has been deleted (John/Noi B version).

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I do remember that vaguely too but just don't remember the details. Tried to go watch the old version but it has been deleted (John/Noi B version).
Oh do u refer to the original version? I didn't watch it completely so I'm not sure! I remember in pan/vee version, the pra'ek doesn't suspect Vy at all!