[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think we got bombed by chemical weapons today! Pim's world is so stressful, full of crazy bitches and Ramet is holding his tongue, his emotion and his feeling towards Pim. But still Chart is my oxygen; with Chart he never stops admiring Pim regardless of her status. Isn't this called "true love"?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think we got bombed by chemical weapons today! Pim's world is so stressful, full of crazy bitches and Ramet is holding his tongue, his emotion and his feeling towards Pim. But still Chart is my oxygen; with Chart he never stops admiring Pim regardless of her status. Isn't this called "true love"?
Chart is such a gentleman. He is a sweet sweet puppy/kitty... plus, he looks good as a model. Go be a model Chart. Apply for the Asia's Next Top Model now! Bring a form for Pim as well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok guys, I am going to do a stupid thing now. I'll rewatch back episode 9 now. I just can't stand this frustration. I need a closure.

Just kidding... I can't sleep now. So I need Vi's MANY scenes to help me to sleep. Ciao!

tia

sarNie Egg
Yeah I heard Ramet say to Pim to apologize, and Matavy ask her to kneel. I believe Pim will never kneel because of Matavy request! Maybe Ramet threatens to send her to jail again (his old trick)!
I think there are 3 ep

The wait is tutoring! And that old sia still not appear at the hotel yet, I wonder how it will end in 2 episode?

katia katy

sarNie Egg
I am soo disapointed and ffrustrated right now the only thing am glad with is that pim got real freinds effffffffff OMG when will we get to see ramet&pim sweet scenes THAT'S CRAZYYYYYY images.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ok guys, I am going to do a stupid thing now. I'll rewatch back episode 9 now. I just can't stand this frustration. I need a closure.

Just kidding... I can't sleep now. So I need Vi's MANY scenes to help me to sleep. Ciao!
me i'm literally rewatching it right now but just the kneel part and the part after cause i missed it earlier and myy god it's trully still makes me sooooooooooooooo irritate watching that part like really really makes my blood boil and i can't stand it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me watching the kneel scene again and that evil witch

and me watching my beautiful swan crying and feeling her dignity died

and me watching how kanda is helping pim to get over her down broken feeling

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Next we will see the comeback of the sweet and flirty khun ramet kha yahooo:cheer: correct me if i am wrong hehee:
Ramet: do i make you nervous?
Pim: let go of me please
Ramet: and me being close to this much does it make your heart beats faster like mine?
Sorry guys i tried so hard but i couldn't make it spoiler

Attachments

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Next we will see the comeback of the sweet and flirty khun ramet kha yahooo:cheer: correct me if i am wrong hehee:
Ramet: do i make you nervous?
Pim: let go of me please
Ramet: and me being close to this much does it make your heart beats faster like mine?
Sorry guys i tried so hard but i couldn't make it spoiler
but most of us here right now stil supper mad at him but as i said the heart is fool so just for this sexy erotic moment i will let go my heart enjoy the moment cause that sound sooooooooooooo hoooott with the actual acting i felt hot earlier without knowing fully the words but now you confirmed it i believe that what he said :D i'm hyped again i tried to keep calm

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is it true that I heard Ramet told Nong that he doesn't have to look at cctv he's already know that Pim doesn't do it because Pim look so hurt inside?
If i get it right, why he still want Pim to apologize?

Noire89

Simply smile
I've been lurking here just reading spoilers and comments on the episodes,I was just waiting for episode 9 to air to binge watch but reading these comments about the last two episodes and I had to comment since it has me a little worried about breaking my tablet, my phone or my computer:risas3: Khun Met has frustrated so many of you that now I feel :confused0: and:BangHead: too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is it true that I heard Ramet told Nong that he doesn't have to look at cctv he's already know that Pim doesn't do it because Pim look so hurt inside?
If i get it right, why he still want Pim to apologize?
i really can't wait for the sub to be fully completed i checked jirayuhome and they are up to ep 8_4 but i will be more patient until the full epsiode is uploaded cause if i once start watched it i will be impatient for the rest and i can't comment more on what is going on cause i can't fully understand or not at all so if your understanding is correct then my god my frustration will be higher and higher if he doesn't give a reasonable explanation to what he is doing right now

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i really can't wait for the sub to be fully completed i checked jirayuhome and they are up to ep 8_4 but i will be more patient until the full epsiode is uploaded cause if i once start watched it i will be impatient for the rest and i can't comment more on what is going on cause i can't fully understand or not at all so if your understanding is correct then my god my frustration will be higher and higher if he doesn't give a reasonable explanation to what he is doing right now
Yeah I hope I understand every single word he said! The struggle of not understanding is real!!!!! :BangHead: