[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
i'm gonna be sooooooo mmaddd if they don't give the a kiss pajeaw pleaaaaaaaaaaasse

i was literally litreally like this pleaaase they are despereate for a kiss

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Just want to say I love Ramet today.... Awwwww at hot-soup-pour-Pim-hand-and-all-he-cares-her.Today will be one of my fav ep

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Ramet didn't care about that evil stepmother and others at all. He only cares about his beloved pim and takes pim to bandage. I am really satisfied seeing it.:aaaaa:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
i'm gonna be sooooooo mmaddd if they don't give the a kiss pajeaw pleaaaaaaaaaaasse

i was literally litreally like this pleaaase they are despereate for a kiss
Girl, he is all professional remember? This is the least professional thing he has done to his staff.