[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Is it really a payback or Vi's lakorn? I am thinking it is the latter. She's a good actress... she can act pitiful and all innocent after an attempt to "rape" Ramet... So, I don't know, I just don't think so. Plus, she's evil and proud herself.

Hi @eb kaimin . Been missing you. Lol.
oh really??i thought ramet will ask vi to do so and vi face looks really angry in that scene.

Hi @bun-bun ..I'm not spazzing coz i'm not in a good mood yesterday.lols.but still watching live and read all spazz in this thread.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh really??i thought ramet will ask vi to do so and vi face looks really angry in that scene.

Hi @bun-bun ..I'm not spazzing coz i'm not in a good mood yesterday.lols.but still watching live and read all spazz in this thread.
I don't know. I just assume it. Coz it's not really Vi to just kneel, isn't it? Or is she threatened with the word "jail" as well? Gosh! Enough with jail already! Lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know. I just assume it. Coz it's not really Vi to just kneel, isn't it? Or is she threatened with the word "jail" as well? Gosh! Enough with jail already! Lol.
I think we are going to hear the word jail again otherwise she won't kneel!