[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh do u refer to the original version? I didn't watch it completely so I'm not sure! I remember in pan/vee version, the pra'ek doesn't suspect Vy at all!
yes, the original version. I didn't really watch Pan's version. I guess it all depends on how the director/producer will take it. Could change it up some...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hoping to see Na as a cameo, I'm happy we got to see a pic of him and JJ though lol. I love how Pim stood up for that one girl. I love kim's english lol!

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I'm glad Pim left him at the end and he's the one who find and beg her!
Is that how it will gonna be at the end???? So the misunderstanding will continue till the end I thought he will soon know the truth ane will protect her from the evil stepmom

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
official #hateRamet #teamPimChart
I really hate Ramet today, maybe tomorrow also. I hate he played jealous-game back with Pim. It's ok when p'ek is jealous over n'ek, we can see some actions like forceful kiss or hug. However, if p'ek intentional does it, he is playing with the girl's feeling who he is in love with. The girl is left with hurtful and brokean heart like Pim. Ramet is now a jerk, not gentleman, just say out loud that he was worry for Pim.
Now i need to sleep and wait for the sub to understand more.
#nomoreVeeplz
Lol on the "jealous-game back". Ramet just can't keep his cool and calm when he decided to play that game with Pim. At least we know for sure now that Ramet is TRULY JEALOUS of Pim-Chart. I love it that he even flashed back all the Pim-Chart moments that he saw and the fact that his "eagle eyes" could see Chart's hands touching Pim's hands under the tray. Waahhh... that moment when a guy can't thing straight and decide to have a childish payback is so funny, confusing and just plain ugly.

On the other hand, I am liking it. Coz we are seeing the not perfect side of Ramet. ...and jealous Ramet just proves to us that he is SO HEAD OVER HEELS that HE CAN'T THING RATIONALLY ANYMORE and we can see even he thinks HIS ACTION WAS STUPID.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
yes today episode was i think an extra that they could manage better Vi just took time more than what she deserve and they made ramet sooo blind and childish like love made him lose his reason and makes pim suffer more and more because one she tricked him although sh ealready told him that she was deceived and he know that but still he want her to suffer for playing with his feeling and makes put her iin more hardships
Love this comment. Coz I didn't thought of this irrational part of Ramet. I was clouded by Vi's dark force I think. Lol.

I couldn't agree more. Pim is there working in the hotel to pay her debts. She had to coz she was desperate, can't think straight, has no one to consult and the fact that SHE GOT TRICKED BY KITICHAI thinking that RAMET WAS A JERK in the first place. Eventually she knew she was wrong and admitted it and is paying her due now.

But my my khun Ramet, he seems not to able to seperate his work and feelings now. He has literally joined force with Vi to make Pim's life more miserable.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is that how it will gonna be at the end???? So the misunderstanding will continue till the end I thought he will soon know the truth ane will protect her from the evil stepmom
Yes, based on johny/noi and pan/vee version that's what happen. I think paajaew will keep the same thing! He will protect her from the evil mum but there is another misunderstanding! Pim is so mad that she will sell her pin to pay her debt!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@Peace That's why I told @bun-bun that Ramet is sweet but he's a very dangerous guy! He will do everything for girl to fall for him, but when he find out that she lie to him, he turn himself 360 degree! Poor Pim she shouldn't fall for him in the first place just like Kitichai told her!
Hehehe... @MomRamy ... are you in that time of the month? Hehehe... you seem to be very upset. Super upset!

Yes I understand and can see what you're saying now.

He was very forward and direct about his feelings when he wanted Pim to fall for him previously... but now he changed 180 (360, wouldn't it means he stays the same? Mathematically? Hehehe...) he kept everything inside. He made Pim understood him at first now he is making Pim to misunderstand him. He is like most man - egoistic.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Love this comment. Coz I didn't thought of this irrational part of Ramet. I was clouded by Vi's dark force I think. Lol.

I couldn't agree more. Pim is there working in the hotel to pay her debts. She had to coz she was desperate, can't think straight, has no one to consult and the fact that SHE GOT TRICKED BY KITICHAI thinking that RAMET WAS A JERK in the first place. Eventually she knew she was wrong and admitted it and is paying her due now.

But my my khun Ramet, he seems not to able to seperate his work and feelings now. He has literally joined force with Vi to make Pim's life more miserable.
Yeah I agree Ramet action now make Pim life more miserable! Looking at preview for episode 9, the way he told Pim to kneel is over the top! He act like he doesn't care!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i hope he will redeem himself and open his eyes at how harsh he is with her i really hope he won't go further with this painful things he do
Owh. You should worry @"peace" . Be very worried coz we have the "kneeling" scene, the "disco" scene and God knows what other scenes Paajaew will surprise us with. Pim's tears were falling under control in yesterday's episode, but in tonight's the tears will be free falling, uncontrollably at the speed of gravitational acceleration. Very fast. Prepare for the worst. The storm is coming.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hehehe... @MomRamy ... are you in that time of the month? Hehehe... you seem to be very upset. Super upset!

Yes I understand and can see what you're saying now.

He was very forward and direct about his feelings when he wanted Pim to fall for him previously... but now he changed 180 (360, wouldn't it means he stays the same? Mathematically? Hehehe...) he kept everything inside. He made Pim understood him at first now he is making Pim to misunderstand him. He is like most man - egoistic.
Has ha no no that's not it. But I kind of hate the way he changes, it is just too much! The moment he just hug and worry about her and 2 minutes later he told he he never care about her! Big Liar! Has ha I notice the 180 and 360 too but I think 180 is just too little maybe I could say 540 degree!!! Has ha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Owh. You should worry @"peace" . Be very worried coz we have the "kneeling" scene, the "disco" scene and God knows what other scenes Paajaew will surprise us with. Pim's tears were falling under control in yesterday's episode, but in tonight's the tears will be free falling, uncontrollably at the speed of gravitational acceleration. Very fast. Prepare for the worst. The storm is coming.
Has ha you make me scare to watch tonight episode! That's a good thing because I can't watch it live today! I'll come and check here more often to see how you guys hate it!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree Ramet action now make Pim life more miserable! Looking at preview for episode 9, the way he told Pim to kneel is over the top! He act like he doesn't care!
Did he? I thought he told her to apologize? But what made Pim kneel? WHAT is it going to be? Ok she "poured" soup on Vi. So? Ramet told her to do so? Pim will definitely wont do that coz she is stubborn. Apologizing yeah she might, but kneeling? There must be SOMETHING BIG THAT COULDN'T BE SOLVED UNLESS PIM KNEELS! What is it? Coz we know our Swan will not do that easily!!! Tonight!

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Did he? I thought he told her to apologize? But what made Pim kneel? WHAT is it going to be? Ok she "poured" soup on Vi. So? Ramet told her to do so? Pim will definitely do that coz she is stubborn. Apologizing yeah she might, but kneeling? There must be SOMETHING BIG THAT COULDN'T BE SOLVED UNLESS PIM KNEELS! What is it? Coz we know our Swan will not do that easily!!! Tonight!
Yeah I heard Ramet say to Pim to apologize, and Matavy ask her to kneel. I believe Pim will never kneel because of Matavy request! Maybe Ramet threatens to send her to jail again (his old trick)!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha no no that's not it. But I kind of hate the way he changes, it is just too much! The moment he just hug and worry about her and 2 minutes later he told he he never care about her! Big Liar! Has ha I notice the 180 and 360 too but I think 180 is just too little maybe I could say 540 degree!!! Has ha
I get what you mean. He changed A LOT! Pim will get confuse. It's like playing that stupid flower thing - "he loves me, he loves Vi... he worries about me, he worries about his money... he cares for me, no it's all professional!"

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I get what you mean. He changed A LOT! Pim will get confuse. It's like playing that stupid flower thing - "he loves me, he loves Vi... he worries about me, he worries about his money... he cares for me, no it's all professional!"
Has ha you know that stupid flower thing too?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah I heard Ramet say to Pim to apologize, and Matavy ask her to kneel. I believe Pim will never kneel because of Matavy request! Maybe Ramet threatens to send her to jail again (his old trick)!
MY GOD!!!! If that were to happen, really, seriously, then RAMET IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN YOU-KNOW-WHERE EVER!!!!