[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Good morning beautiful swans.... (morning here...)

How's the feeling this morning? Has your heart calm down a bit? Are the images of the evil smirk from the evil trio still plastered in you brain? Hehehe...

This shall pass. Come recite it together with me. This shall pass. All will end well.

If this doesn't work, go see a doctor. But don't see Ramet's doctor. You'll only get worse.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Is it true that I heard Ramet told Nong that he doesn't have to look at cctv he's already know that Pim doesn't do it because Pim look so hurt inside?
If i get it right, why he still want Pim to apologize?
Yes something like that , that's what I understood ( i might be wrong... but I want to share what i have understood) khun nong asked if that accident is true... Ramet: khun vi and her people affirm that and the thing that everyone saw was that khun vi really got hurt so l made pimlapat apologize to her
nong: even if pimlapat come here with bad intentions but I can't believe that she's bad to be able to hurt people
Ramet: if pim didn't do it then khun vi did it to herself .... so khun nong told him to let her cheque the cctv ... Ramet:let's try and see ...but if you ask me now i believe that pimlapat didn't do it
nong: why?
Ramet:no reason only a feeling , every time i catch pimlapat at fault , she admit it but today let her die anyhow she still affirms that she didn't do it and the eyes that's looking at me are the eyes that are hurt ...

I want to give BIG 'THANK YOU ' and big 'RESPECT' to all the subbers i am sure that all of us here appreciate your hard work we all love you khup khun maa na kha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes something like that , that's what I understood ( i might be wrong... but I want to share what i have understood) khun nong asked if that accident is true... Ramet: khun vi and her people affirm that and the thing that everyone saw was that khun vi really got hurt so l made pimlapat apologize to her
nong: even if pimlapat come here with bad intentions but I can't believe that she's bad to be able to hurt people
Ramet: if pim didn't do it then khun vi did it to herself .... so khun nong told him to let her cheque the cctv ... Ramet:let's try and see ...but if you ask me now i believe that pimlapat didn't do it
nong: why?
Ramet:no reason only a feeling , every time i catch pimlapat at fault , she admit it but today let her die anyhow she still affirms that she didn't do it and the eyes that's looking at me are the eyes that are hurt ...

I want to give BIG 'THANK YOU ' and big 'RESPECT' to all the subbers i am sure that all of us here appreciate your hard work we all love you khup khun maa na kha
That's what I understand too, wow that's mean my understanding in Thai language has improve? :cheer:Has ha thanks to Thai Lakorn, I can learn new language!!! Just kidding guy!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Okay I'm going to share my thought about episode 9. After sitting in an iced bathtub for few hour (to calm myself down from anger with Ramet), after rewatching that heart wrenching scence hundreds times, I think at first Ramet didn't believe Pim and he demand her to say sorry not kneel! But after Matavy keep on demanding Pim to kneel, she still refuse that she didn't do it! Then the way Pim look at him is so hurtful that's when he realized that Pim didn't do it! At the time when Pim about to kneel and put her head close to vy's shoes he did try to stop and say that he will responsible for medical fee or something around that line (I'm assuming because my Thai language is limited) but Vy told him that Pim is the one who commit it so she should be responsible!! More than that Vy told Pim that she will send her to jail :BangHead:
Ramet regrets it so much and the scene of him and Nong is full of emotion!
Okay after all that I'm not mad at him that much, but still the way he handle the situation is not well done at all! I believe this incident will leave scar in his heart! Ramet, I'm warning you I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself :confused12::fighting3:from now on you have to handle Pim with your heart and take care of her otherwise, you'll have to deal with me :coleman:(look at my muscles), moreover, I'll tell Pim to left you forever and be with chad!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am not forgiving Ramet at all! Actions speak louder than words. If I were Pim, I will only see all his actions which are now has become less and less gentle to Pim. He has started to get physical with Pim. I just hate it! The scene where Noona first enter, when Pim stopped Ramet, Ramet turned around and his gesture - pointing at Pim with his phone - that gesture is not a gesture a man would do to a woman he loves! It's not gentleman. Such a turn off!

To add to that, his words... arrgghhh!!! though I don't understand it yet, are just so hurtful. If not, then why did Pim cry? Where are the sugar coated words he said about trying to understand the hydrangea's feelings??? I am lost. Is Pim the hydrangea or is Ramet the hydrangea?

Though Ramet is attractive and I was honestly swooned by his charm earlier, but now, those aren't important now. His outrageous actions and unreasonable reasons for his actions towards Pim outweigh those charms. I don't like him so very "mak mak"!!! I hope Pim will not fall for his pretentious flirt and kindness in the next episode. Don't Pim. DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHARM. At least Kitichai is right on this.

At this rate, I do think he has to crawl for forgiveness. Literally. Period.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
One thing I don't understand is why Pim never get mad at Ramet? She did talk loud toward him, but after that she did not sulk or remain angry at him! That's what I don't understand!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I hope Pim will not fall for his pretentious flirt and kindness in the next episode. Don't Pim. DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHARM. At least Kitichai is right on this.

Seem like no you agree with my post that Kitichai was right! Don't fall for Ramet!

Noire89

Simply smile
I am not forgiving Ramet at all! Actions speak louder than words. If I were Pim, I will only see all his actions which are now has become less and less gentle to Pim. He has started to get physical with Pim. I just hate it! The scene where Noona first enter, when Pim stopped Ramet, Ramet turned around and his gesture - pointing at Pim with his phone - that gesture is not a gesture a man would do to a woman he loves! It's not gentleman. Such a turn off!

To add to that, his words... arrgghhh!!! though I don't understand it yet, are just so hurtful. If not, then why did Pim cry? Where are the sugar coated words he said about trying to understand the hydrangea's feelings??? I am lost. Is Pim the hydrangea or is Ramet the hydrangea?

Though Ramet is attractive and I was honestly swooned by his charm earlier, but now, those aren't important now. His outrageous actions and unreasonable reasons for his actions towards Pim outweigh those charms. I don't like him so very "mak mak"!!! I hope Pim will not fall for his pretentious flirt and kindness in the next episode. Don't Pim. DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHARM. At least Kitichai is right on this.

They beauty of having a day off and being lazy me is that:
I just got to episode 7, and so far Khun Met has been all nice but stern and good moral teachings while behind the scenes taking care of his people.(He reminds me a bit of my older brother and my daddy, traditonalist with a touch of modernity that is just right and not overbearing. They follow certain traditions but modernize things according to the times)

But reading all these comments I'm so scared of seeing the next two episodes.(thank God they are still being subbed or else I would be all over the episodes with my left hand twitching to slap someone, lol) and bun-bun you saying you wouldn't forgive Met has me not wanting to watch the rest but wait till the last episode and only enjoy their happy ending.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
One thing I don't understand is why Pim never get mad at Ramet? She did talk loud toward him, but after that she did not sulk or remain angry at him! That's what I don't understand!
Me too!!! As I have mentioned yesterday, the kneeling scene has no whatsoever effect at all! It is all forgotten! Would you let it go if you were humiliated like that? She was crying buckets with humilation and it was darn recorded! ...and after a break, all is God damn forgotten? Everybody is happily living their lives with Pim smiling from ear to ear with her clique. What the heck? Let me remind you all, that scene is supposed to be the climax that should brought us a different version of Pim and Ramet. But no, we're back to childish behaviours.

Is Paajaew still in Chiang Rai? Coz I think I need him to do editting again.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Me too!!! As I have mentioned yesterday, the kneeling scene has no whatsoever effect at all! It is all forgotten! Would you let it go if you were humiliated like that? She was crying buckets with humilation and it was darn recorded! ...and after a break, all is God damn forgotten? Everybody is happily living their lives with Pim smiling from ear to ear with her clique. What the heck? Let me remind you all, that scene is supposed to be the climax that should brought us a different version of Pim and Ramet. But no, we're back to childish behaviours.

Is Paajaew still in Chiang Rai? Coz I think I need him to do editting again.
Has ha you seem so mad! I think Kanda consult her about that! She give Pim advice!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
They beauty of having a day off and being lazy me is that:
I just got to episode 7, and so far Khun Met has been all nice but stern and good moral teachings while behind the scenes taking care of his people.(He reminds me a bit of my older brother and my daddy, traditonalist with a touch of modernity that is just right and not overbearing. They follow certain traditions but modernize things according to the times)

But reading all these comments I'm so scared of seeing the next two episodes.(thank God they are still being subbed or else I would be all over the episodes with my left hand twitching to slap someone, lol) and bun-bun you saying you wouldn't forgive Met has me not wanting to watch the rest but wait till the last episode and only enjoy their happy ending.
I am so sorry that my posts are leaving bad vibes for BH right now. Actually I do enjoy episodes 1 to 8. Tremendously enjoy them. While most hated episode 8, I find it enjoyable. But for last night's episode, I don't know if it is me or it is the episode that makes me so frustrated.

Gosh, I wish someone could leave good and wise comments with different point of view on this. I love BH so much that I'm still questioning my feelings right now. (The last time I was upset with KC, there are a few comments who sees things in different lights that just slap me and just neutralizes me back - I am just too acidic right now)

Last edited:

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, I've been enjoying Buanghong so much. but is it end next week already? Since MeangkhonlakFakfah start 24th April.. like what??

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha you seem so mad! I think Kanda consult her about that! She give Pim advice!
Yeah. You're probably right. Kanda has a harsher life than Pim. She should be able to talk some sense out of her that made her recover fast. Sigh~ this relieves me a bit. Thanks!

Like what most of you has said, we are grateful that at least Pim has her friends.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, I've been enjoying Buanghong so much. but is it end next week already? Since MeangkhonlakFakfah start 24th April.. like what??
There are still doubts regarding this. But one thing is for sure, I didn't see any dates stated in the teaser for Mat and Andrew's lakorn. So, let's just hope for 12 episodes.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah. You're probably right. Kanda has a harsher life than Pim. She should be able to talk some sense out of her that made her recover fast. Sigh~ this relieves me a bit. Thanks!

Like what most of you has said, we are grateful that at least Pim has her friends.
Yeah just like Ramet said to Bawornthat that Pim will receive great award while she work at the hotel

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah just like Ramet said to Bawornthat that Pim will receive great award while she work at the hotel
Hahaha... geez! You are making me laugh. Are you trying to get me all excited to know what that reward is? Coz it's.... it's working! Lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
I am so sorry that my posts are leaving bad vibes for BH right now. Actually I do enjoy episodes 1 to 8. Tremendously enjoy them. While most hated episode 8, I find it enjoyable. But for last night's episode, I don't know if it is me or it is the episode that makes me so frustrated.

Gosh, I wish someone could leave good and wise comments with different point of view on this. I love BH so much that I'm still questioning my feelings right now. (The last time I was upset with KC, there are a few comments who sees things in different lights that just slap me and just neutralizes me back - I am just too acidic right now)
Ah ok and don't apologize it's just how you feel, and lot of comments not just yours have me a bit fearful of hating Met, since so far he's been really good. And if he's going to do a 180 on me after the witch Vi shows up at his hotel that has me leery, because he's been fair in his ways.
I would still be watching the episodes if I hadn't reached the last subbed episode, lol!
As for KC I finished rewatching that one late late in the night, before sleeping and watching this one, lol! My time to do nothing but binge watch lakorns for 3 days was spent with these two lakorns.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
12? I was expecting more...this drama is weel-made..it need more episodes.
Hehehe...yes, it is well made (try to avoid reading my comments for the past 24 hours). I doubt it's going to be more than 12. Coz it basically has shown most scenes but I don't know there could be surprise.