[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Noire89

Simply smile
Gosh, the feels the lakorn brings out in us.
I want to be objective and be like Khun Met is in the right because (insert logic lakorn reasons here) but then the powerful image of Pim in tears come into my mind and I lose the logical thoughts.

I should have waited till the last episode to watch it but instead just marathon the 7 episodes that were subbed and got hooked.
I hope Sia issue happens soon too and then I want to satisfy my eyes and ears with Khun Met and Pim romance moments. There have been too little scenes where they were sweet or at least civil to each other in an intimate manner that they both stood on equal grounds and not just boss man and employee who want each other. (They always eye each other, lol! And find each other from any corner of a room!) I want their love to be loved! Lol!:):):) their romance to fully bloom!(I can't think of anymore to make my need for their sweet moments)
And no more Vy too bad the next episode has that misunderstanding :BangHead: (the villain is awesome that she makes me hate her so:clap:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I want to be objective and be like Khun Met is in the right because (insert logic lakorn reasons here) but then the powerful image of Pim in tears come into my mind and I lose the logical thoughts.

I should have waited till the last episode to watch it but instead just marathon the 7 episodes that were subbed and got hooked.
I hope Sia issue happens soon too and then I want to satisfy my eyes and ears with Khun Met and Pim romance moments. There have been too little scenes where they were sweet or at least civil to each other in an intimate manner that they both stood on equal grounds and not just boss man and employee who want each other. (They always eye each other, lol! And find each other from any corner of a room!) I want their love to be loved! Lol!:):):) their romance to fully bloom!(I can't think of anymore to make my need for their sweet moments)
And no more Vy too bad the next episode has that misunderstanding :BangHead: (the villain is awesome that she makes me hate her so:clap:)
i loved what you said :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and mentioning about the misunderstand i wonder if it is before the "you r heart beat" or after :D and will pim tell him what she saw

Qyou

sarNie Egg

Yeahhh... I feel like if there's one thing lacking in this lakorn is the lack of scene between our pranang. Sweet and civil scenes.. There is just so little of Pim-Ramet that somehow I feel like there's more Nong-Ramet moment. I like Nong, I think she's there to knock some sense onto Ramet's head but she's no tactively doing anything either... Or maybe not yet.
And Vi..Oh Vi, what would I give for you to get out of Ramet's face. Boy too professional to shove her away himself.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

We need SIA TO BE ON THE FLIGHT to Chiang Rai today! Let's get the whole misuderstanding escalates to the max tomorrow. Otherwise... we'll get a very tiny nanoscale amount of begging, flirting, chasing, rejecting and all that jazz that happens before every reconciliation. I am going crazy over here. SIA come quick!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i loved what you said :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

and mentioning about the misunderstand i wonder if it is before the "you r heart beat" or after :D and will pim tell him what she saw
Aahh the "does your heart beats as fast as mine"... Pim will definitely melt, won't she? She will fall for Ramet again, be frustrated later on and then the heart beats even faster but in rage now. Then Pim realizes her heart does not beat for Ramet anymore. Huhu... will be looking forward to this. I don' know whether it will be portrayed as sad or rage.

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaaah!!! I still can't backread you guys! I'm still in episode 7. I was told I am to super duper hate Ramet by episode 9 so I'm watching it tomorrow, or else I might dream of strangling him haha. Meanwhile, I give you, especially @bun-bun BURGER HONG 2: To Have and To Have Not :fighting3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeahhh... I feel like if there's one thing lacking in this lakorn is the lack of scene between our pranang. Sweet and civil scenes.. There is just so little of Pim-Ramet that somehow I feel like there's more Nong-Ramet moment. I like Nong, I think she's there to knock some sense onto Ramet's head but she's no tactively doing anything either... Or maybe not yet.
And Vi..Oh Vi, what would I give for you to get out of Ramet's face. Boy too professional to shove her away himself.
Their sweet moments are really not that many:( but I hope it gets made up for in the following episodes.
P.S. as for Vy... He could professionally shove her away! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
We need SIA TO BE ON THE FLIGHT to Chiang Rai today! Let's get the whole misuderstanding escalates to the max tomorrow. Otherwise... we'll get a very tiny nanoscale amount of begging, flirting, chasing, rejecting and all that jazz that happens before every reconciliation. I am going crazy over here. SIA come quick!
That's what I think is going to happen...teeny tiny begging minute and the end... as much as I want to think we won't, it's looking like that. As long as Vy gets what's coming, and all the other baddies in there making our Pim's life hell get what's coming to them in a satisfactory conclusion, so that we know Khun Met and Pim will live their lives in peace, get married and go on to making pretty children to rule the modeling and business world of the lakorn future world, I think I can take that. What do you guys think? Or am I being too simple?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That's what I think is going to happen...teeny tiny begging minute and the end... as much as I want to think we won't, it's looking like that. As long as Vy gets what's coming, and all the other baddies in there making our Pim's life hell get what's coming to them in a satisfactory conclusion, so that we know Khun Met and Pim will live their lives in peace, get married and go on to making pretty children to rule the modeling and business world of the lakorn future world, I think I can take that. What do you guys think? Or am I being too simple?
i only need to see the sweet ramet back cause i'm sure once all this end he will treat her as a princess again and for sure they can make beautiful babies :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'll guess that that old sia is coming at the end of episode 10 or the first part of episode 11

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@040156 you are in episode 7? Remember the part where Ramet ask Pim to suggest him anything for dessert... and she suggested FRUITS? He was like... "Nah, I pass". That scene reminds me of you, everytime! Lol.

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
After watching couple of times I guess,I'm thinking bit rationally and trying to understand Ramet pov.He is fighting against his own feelings to turn pim to stronger and better person in his own weird way.Yes,if only he is bit more sane and can differentiate personal and professionalism,if only he is bit smarter to put that evil vy at the bay limits and not letting her all over him.Then Ramet would be ideal character. But,every person deserves to better themselves and evolve along the time.I just need some character redemption for Ramet and I'll be fine willing|

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
After watching couple of times I guess,I'm thinking bit rationally and trying to understand Ramet pov.He is fighting against his own feelings to turn pim to stronger and better person in his own weird way.Yes,if only he is bit more sane and can differentiate personal and professionalism,if only he is bit smarter to put that evil vy at the bay limits and not letting her all over him.Then Ramet would be ideal character. But,every person deserves to better themselves and evolve along the time.I just need some character redemption for Ramet and I'll be fine willing|
Agree. No one's perfect. On the bright side, Ramet redeeming himself to Pim later on will bring us lots of smile. Just a 1 second teaser has make us this crazy waiting, imagine what will happen to us when they show a whole 1 minute teaser of Ramet redeeming himself to Pim?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Their sweet moments are really not that many:( but I hope it gets made up for in the following episodes.
P.S. as for Vy... He could professionally shove her away! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Would very much like to know how one professionally shove another away.

Ramet: Khun Vi, since the fashion show is done, if you look overhead there, there's an exit sign on the door. Khun Baworntat, please lead Khun Vi and her team there.

I might confuse professionalism with being polite.