[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun now become so cruel on ramet that she wants him crawl or pim not just apologize
for me if it was not a lakorn i would advice pim to never look back once she wlak out from that hotel cause trully ramet is too strict for her , pim is clumsy but innocent and pure although she nag and she can keep making mistake if in every mistake she make he will do that it's too much for a soul to take i applaud pim really for hold on her dignity as her father always told her like a swan for me pim is not a broken swan anymore she is a strong fighter swan that was able to keep her dignity and opened her mind and soul for the real world and learned how to properly live in a society she was able to gain people's heart not with her money or beauty but with her new skills and her new attitude she saw that when she open her heart and feel for othr , others too will feel for her and help her she learned so so much as @Sandrankim said it really can be a lesson for us too that when we fail is not the end of the world but we can always get up and learn more and try again and it's all depend on one's own stength to survive and me too i said it in kim's thread wills ay it here too pim is taking a place in my top favorite charcater of kim

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" yeah I am quite a hydrangea myself (bwek... hahaha). Cold-hearted. I want Ramet to "crawl" for forgiveness after tonight's kneeling scene. I don't know what he will do to make Pim kneel but like what @MomRamy suggested, he might use the word "jail" to threaten her. If that's the case, Pim should really show him how cold-hearted hydrangea can be.

I just can't wait to know WHAT IS IT that made the prideful swan kneel. Oh please don't let it be because of the soup. She has done something worst than that. ...HAHAHA I said I can't wait for tonight huh? As if I'll understand it. Silly me.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok guys... just to get ready for tonight, the overly excited me has done some googling on Thai language.

Jail : khuk

OMG! I think I have heard this word been said during Ramet-Pim's conversation in part 6. He did mention about JAIL!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
if it really will eb just for the soup i will be sooooo pissed of
For Ramet, it is REALLY because of the soup. That small portion soup where you can finish with just 3 spoonful. That small bowl soup that causes the beautiful leg of Vi to have severe burn that she'll cripple for life. Customers in Jarawee are gods, so it's a huge crime worthy of being humiliated. (I am being dramatic again. Sorry)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
For Ramet, it is REALLY because of the soup. That small portion soup where you can finish with just 3 spoonful. That small bowl soup that causes the beautiful leg of Vi to have severe burn that she'll cripple for life. Customers in Jarawee are gods, so it's a huge crime worthy of being humiliated. (I am being dramatic again. Sorry)
your comments and thought actually are sooo entertaining and they added a funny flavor to the thread keep sharing it i'm enjoying reading it :D :thumbup::pancarta:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm still not sure.wait till one more hours to confirm me joining it.hope I'll catch it.if not maybe i'll be late to catch live by one hour:crybaby2::crybaby2:
Awww... I hope you can join us early. I'm pretty sure that kneeling scene will be shown early. Just like how we didn't expect Vi to come out early yesterday. By the way, have you watched yesterday's episode?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
your comments and thought actually are sooo entertaining and they added a funny flavor to the thread keep sharing it i'm enjoying reading it :D :thumbup::pancarta:
Oh! Glad you find it funny. Coz sometimes I can get overboard. Let's see what all of us will bring to this thread tonight. I am anxious to read some angry comments with lots of "&$&%*@" signs. Hahaha...

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
poor me if I miss the kneeling scene.argh!!I hate this week where I'm busy and I still didn't finish yesterday episode as well.last night I juz go into the bed and die!lols.I'm still going to watch it live even though I think I'll miss half the eps.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
poor me if I miss the kneeling scene.argh!!I hate this week where I'm busy and I still didn't finish yesterday episode as well.last night I juz go into the bed and die!lols.I'm still going to watch it live even though I think I'll miss half the eps.
Fighting!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh! Glad you find it funny. Coz sometimes I can get overboard. Let's see what all of us will bring to this thread tonight. I am anxious to read some angry comments with lots of "&$&%*@" signs. Hahaha...
easy girl :lol: i'm afraid for ramet now if he was in fornt of you you would makes him lose his teeth :lol:

i know that feeling last week don't pressure yourself and su su in your busy day

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun has ha your comments are so funny, I enjoy reading all of it! Yesterday you asked if I'm in that time of the month because I was a little harsh toward Ramet, but now you want Ramet to crawl and beg Pim? :risas3: Are you in that time of the month too?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm a little sad that I can't watch today episode live, but at the same time I feel some relief because I'm not sure if I can endure seeing Pim humiliated!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I know I'm a bit late but I just finish yesterday eps.oh my god!!wth with the vi-ramet scene.that scene where you guys keep saying ramet childish, I just can't handle it.no wonder everyone piss with ramet.when I watch that scene I feel like this..:facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:.really feel like want to knock my head.but I think its better to knock ramet head at the wall.such a bad**s.I hate ramet!!!! (emo :pancarta:)

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't handle seeing smile on vi face.I so annoyed at her.what with that smile-like-victory face.I guess right now she really think that ramet belongs to her.I don't care dear evil stepmom.just take ramet for yourself.pim don't need him.chart was enough for pim.ramet please realize that pim didn't need you.(emo again :pancarta::pancarta:)