[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
If we can have the wedding of Ramet and pim scene in the last episode,it will be wonderful. But it's impossible.
I am happy that Jin and chart can be together and kanda also end up together with suriyun.
Right now, I really can't wait for the last episode.

i also saw that video too and I already listened to it but I don't understand Thai much so I just can understand some words. And thanks for the spoiler. Please spoil more!!
Has ha I wish I could understand more, I think I get almost all of that but I'm not sure if I get it right, so I don't want to spoil everyone here the wrong info! I'll try!

twister02

M♥K
Oh my. Final spoilers??? Lol. I am almost having my clean sheet. Must. Be. Strong!

Hehehe... I do understand you. But I somehow prefer it to have less skinship. (Yeah, maybe it's because of my culture) Because if it is too much, to me, it doesn't seem to portray pure love but more like desire. Paajaew's lack of skinship can be seen as a strategic way of making us to anticipate the lakorn more and to squeal even more when there is a skinship inserted here and there, though it is minimal. Paajaew and the casts manage to show the power of just using our eyes that can be sexy, that touches our heart, makes us smile stupidly and just shoots the message of 'I care for you' and 'I love you'. The character Pim herself doesn't like much skinship. Remember Paul? So if Ramet were to exercise much skinship on Pim, she would not receive it well and might interpret it as Ramet being a playboy.

Nevertheless, I am sure we'll get a major skinship in the finale later. Just to seal the deal. Lol.
I'm actually expecting it even before the lakorn started so I was not surprised tho deep inside of me I'm screaming for a real kiss between KimJi but if Paajaew can't give one, I won't complain much. So far, I really enjoyed watching this lakorn. A person like me who likes skinship enjoyed something who doesn't show much is an evidence that this lakorn can bring fin in me without too much skinship.

I think the growth in Pim's character and the way Ramet act as a cheesy loverboy made me fin much to them but you know, there's still one episode to go. Maybe Paajaew will surprise us. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm actually expecting it even before the lakorn started so I was not surprised tho deep inside of me I'm screaming for a real kiss between KimJi but if Paajaew can't give one, I won't complain much. So far, I really enjoyed watching this lakorn. A person like me who likes skinship enjoyed something who doesn't show much is an evidence that this lakorn can bring fin in me without too much skinship.

I think the growth in Pim's character and the way Ramet act as a cheesy loverboy made me fin much to them but you know, there's still one episode to go. Maybe Paajaew will surprise us. :)
Agree. We have one more episode to go... I am sure we will get one or two or three if you are lucky... lol. Or Paajaew might susbtitute it with a better option... which we can only see in episode 12, the finale. Somehow this feels... sad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't comment anything since yesterday cause i'm in process of watching both episode and i just have the last part to wtch later cause now back to be busy but i have to say this

this lakorn is truly inspirational full of deep meaning for who want to watch it from realness angle view , this lakorn inspire that when you are rich and have fame and money be careful cause it's very possible that most who surround you are fake so always be humble to attract real vauable people , and this lakorn is a remind that only the bad experience will let you see crystal clear who will love you for you and who will be there for you ,
it's inspire too that there no such fail , there is fail but you can always try again there is always a second chance for who truly want to change , our success in this life depend on our strength and the keep walking even when we are injured keep trying to better ourselve no matter how people see us from a wrong angle

and for love only who will love you for who you are deserve your heart and there is no better than sincerety and be honest , ramet was selfish in not giving pim he compensation right away but left her thinking that she still will be there for a long time he was selfish in hiding it for his own sad feeling that he doesn't want her to chose to leave

and pim should be more brave with her heart and ask ramet directly why he played with her heart (as she think ) while he was is engaged to nara (s she think again) , she should scream at him hit him do whatever just better to express her feeling to him better than keeping it hurting her like that but i guess her pride stop her from showing her hurt to him and chose to walk aways and get over it

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Don't you guys just love Khun Baworntat. He is the BEST assistant ever! He is wise, calm, understanding, witty, dedicated, loyal and a gentleman. I love his scenes so much! He seems to like linggering around Ramet's office, not only for work but to help Ramet with matters of the heart. ...Ramet has really open up to him about that matter.

I love his facial expression during Pim's tip scene. He is funny. ...and when Pim accused him of being Pachalee's boyfriend, his reaction is so funny. He never gets angry, doesn't he?

...and when Pim ask him to record Vi's kneeling scene, he was somewhat reluctant and his reaction there just calmed the whole tense that's happening at that moment.

I can't help to "shoo" him sometimes for many of Pim-Ramet's scenes like when they got back from the village and the bandage scene. He will just stand there, watching them with a smile that almost look like a smirk sometimes and eavesdrop and after the moment pass, he'll drop some witty comment to Ramet. Hahaha... he is such an apple to my eyes!

He sometimes look like an older version of Mario. The way they smile, looks the same.
I'm 100% agree with you. You just said of what I've thought. :) :) :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm in the last part and guess what i'm crying again , and i don't know why i can't stop my tear or feeling touched when pim sell her broach said goodbyes to her friends and leaving with so much lesson and memories in her bags :crybaby2::sad6:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I didn't go to bed until 1 am yesterday. I stayed up to watch BH so that I can be caught up. I've been behind due to traveling.

Oh my, the scene when Vee got on her knees to apologize to Pim was so satisfying. What's more satisfying is that Pim didn't stoop to Vee's level by making Vee finish her action. Pim does not find satisfaction as Vee to see other suffer. Good for Pim! Such a good character growth for Pim. I got sick and tired of Vee and her evil plots and plans at the hotel. I wanted to rip my hair out a couple of times screaming can someone please just kick this b*tch out already?! Ramet, wake up?? It's hard to be mad at Ramet because although he is hard on Pim, he knows her well, that she is not one who does not own up to her fault. Glad that he is smart enough to go hunt for proof to justify Pim's innocent against Vee's plots. The part when Ramet barged into Vee's room demanding answers on if she's behind the plot of that pervert trying to rape Pim was so satisfying. I like it that Ramet does not cut anyone slack if he finds out they are in the wrong. Happy to see that he believed Pim and took matters into his own hands.

I can't believe it's ending on epi 12. Why does it feel rushed? But I guess it's not much left to the story besides Ramet and Pim being honest with their feelings. Vee is evil and is exposed. I think she will try one last trick on Pim on epi 12, but it will probably backfire on her because her ex-two sidekicks will expose her to the public for being a fake. My assumption.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
i'm in the last part and guess what i'm crying again , and i don't know why i can't stop my tear or feeling touched when pim sell her broach said goodbyes to her friends and leaving with so much lesson and memories in her bags :crybaby2::sad6:
I cried as well at those Pim-Ramet scenes. It started from Vee appear and tell the lie to Pim. I cried so hard later. I felt sad and hurtful for Ramet not to know why Pim was angry. Hope that all misunderstand will be clear and we can have all part 9 with happy and sweet scenes ( part 9 always has more than 20 minutes)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! :cheer:Finally done with my exam! I can rewatch episode 10 & 11 hundreds time more!!!! I'm so into this Lakorn more than I expected from the beginning! The previous is one of my most favorite Lakorn, at first I was scare that this new version can't beat the old one. Turn out I love it even more than the previous one! Now I feel like there were too many useless scenes in the previous version, nang'ek was too much! Thanks paajaew for making me obsessed with this new Pim-Ramet! They are one of my favorite couples now! Guys, I'm back!!!! Let continue the spazz before the last episode end!!!!!:thumbup::aaaaa:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Truthfully, I didn't cry but I feel like I want to but the tears are not coming out! Which makes matters worst coz I can't let this emotion out of my system! ...and even worst than that it will stuck in me until Monday!

I am so jealous but happy for you @MomRamy that you are free now. I am still "happily" binded to my thesis. "Yeay!":rolleyes:

I have rewatched selected episodes and I am re-pity-ing Ramet and Pim again and again. Initially I am so devastated to see Ramet got misunderstood by Pim, but now, I am devastated to see Pim's misunderstanding Ramet. In her defence, she has finally embraced the fact that she's in love with Ramet, but upon hearing the "truth" about Nara and Ramet, she can't help to feel so devastated that Ramet wanted her as a mistress. Nara is super kind to her and any woman with a sound mind wouldn't want to destroy other woman's happiness, especially the kind ones. It's confusing to her that Ramet has openly wanted her to be someone special (flashbacks) but he is getting married to another woman?...and the ceremony is just around the corner?! There and then, she thinks that she has been played emotionally and from what's left of her torn pride she rise up to not take anymore bs. To worsen that, Ramet hid her compensation money which just clarifies that he wants to tie her down as someone beneath him. Hu~~~

I am repeating myself again here, Pim is so admirable when she builds her life back. It looks so easy but we know she has gone through a lot that all the difficult stuff seems petty now. What matters now is living your life fully without compromising your true self. Pim should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for being so inspiring! She is indeed THE SWAN and thanks to her father (though he was stupid for falling for Vi) that has instilled that 'proud to be yourself' character in her.

But I can't help thinking that this is going to be funny and embarassing for Pim later. Coz once everything is cleared, she will feel stupid for the Nara-Ramet misunderstandings.

Pim: "She's not marrying Ramet? She's marrying Singh?"

Other people: KA~~~~~~!!!!!!! What were you thinking?

Lol. ...and Ramet will know that Pim is super jealous coz she even run back to Bangkok. That will just indicate how much Pim loves Ramet. No words needed. I can just imagine Ramet's flirty smile. Aaaaaaaa~~~~!!!

I should have done a research on lakorn coz I can easily write lengthy essays, pouring ideas and arguments... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Truthfully, I didn't cry but I feel like I want to but the tears are not coming out! Which makes matters worst coz I can't let this emotion out of my system! ...and even worst than that it will stuck in me until Monday!

I am so jealous but happy for you @MomRamy that you are free now. I am still "happily" binded to my thesis. "Yeay!":rolleyes:

I have rewatched selected episodes and I am re-pity-ing Ramet and Pim again and again. Initially I am so devastated to see Ramet got misunderstood by Pim, but now, I am devastated to see Pim's misunderstanding Ramet. In her defence, she has finally embraced the fact that she's in love with Ramet, but upon hearing the "truth" about Nara and Ramet, she can't help to feel so devastated that Ramet wanted her as a mistress. Nara is super kind to her and any woman with a sound mind wouldn't want to destroy other woman's happiness, especially the kind ones. It's confusing to her that Ramet has openly wanted her to be someone special (flashbacks) but he is getting married to another woman?...and the ceremony is just around the corner?! There and then, she thinks that she has been played emotionally and from what's left of her torn pride she rise up to not take anymore bs. To worsen that, Ramet hid her compensation money which just clarifies that he wants to tie her down as someone beneath him. Hu~~~

I am repeating myself again here, Pim is so admirable when she builds her life back. It looks so easy but we know she has gone through a lot that all the difficult stuff seems petty now. What matters now is living your life fully without compromising your true self. Pim should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for being so inspiring! She is indeed THE SWAN and thanks to her father (though he was stupid for falling for Vi) that has instilled that 'proud to be yourself' character in her.

But I can't help thinking that this is going to be funny and embarassing for Pim later. Coz once everything is cleared, she will feel stupid for the Nara-Ramet misunderstandings.

Pim: "She's not marrying Ramet? She's marrying Singh?"

Other people: KA~~~~~~!!!!!!! What were you thinking?

Lol. ...and Ramet will know that Pim is super jealous coz she even run back to Bangkok. That will just indicate how much Pim loves Ramet. No words needed. I can just imagine Ramet's flirty smile. Aaaaaaaa~~~~!!!

I should have done a research on lakorn coz I can easily write lengthy essays, pouring ideas and arguments... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Please do not jealous of me because I'm just free for a little while, my lab exam and final exam will be in the next 3 weeks! I'm just happy that I can enjoy the last episode to the max! I completely agree with you, based on the current situation right now I really feel bad for both Pim and Ramet. They both hurts equally, Pim is hurt because she believe the man she love almost get married to woman who has everything and kind, compare to Nara, Pim feel like herself is so low that ramet will only take her as mistress! I'm so proud to see the new Pim, and the way Kim portray the new Pim is speechless! She really has talent.

Back to Ramet point of view, he's so confuse on why all of a sudden Pim hate him and told him that he lied to her. Ramet did everything for Pim and for staying close to Pim. His emotional state is like a roller coaster, he just openly start to flirt Pim, but now he is heartbroken again. He's sad that Pim never believe him and always has doubt in him, I rewatched the scene of him and Bawornthat after the OVER DIVE scene, he said only him that believe Pim one sided, Pim never believe him from the beginning and that's why he end up heart broken like this. Another thing is Pim promise that she will ask Ramet directly if she has any doubt about him, but no she didn't ask him at all this time. I didn't blame Pim at all, she's just too hurt and she just want to leave the hotel immediately.

You are right @bun-bun one Pim realize that she misunderstood, she will feel so stupid, she will feel bad and come back and beg Ramet!

Wow, I really like this storyline a lot! Paajaew add so many life lessons for everyone, I really admire him as producer and director. Even though there were some small and big mistakes, I feel like he did his best and the whole things execute well! I hope the rating for the last episode remain high. Seem like Thai viewer enjoy kneeling and drama scene a lot.

I hope the last episode full of romantic moments between this eagle couples! I'm going to miss them for sure :sad6: