[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone think that the kneeling scene has not whatsoever effect? Coz all is forgotten?
because pim is very very strong girl that now she no longer care about image luxury and her position she doesn't care if she kneeled to Vi she will notplease her by makes her seeing her weak after the kneel in the opposite she show her the real thing the real power of the swan

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa. Is that a relief sigh from old vi? I thought noona and nai singh already married

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my beautiful swa is so thank ful to the kindness of noona

and i love ho wnoona showed to ramet how a true classy woman should react when and accident happen made Vi look soooooooo bbbbaaaaddddd cause when the same thing happened to her she made a whole drama o ramet

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Does anyone think that the kneeling scene has not whatsoever effect? Coz all is forgotten?
I want to say that too. Everyone seems to forget what happened before, esp Pim. But she might learn to let thing go. There is nothing she can do now.

Seriously, not any Ramet- jealous- scenes that reach my expectation. I'm not satisfied with those scenes. I feel they missed something. They are always been interrupted by someone else.
Too bad Pim can't catwalk in that dress which she tried before.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I was ok with Vi's scene yesterday. But for today... everytime there's her scene... I just zone out. Completely.