[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ramet seem like two different person one day he's sweet and the next day he's cruel! I think he need to see the doctor immediately otherwise Pim will suffer even more! I was so confuse seem like next episode he'll be sweet toward Pim again!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Next week's episode we are going to be in the same saga again!!! Ramet being flirty, Pim falling then misunderstood again... yadayadayada.... enough already!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know if i should be happy over flirty ramet after this..he just keep pissing me off.i can't:fighting3::fighting3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to comment but i feel soooo speechless i can't comment anything more until i calm down and see the sub cause i feel overwhelmed with today episode

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The wait is tutoring! And that old sia still not appear at the hotel yet, I wonder how it will end in 2 episode?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
maybe that sia scene on last eps.lols..too late or not..??
Not sure because
after the incident with sia there will be Matavy kneeling scene then another misunderstand scene then Pim left and then Ramet beg Pim scene! It's just too much in 1 episode! Hope they do not rush it!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Pim, please pack your bag and leave!!! For God's sake girl, Chiang Rai Jarawee is a psycho ward! Crazy things, crazy people. Arghhh!!!!

I don't know why I am NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH TODAY'S EPISODE!

Is it because there's too much Vi and her sidekicks?

Is it because the vast gap between the opposite polars in this episode? Sometimes it's too sad. Then all is forgotten, everyone's happy. Then back to sad. Then happy. YO-YO!

Is it because Ramet is just plain stupid?

Is it because I don't like seeing Pim being all jealous with Ramet? She is a human afterall. The matter of heart is always troublesome and confusing.

Is it because I don't understand? I doubt this bcoz I've been enjoying all previous episodes with or without subs.

Huaarrgghhh!!! I dreaded this day will come. The day I am frustrated with everything.

Oh, need to consider another thing. Is it because of my hormone that's sending confusing signals in my body that I just couldn't comprehend every scenes???

Why? Why?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ramet seem like two different person one day he's sweet and the next day he's cruel! I think he need to see the doctor immediately otherwise Pim will suffer even more! I was so confuse seem like next episode he'll be sweet toward Pim again!
HE HAS BIPOLAR!!! A SEVERE CASE!!! HE NEEDS TO GET HIS MEDS!!!