[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
No haven't watched it yet because I heard somewhere that ji Chang wook( koreon actor )is the second lead so I drop it.should I watch it?
ji chang wook was the lead in the second season.actually the story of season1 is pretty good.in season2 they continue it with different lead but still link toward the lead in season1.i'm pretty sure they will have season3 soon coz the story still have lot of question.
i think you should try to watch it if u don't mind to have a cliffhanger ending.because the last ep of season2 doesn't have any ending.many people love season1.for season2 it was a bit disappoinment because the writer screw it up lols.and many people hope for the lead in season1 will unite with season2 lead.
i'm sorry for the bad explanation.i don't expert in explain something actually:nut::nut:

Last edited:
Reactions: tia

tia

sarNie Egg
ji chang wook was the lead in the second season.actually the story of season1 is pretty good.in season2 they continue it with different lead but still link toward the lead in season1.i'm pretty sure they will have season3 soon coz the story still have lot of question.
i think you should try to watch it if u don't mind to have a cliffhanger ending.because the last ep of season2 doesn't have any ending.many people love season1.for season2 it was a bit disappoinment because the writer screw it up lols.and many people hope for the lead in season1 will unite with season2 lead.
okay thanks I will try to watch it because there is nothing in my list now other than bh so will try it

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry for the bad explanation.i don't expert in explain something actually:nut::nut:
Season1 has yang yang right?After love o2o many suggested this drama of yy but,I couldn't move on from love o2o. He looks very pleasing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Come to think of it @"peace" that scene in the picture was for episode 7. But they didn't show it as Pim the one "unclothing" him... he did it himself remember? The suit is the same colour as the one he got poured with water. But I am hoping the picture I mentioned earlier with the darker suit will happen.
yes that's why i said mayeb it just a throw back

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Season1 has yang yang right?After love o2o many suggested this drama of yy but,I couldn't move on from love o2o. He looks very pleasing.
true.I watched love o2o last year and watch this after a while.love o2o really the best Chinese drama that I can't move on for a long time.and yang yang really my heartthrob for Chinese actor:icon12:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to see Pim-ramet and pim-chart.lols.chart with pim are my most anticipate scene.hope it will exist tonight:cheer:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
if you not watch love o2o yet,you really should try it
Well it's a hit drama in China but for some reasons I'm not a fan of the acting of Yang Yang and Zheng Shaung.

Btw, anyone's watching 3zaap? I was wondering why James Ji held Kim's hands so hard at the near end of the show and later dropped her hands as if he was crossed with her like a kid. At this point, I remember Mark's behavior. JJ is so similar to Mark; why?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well it's a hit drama in China but for some reasons I'm not a fan of the acting of Yang Yang and Zheng Shaung.

Btw, anyone's watching 3zaap? I was wondering why James Ji held Kim's hands so hard at the near end of the show and later dropped her hands as if he was crossed with her like a kid. At this point, I remember Mark's behavior. JJ is so similar to Mark; why?
he was shy @ 11:25

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i was thinking maybe they were just rehearsing the scene with that tshirt before changing to the other so i will go more with it's a throw back BTS photo
I couldn't agree more! There are some photo of Pim holding her pin in sad face, maybe everything come fast than we are expected!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I couldn't agree more! There are some photo of Pim holding her pin in sad face, maybe everything come fast than we are expected!
true i think today epsiode gonna be a hella packaged epsiode liek the last one but let's wait and see if our expectation is right

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys I can't spazz a lot this week because I'll have microbiology exam this coming Wednesday! And all I can think of is BH!!!! Urg I'm so addicted with this Lakorn and this thread!!!! Miss all of you so much!!! Anyway, I'll watch it live today!!! Can't wait!!!!:aaaaa::naughty2::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry guys I can't spazz a lot this week because I'll have microbiology exam this coming Wednesday! And all I can think of is BH!!!! Urg I'm so addicted with this Lakorn and this thread!!!! Miss all of you so much!!! Anyway, I'll watch it live today!!! Can't wait!!!!:aaaaa::naughty2::clap:
yeah yeah and good luck for you in your exam

i forget to mention about our pim will be a fighter today :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see Pim-ramet and pim-chart.lols.chart with pim are my most anticipate scene.hope it will exist tonight:cheer:
Will there be any more Pim-Chart? I... don't... think... so... but then again, I have no problem with more Pim-Chart to create more jealous scenes.