[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Huwwwaaaaaa.... we have to wait for another 5 days and then it's the end!!!

I don't want it to eeeennnndddd!!!

I don't want to stop spazzing with you guys in this thread either!!!
i will miss this thread sooo much as every kim's thread lakorn but at least i know i will see most of you in her next thread lakorn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry to say this but you are not a little but very far behind... Kanda initially likes Jintana. She has no feelings for man... not until the bodyguard showed his manly gesture in front of her.
WAIT WHATTTTT. oh gosh no more spoilers lol im behind, still catching up.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wow! Eng sub for part 1/3 was posted in SJDK fansub Facebook! They are lightning fast thanks so much :cheer::clap:
OMG!!! They are superb!!! But I think I'll wait until all parts are out. I can't bear stop watching at the Sia scene. It was just Ewwwwwww!!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Btw @MomRamy do you happen to know when Kom Faek will be aired? I'm missing my favourite koojin. But I'm missing my girl crush, Kim, more.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Aww I wish I know the date too! Has ha I wish I have a spy in Thai channel3! I hope it will be air at the end of this year!
Yeah. Hope it is. Or early next year. I am betting it will be close to Nadech-Yaya's lakorn. Ch3 is doing really well in getting me excited. Manse Ch3!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I want to add one more problem that Ramet has. He never chase Pim to explain. Why? He should try it for the finale. He should be a bit tough to Pim, hold her, and make her listen.

This couple, they do talk and share their feelings... but somehow it is never enough. Why?

Reactions: tia

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I want to add one more problem that Ramet has. He never chase Pim to explain. Why? He should try it for the finale. He should be a bit tough to Pim, hold her, and make her listen.

This couple, they do talk and share their feelings... but somehow it is never enough. Why?
I guess he's being professional :confused12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ok, so I notice a big mistake in today episode! During vy's kneeling scene (part5) Jintana appear in that scene dressed as a waitress and trying to stop Kanda from hitting Vy, but in part 6 Jintana dress up in non uniform clothes and pretend like she just come back from hometown and act like she never know the whole incident. Does anyone notice it too, or I misunderstand the situation? If it's a real mistake, I think it's a big one because seem like everything mixed up!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ok, so I notice a big mistake in today episode! During vy's kneeling scene (part5) Jintana appear in that scene dressed as a waitress and trying to stop Kanda from hitting Vy, but in part 6 Jintana dress up in non uniform clothes and pretend like she just come back from hometown and act like she never know the whole incident. Does anyone notice it too, or I misunderstand the situation? If it's a real mistake, I think it's a big one because seem like everything mixed up!
yes you are right that's a biiig mistake i think paajeaw was too much for him to be a director and a producer at the same time in this recents episode a lot of mistakes but it's ok we all learn from our mistakes , and i think i saw people tweet about it