[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hate ramet right this moment but he can't do anything to help pim because vi is the guest at the hotel
no he can what if she is the gust he allow his guest to humiliate his employe like that , ramet doesn't desrve pim

my heart is bleeding for pim aaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggghhh

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Why isn't HE DOING BLOODY ANYTHING TO STOP THIS MADNESS? HE SHOULD HAVE STOP THAT!!!! STOP THE TWO STUPID SIDEKICKS TO RECORD THE WHOLE THING!!! IS RAMET RETARDED FOR NOT STOPPING THIS???!!!??!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Why isn't HE DOING BLOODY ANYTHING TO STOP THIS MADNESS? HE SHOULD HAVE STOP THAT!!!! STOP THE TWO STUPID SIDEKICKS TO RECORD THE WHOLE THING!!! IS RAMET RETARDED FOR NOT STOPPING THIS???!!!??!
He can ask Pim to apology kowtow but meanwhile he can stop the two sidekicks recording. He can reason why without siding with Pim. Why all of a sudden Ramet turns into a naive Pr'k.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If Chart manage to stop all this or somehow help Pim to stand up, then Ramet should feel and know that he is the ultimate looser the least gentleman ever exist in the world!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i just watched it and first thing i saw was Pim crying.is it after the kneeling scene??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first i'm heating my head in the wall because i really dislike ramet charcater soooooooooooooooooooo much right now :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

second because my internet cut right int he momen tpim crying after she walked away and i didn't cry with her live :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY when i want something so badly something happen

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how much she need to endure to pay off her old self

but my beautiful swan kneeled with her pride on her that look in the eyes

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Which episode that pim speak english? I just download 7 ep with sub but not finish watching it yet. Ep 1 was quite boring so i didn't continue. Huhuhu