[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm literally tooo crazy that i'm toooo engaged into the story that i feel i'm soooo proud of pim that i kept crying for a minute like this

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Awww... He gave the pin back to her but then she said she don't want to see him again. Poor ramet, he didn't stand a chance to tell her he loved her all this time

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh god.that scene did exist.I think I'm imagining it.that vi really try to stomp our swan again and again!!
There's a bts that showed that scene. If you look at the bts video, you'll get a small spoiler afterwards

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Huwwwaaaaaa.... we have to wait for another 5 days and then it's the end!!!

I don't want it to eeeennnndddd!!!

I don't want to stop spazzing with you guys in this thread either!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Isk isk isk... in the preview for next episode... why does Ramet look so "unprofessional"???? What happen to his suit with his flower pins???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
A little behind on BH, but I had no idea Kanda liked Chart, now that i saw spoilers of her and the security guard <3 omgggg

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
A little behind on BH, but I had no idea Kanda liked Chart, now that i saw spoilers of her and the security guard <3 omgggg
Sorry to say this but you are not a little but very far behind... Kanda initially likes Jintana. She has no feelings for man... not until the bodyguard showed his manly gesture in front of her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I want to believe that that slap and that scene happened in only one take. Coz, if it's more than one... it's just cruel for JJ... poor boy. I am sorry I laughed at you yesterday.

This reminds me of a bts of Raeng Pradtanah where Kim has to slap Nadech. But after the slap, she forgot her words... she immediately apologize to Nadech. Nadech was holding back the pain.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I want to believe that that slap and that scene happened in only one take. Coz, if it's more than one... it's just cruel for JJ... poor boy. I am sorry I laughed at you yesterday.

This reminds me of a bts of Raeng Pradtanah where Kim has to slap Nadech. But after the slap, she forgot her words... she immediately apologize to Nadech. Nadech was holding back the pain.
Has ha maybe she intended to forget because Nadech keep on teasing her! Just kidding