[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Noire89

Simply smile
I thought Pim said there are no dark news about the two Vi's gay assistants? But WTHeck? Did they have an attempt to "rape" Chart? GOSH! Chart needs to attend taekwondo too! It's very disturbing to see hoteliers get mistreated like that while doing their jobs. Even the HOTEL BOSS was almost "raped" by a customer! On the same night as his staff!!!
If I owned a big business my workers females in particular would be obligated to take self defense classes, paid by the business of course( invest to get the best).

I will give major props to the story about how realistic they protrayed how some staff get treated by guests while they try to do their job. And the sad thing is a lot of it goes unreported because they don't want to lose their work. It's why I appreciate the jobs, they have to do so much to give prestige to a hotel or restaurant or any kind of establishment but have the guest who don't acknowledge the hard work that goes into keeping them happy. Sorry for this rant but it is a subject close to me since my grandpa worked in the hotel industry and my grandma was a waitress. The stories they told us were very unpleasant.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I wonder who is going to save Pim tomorrow from the perverted Sia. I hope Ramet beat him up and put him in jail!
I think Pim save herself. I don't want to give spoilers (for I don't know if it's going to be like that or not) but you can watch it from the bts video.

If Pim managed to save herself... It will be VERY embarassing for Ramet and Chart. Coz they are the men and they are lacking in strength. (Of course, one can argue that Ramet was controlling his strength to not hurt Vi otherwise it will be worst and Chart don't want to hurt his customer as well)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm just wonder what make Ramet attitude toward Pim change completely from last week episode? He said that he can't act nice with Pim otherwise she'll be too proud! Why did he change his action completely, and become flirty again?
Coz Ramet and Pim were in a close near death situation...? So, he just doesn't want to waste anymore time. But, I gotta admit. That is one big transition. I thought he is going to do that flirt scene outside the hotel... but he did it inside the hotel compound. Won't there be any customers or staff that could see them? Aside from the evil witch and her shadows? Cit. Cit. Cit. I am dissapointed in Ramet's lack of professionalism! (Since we have been exposed to too much of his professional side)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If I owned a big business my workers females in particular would be obligated to take self defense classes, paid by the business of course( invest to get the best).

I will give major props to the story about how realistic they protrayed how some staff get treated by guests while they try to do their job. And the sad thing is a lot of it goes unreported because they don't want to lose their work. It's why I appreciate the jobs, they have to do so much to give prestige to a hotel or restaurant or any kind of establishment but have the guest who don't acknowledge the hard work that goes into keeping them happy. Sorry for this rant but it is a subject close to me since my grandpa worked in the hotel industry and my grandma was a waitress. The stories they told us were very unpleasant.
Another good moral values earned from this lakorn. Don't look down on to others regardless of their profession. We should respect other people's job especially the ones that gives good service to us for our own benefit and comfort. If people do good to you, you don't take advantage on their goodness.

Noire89

Simply smile
Coz Ramet and Pim were in a close near death situation...? So, he just doesn't want to waste anymore time. But, I gotta admit. That is one big transition. I thought he is going to do that flirt scene outside the hotel... but he did it inside the hotel compound. Won't there be any customers or staff that could see them? Aside from the evil witch and her shadows? Cit. Cit. Cit. I am dissapointed in Ramet's lack of professionalism! (Since we have been exposed to too much of his professional side)
The near death experience pushed out all his professional professionalism, lol! He was like screw the rules I made, he saw thinking "I can't let this beauty go, I need to flirt."
And Pim with her big eyes doe eyes staring at him totally made him lose it completely:thumbup:. I don't know Thai but the body language and the way he was looking and in the change in his demeanor it was clear he left his professional attitude in the water. (That but of blood from the wound, from there it escaped him:pancarta:)

Did he have it checked out? his wound I mean? He was just magically better.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The near death experience pushed out all his professional professionalism, lol! He was like screw the rules I made, he saw thinking "I can't let this beauty go, I need to flirt."
And Pim with her big eyes doe eyes staring at him totally made him lose it completely:thumbup:. I don't know Thai but the body language and the way he was looking and in the change in his demeanor it was clear he left his professional attitude in the water. (That but of blood from the wound, from there it escaped him:pancarta:)

Did he have it checked out? his wound I mean? He was just magically better.
OMG!!! I love your witty response!!! It's soooo my style girl! I couldn't agree more! The professionalism escapes him through the shot wound and the microbes in the pond ate it! Or another theory is that (this is to answer why he didn't have to seek for treatment) the microbes tried to enter his body via the wound.... but the professional proteins in his blood has professionally handled the matter.

We are very scientific now people. It's amazing how before this we "debate" about Ramet's professionalism, and now how "makes sense" doesn't make anymore sense and we just opt for anything to protect everything about Ramet. Lol. We are so into this lakorn that we have gone loco.

twister02

M♥K
I'm glad someone warned me about Ramet in episode 9 so I was kinda prepared. Kim never disappoints me. When she cries, I cried too. I don't know why but there's really something in the way she cries that makes me cry too. Anyway, I'm not hating on Ramet but I was just a little bit of disappointed with the way he handled that "self inflected Vi soup injury" situation. I can't blame him for trusting more on Vi's words since he didn't know yet how foxy that biatch is. So clearly, it was against Pim words vs. Vi. I was disappointed because he didn't think to check on the cameras. Man, glad Khun Nong has a clear mind to think to check on it.

I don't have words for Vi. She doesn't deserve my precious time for judgement. :risas3:

I don't know guys but I really like Ramet. Sure, he does things not pretty normal sometimes but I like that he really likes Pim and no other girl has caught his attention. I understand he can't express his love correctly and trying to shadow it by telling Pim she needs to straighten up but I can feel his sincere care for her.

Also, I really like this lakorn. From the story down to cinematography. It doesn't have much skinship (which I really hate) but I got hooked because it doesn't have much BS in the story. It's light and fun. Even the dramatic scenes are not so heavy.

By the way, I tried watching live last night but the 3Live app is not working. :facepalm:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I just find out too, they are so fast!!!!!:cheer:
Really hope that they'd sub the preview though. But it's ok... the more the mysterious it will be later tonight.

What are you thoughts on this episode after watching it with sub?

I am disliking Vi even more! That woman is no lady at all! Such a .... B! Shameless!!! Dark hearted! Envious!!! Rrrrr...

I think I'll finally bawl tonight. I'll also probably hate tonight's episode (though I'm very much looking forward to it) because of the damn misunderstandings that will hurt both Ramet and Pim. Poor2 Pim, she has just started to open up her feelings and be all happy with her love for Ramet. Poor2 Khun Ramet, he has finally reach cloud 9 and has no clue that a very huge storm is coming his way.

I prefer Pim to be THAT angry with Ramet for the things that has happened before this like the kneeling scene or the humiliating fashion show scene... but this? Misunderstanding like this is just so sad. Poor Ramet. His face in the preview is just heartbroken. He might think that Pim doesn't believe him yet. Huwaaa...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Btw, 8 hours to go to a sad BH... :sad6::crybaby2::sad6::crybaby2::sad6:

Nevermind... when it's the sad part, I'll confort myself with this one of a kind acrobatic act.
C9nrwR6U0AAQLM_.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I love this part. It reminds us the scene where the old Pim ignored his hand completely. I love it when Ramet seems to not want to let her hand go! Awwhh~~~ But why does Pim looked so awkward and uncomfortable? Is she having doubts on Ramet/her feelings?
pim was surprised as @MomRamy was , like suddenly the cruel ramet disappear and he by one night he is back to flirt with her sweet talk her care for her treat her like a princess she was in disbelieve , it's like you guys described it she was like "what happened to him after the dive int he water " :lol:

I'm just wonder what make Ramet attitude toward Pim change completely from last week episode? He said that he can't act nice with Pim otherwise she'll be too proud! Why did he change his action completely, and become flirty again?
i think because pim showed her sincere attention and sacrified herself to take the risk to help them and she was almost dead made him realize how precious she is for him and that is an opportunity to him to bring back their old relationship cause when two go through dead experience all the unpleasant feeling for each other disappear

Noire89

Simply smile
OMG!!! I love your witty response!!! It's soooo my style girl! I couldn't agree more! The professionalism escapes him through the shot wound and the microbes in the pond ate it! Or another theory is that (this is to answer why he didn't have to seek for treatment) the microbes tried to enter his body via the wound.... but the professional proteins in his blood has professionally handled the matter.

We are very scientific now people. It's amazing how before this we "debate" about Ramet's professionalism, and now how "makes sense" doesn't make anymore sense and we just opt for anything to protect everything about Ramet. Lol. We are so into this lakorn that we have gone loco.
Aww thank you. :)

Our science is a new science founded and maintained by the Swans Lasso Medical Research group, lol! We made these discoveries by accident as we kept on obeserving Khun Met.
I won't call us loco but people with extreme enthusiasms for televised stories. Lol, extreme enthusiasts!:aaaaa::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
pim was surprised as @MomRamy was , like suddenly the cruel ramet disappear and he by one night he is back to flirt with her sweet talk her care for her treat her like a princess she was in disbelieve , it's like you guys described it she was like "what happened to him after the dive int he water " :lol:

i think because pim showed her sincere attention and sacrified herself to take the risk to help them and she was almost dead made him realize how precious she is for him and that is an opportunity to him to bring back their old relationship cause when two go through dead experience all the unpleasant feeling for each other disappear
That dive:)risas3:) made miracles in him. After I'm off work later on I'll see the two episodes (crossing my fingers it will all be subbed thanks to the subbers)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That dive:)risas3:) made miracles in him. After I'm off work later on I'll see the two episodes (crossing my fingers it will all be subbed thanks to the subbers)
I am surprise too that it was so fast today! Or is it that SJDK has step in to sub as well? Anyways, I'm truly grateful to all subbers and bless them for making us so happy.