[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
true but first i think they should catch that evil sia and Vi so i think what ramet did is the right thing
I'm not blaming anyone. It's just the ignorance of people around her I cite. It's an attempt to RAPE her..... what they shouldn't do is leaving her in public on her own. She must be scared. Anyway, there's a shortage of acting from everyone in this scene.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My internet was sooooo super slow just now. I can't spazz much coz I missed most of the important scenes!!!! Rrrrrrrr!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Rooting Kanda with Ramet's bodyguard. Wuhooo!

I guess Chart will eventually miss Jin.

So, if this Vi thing is resolve, than what is it that pisses Pim later?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ramet doesn't want to give her the compensate money because he doesn't want her to leave!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo that's unforgivable and not right at all from ramet hwo he give himself the right to do that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but please a clap for our atured grown beautiful classy swan that she completely now become a lady with value she teached Vi a lesson that i can't wait for sub to understand fully of it but what i could get is pim is already satisfied that Vi knew how to be in such situation adn that she don't need her to kneel for her for a deeper reason that again wating fro the sub to get ti

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That sia give Pim compensate money 500,000 . Ramet suppose to give it to Pim but he doesn't that's also one of the reason that Pim mad at him but it's not the only problem
Owh... thanks for the info babe! Ok... so that's one reason... what will be the other reason? Noona?

@"peace" I'm clapping really loudly for that scene. Classy!