[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Please do not jealous of me because I'm just free for a little while, my lab exam and final exam will be in the next 3 weeks! I'm just happy that I can enjoy the last episode to the max! I completely agree with you, based on the current situation right now I really feel bad for both Pim and Ramet. They both hurts equally, Pim is hurt because she believe the man she love almost get married to woman who has everything and kind, compare to Nara, Pim feel like herself is so low that ramet will only take her as mistress! I'm so proud to see the new Pim, and the way Kim portray the new Pim is speechless! She really has talent.

Back to Ramet point of view, he's so confuse on why all of a sudden Pim hate him and told him that he lied to her. Ramet did everything for Pim and for staying close to Pim. His emotional state is like a roller coaster, he just openly start to flirt Pim, but now he is heartbroken again. He's sad that Pim never believe him and always has doubt in him, I rewatched the scene of him and Bawornthat after the OVER DIVE scene, he said only him that believe Pim one sided, Pim never believe him from the beginning and that's why he end up heart broken like this. Another thing is Pim promise that she will ask Ramet directly if she has any doubt about him, but no she didn't ask him at all this time. I didn't blame Pim at all, she's just too hurt and she just want to leave the hotel immediately.

You are right @bun-bun one Pim realize that she misunderstood, she will feel so stupid, she will feel bad and come back and beg Ramet!

Wow, I really like this storyline a lot! Paajaew add so many life lessons for everyone, I really admire him as producer and director. Even though there were some small and big mistakes, I feel like he did his best and the whole things execute well! I hope the rating for the last episode remain high. Seem like Thai viewer enjoy kneeling and drama scene a lot.

I hope the last episode full of romantic moments between this eagle couples! I'm going to miss them for sure :sad6:
Poor Ramet. Do you think he will give up eventually? Coz Pim seems to not want to listen to Ramet at all even when he went to Bangkok to plead her. ...and so many of you said that Pim will go back to Jaravee to apologize to Ramet... <------ is this a spoiler?!?!?!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeas, I don't believe he give up, but he's just heart broken because Pim won't listen to him at all. He doesn't want to find Pim because she doesn't want to see his face anymore. I think he's more sulk at Pim rather than mad. And yes, Pim will go back to hotel to plead him, and I'm glad because our poor Ramet suffer a lot! It's time for him to sulk :risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeas, I don't believe he give up, but he's just heart broken because Pim won't listen to him at all. He doesn't want to find Pim because she doesn't want to see his face anymore. I think he's more sulk at Pim rather than mad. And yes, Pim will go back to hotel to plead him, and I'm glad because our poor Ramet suffer a lot! It's time for him to sulk :risas3:
There goes my clean sheet... I have been spoiled for the final episode. Huwaa.. lol. Nevermind at least it's not that much. Oh my, a sulking Ramet is definitely a must see!!! I want to see this baby face pout at Pim. Hahaha... I am suddenly reminded of how Kim plead Mark at the 2014 CloseUp function where she said "I will not do anything that you don't like...". Awww.... so sweet!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
There goes my clean sheet... I have been spoiled for the final episode. Huwaa.. lol. Nevermind at least it's not that much. Oh my, a sulking Ramet is definitely a must see!!! I want to see this baby face pout at Pim. Hahaha... I am suddenly reminded of how Kim plead Mark at the 2014 CloseUp function where she said "I will not do anything that you don't like...". Awww.... so sweet!
You watch that clip too? They were so sweet!!!!! That is one of my favorite event of them!

And sorry for the spoiler! I just can't hold it anymore I'm about to explode, has ha!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
You watch that clip too? They were so sweet!!!!! That is one of my favorite event of them!

And sorry for the spoiler! I just can't hold it anymore I'm about to explode, has ha!!!
I repeated that clip many time. Coz they are just so adorable! Mark loves to tease Kim in that event. I love them to the moon and back! <---- Scary isn't it?

It's ok. I don't mind a tiny bit coz I do get spoilers by watching the bts videos. So my sheet is actually not that white clean, it is a creamy coloured sheet. Babo me.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I repeated that clip many time. Coz they are just so adorable! Mark loves to tease Kim in that event. I love them to the moon and back! <---- Scary isn't it?

It's ok. I don't mind a tiny bit coz I do get spoilers by watching the bts videos. So my sheet is actually not that white clean, it is a creamy coloured sheet. Babo me.
Creamy colored sheet with vanilla smell? :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Another thing is Pim promise that she will ask Ramet directly if she has any doubt about him, but no she didn't ask him at all this time. I didn't blame Pim at all, she's just too hurt and she just want to leave the hotel immediately.
that's why i said pim should kept her words and she should asked him directly about it but i think she think she saw enough evident that he wil get marry to her (kanda praising nara to be suitable to be boss lady , the manager asking the chf the menu of the wedding and pim asked her to be sure and she confirmed to her that is for the boss's wedding but what pim doesn't know is that there is two boss, also seeing nara taking care of ramet laughing with him) all that made her be convinced he will get marry to her and for her thee is no need to go ask him to embarrass herself when she will hear it from him , but i'm guessing the way she will know bout it is thorough the newspaper or a magazine news and she will be shocked and she will take the first flight without double thinking :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
that's why i said pim should kept her words and she should asked him directly about it but i think she think she saw enough evident that he wil get marry to her (kanda praising nara to be suitable to be boss lady , the manager asking the chf the menu of the wedding and pim asked her to be sure and she confirmed to her that is for the boss's wedding but what pim doesn't know is that there is two boss, also seeing nara taking care of ramet laughing with him) all that made her be convinced he will get marry to her and for her thee is no need to go ask him to embarrass herself when she will hear it from him , but i'm guessing the way she will know bout it is thorough the newspaper or a magazine news and she will be shocked and she will take the first flight without double thinking :lol:
Yes, when all the evidences agree to what Vi said, there's no point to ask anymore. It will just anger and shame her even more. Plus, will she believe him even if he explained? So, if this were to happen to us... will you guys react like Pim or do what Pim said she would do which is ask Ramet directly. I think, I'll react like Pim. I will be angrier I guess. ...and meeting Ramet will be a big no-no coz I will melt stupidly in front of him.

Anusoya

sarNie Egg
The 3rd column from the left is the nationwide rating: Ep 11 has the highest rating of 6.5. The 4th column is the rating in Bangkok. The 5th is urban area and the last is rural area.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, when all the evidences agree to what Vi said, there's no point to ask anymore. It will just anger and shame her even more. Plus, will she believe him even if he explained? So, if this were to happen to us... will you guys react like Pim or do what Pim said she would do which is ask Ramet directly. I think, I'll react like Pim. I will be angrier I guess. ...and meeting Ramet will be a big no-no coz I will melt stupidly in front of him.
i think me too i will do the same as pim cause it wasn't a long relationship or a clear one so it's like better get over it now before falling more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be honest it's really surprise me that the episode reached 6.5 but i believe that show that viewer love intensity mood and love drama moments more than anything but also is not just that but they liked the overall feeling in it and with each episode the story get more and more fun to watch so im really glad for paajeaw mainly and for the whole cast cause it was a challene with this drama but i think they are all happy with the result

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The 3rd column from the left is the nationwide rating: Ep 11 has the highest rating of 6.5. The 4th column is the rating in Bangkok. The 5th is urban area and the last is rural area.
Oh thank you so much for explaining! That is quite a jump! Now that they have reached 6.5 it would be possible to reach 7 for the finale.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i think me too i will do the same as pim cause it wasn't a long relationship or a clear one so it's like better get over it now before falling more
Come to think of it, it's really ok for Pim to do that. Like what you said, the relationship is still unclear. Has it even enter phase 1? More like a pre-phase for Pim coz she just started to feel lovey dovey to Ramet. So, yeah, better put a hold on it quick before the feeling becomes cancerous.

Poor Ramet though, he is beyond feeling lovey dovey. He is more like 'I'd die for you' kinda feeling already. He is at "cancer" stage 4! Look at his face in the preview, it's like he is dying.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
to be honest it's really surprise me that the episode reached 6.5 but i believe that show that viewer love intensity mood and love drama moments more than anything but also is not just that but they liked the overall feeling in it and with each episode the story get more and more fun to watch so im really glad for paajeaw mainly and for the whole cast cause it was a challene with this drama but i think they are all happy with the result
So BH is not a failure. Wuhooo! Can't wait to see they put BH popularity on AF wiki as "very popular".

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Come to think of it, it's really ok for Pim to do that. Like what you said, the relationship is still unclear. Has it even enter phase 1? More like a pre-phase for Pim coz she just started to feel lovey dovey to Ramet. So, yeah, better put a hold on it quick before the feeling becomes cancerous.

Poor Ramet though, he is beyond feeling lovey dovey. He is more like 'I'd die for you' kinda feeling already.
yes ramet got the thunderbolt of the love from the first sight and no other woman fulfill his eyes and heart but he wasn't brave enough too to go to ask her directly and ask her for a clear explanation of why she said he decieved her instead he let her go cause he is afraid of her rejection again so personally i think he didn't fight enough with her he just went with her desire and accept that she look at him from that angle and just stand in that position

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So BH is not a failure. Wuhooo! Can't wait to see they put BH popularity on AF wiki as "very popular".
no is not a failure for sure but also is not veryyy popular it will be placed in the decent category cause it started weak then they catch up later with the story moving

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
yes ramet got the thunderbolt of the love from the first sight and no other woman fulfill his eyes and heart but he wasn't brave enough too to go to ask her directly and ask her for a clear explanation of why she said he decieved her instead he let her go cause he is afraid of her rejection again so personally i think he didn't fight enough with her he just went with her desire and accept that she look at him from that angle and just stand in that position
He's such a professional... lol! (Shoot me!)

I love Ramet's character because he falls in love with Pim at first sight! ...and every sight after that. And that OST is sooooooo good at delivering the feels. Where on this entire earth can you find a guy that is like Ramet? I bet even the real owner of Chiang Rai Jaravee is nothing like Ramet. Lol.