[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Khun Met is really different from many lakorn hero. He has been consistently trying to protect his woman, from afar and upclose, and even though I am a bit angry at him for keeping the money Sia gave as compensation for Pim, I see his hurt when she said if he hated her so much, and then her declaring her "hate" for him, ugh! So emotional in his eyes. I was like run after her tell her you are sorry you kept it a secret, tell her you love her and don't want to live without her, show her your heart and soul! I know you want to do just that, so do it Khun Met, do it!
the part I liked in that scene was that Ramet was so afraid of letting her go. Her debt was her only "tie" to him. without it she will disappear from him forever and he was well aware that she rejected him when he asked if they could start over.

he could have easily written off her debt from the start. in the first place, he didn't really care about it and wanted Pim out of his sight after she did the "crime"'. pim could have found a way to escape, Yet she came back and negotiated about repaying her debt. so it's kind of ironic how the lasso was Pim's "honor" all along. I mean, she was honorable enough to settle a debt even when she had nothing and when she knew Ramet hated her guts; and probably, the fact that she came back to talk about her debt made Ramet change his mind about Pim, that she wasn't just a "mercenary" so he decided to use her honor against her and make it a lasso that he will use to keep her with him. (On the other hand, the Lasso could have also been Pim's Swan Pin. She was trying to be honorable by following her dad's wishes and never selling that pin and doing back breaking work instead of selling that pin. Ramet was the one who told her to sell it, yet she refused to, showing she had honor. maybe that made her more endearing to him).

yet when Sia paid her 500k Baht (again, ironically enough, as moral damages since he "dishonored" her with the rape attempt. conversely, it was Pim's reward for again fighting for her honor) Ramet was placed in a position where now he was to choose between his own honor and his heart. he valued honor very much (in fact it is what made him change his mind about Pim, I.e. the "Lasso") yet now if he acted honorably and keep his end of the bargain with Pim then he would lose her forever. at the last minute he chickened out and chose his heart, which shows his weakness. he can commit a mistake too afterall, much like how Pim did the dishonorable thing with Kittichai though she knew it was wrong and though she was starting to like Ramet. but this time Ramet did that because he wanted to keep Pim just a little longer so he went through that whole trust thing "please trust me with 2 things, that I was loyal to you, and I only want and do the best for you" - even when he did the dishonorable thing of keeping the money and keeping her debt, keeping the lasso because of his selfishness. Huh, does this not remind you of Pim when she was holding the hydrengea and wishing Ramet would forgive her for what she was about to do??? hmmmmm

so it was only natural guilty Ramet couldn't run after Pim. apart from the stinging pain in his cheek.... er... I mean, his heart, he knew he was wrong and he did something dishonorable which caused Pim pain. (Besides, Pim had to sell her Swan Pin, that one thing she said she will never sell - but in the end it was what ultimately brought her freedom. So while Pim was already feeling that the swan is within her and her dad would probably understand why she did what she did, Ramet was now so guilty since he knew the gravity of the situation.) so the same lasso which bound Pim to him ("honor") now bound him as well and restrained him from running after her and stopping her from leaving. that's my take on it.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Owh. Do you mean 3rd installment as in the 3rd for the lakorn, after TRKJ and BH? I thought the 3rd book coz someone (sorry I forgot who) mentioned here that BH is the 3rd series of the trilogy. CH3 has not yet make the lakorn of the first book as Singh's story is the 2nd.

Then how did Ramet know Singh
you are right, Book 1 might probably be the Part 3 (as in the 3rd part to be made by Paa Jaew) in case they do proceed with it. they didn't do that one first because I think they didn't have the copyright yet but according to rumors they were able to obtain it recently. again, it's just a rumor so I dunno.

Ramet was mentioned briefly in TRKJ, no names, just that he is a business partner for the hotel. I am guessing he and Singh were classmates in the US, together with the dude in the first book.

Noire89

Simply smile
one thing about Ramet that I am really curious about is what is his college major. His sister mentioned earlier that he wasn't trained for hotel management and did not want to handle the family business so I was wondering what his actual training was.

I guess he was training to be an athletic swimmer but he failed to make it to the national team so he became a hotelier instead, huh @bun-bun ? hahaha

also Singh mentioned a link in Tam Rak Keun Jai about how he was studying in the US (I assume that's how he and Ramet became friends) and there was a brawl and an older "brother" of theirs saved him (the "brother" is the hero of the 3rd book). I wonder if Ramet was also in that brawl, it was never mentioned, unless he'll say something about it in the last ep.
A professional swimmer:risas3::risas3: with that dive:risas3::risas3:. You're funny:)
I was wondering too, but it could still be business related, since there are so many branches of business and types of administrative positions. It could be related but not for hotelier administrative head position.

Noire89

Simply smile
Why didn't he do that? I know I've asked this question before. I can't recall if anyone answered it. But seriously why didn't he chase her and pull her like Mor Wat did to Nut when he tried to explain about Somika's fake suicide? Why...? Oh why!!! It would save a lot of time and hence will leave more time for the "things" that truly matters to us!

Wat's a doctor, very professional, he will never say NO to any patients
Met's a hotel owner, super professional, he will say NO to any unprofessionalism act of his staffs towards the customers.

Wat is gentleman,
Met is gentleman and charming (he always smiles... with his eyes)

Wat loves his woman from the start,
Met loves his woman from the start

Wat rode a motorcycle to job and boat to visit poor patients,
Met rides on a Mitsubishi 4WD with a driver to work and to visit the village people (the Mitsu is actually hotel property. Lol)

Wat is romantic but not cheesy,
Met is romantic but super cheesy (but I like it so much that I sometimes have face cramp from excessive smile for a long period).

Wat is not afraid to say/show his love (I am reminded of the scene where he playfully wants to be naked and chase Nut around. Babo!),
Met is not afraid to say/show his love as well. He confessed his feelings after a few days going out with Pim. The latest he asked Pim about their relationship whether they can start all over again or not which can only mean that he still loves her.

Wat is extremely loyal to his mom who is annoying and selfish,
Met has a mother that according to him, trust his choice and is open minded.

Wat is vulnerable because of his profession as a doctor, he is played by Somika,
Met is a straightforward, knows what he wants, but his professionalism makes him blinded by other people's warn of Matavi.

So there you go. I am not trying to compare and create a rivalry between these two AWESOME characters... both are just awesome in their own ways. It's very difficult to determine who is the best between the two... all in all, it all goes back to our own heart. Coz there is no definite reason why we like one better than the other. For now, I like Ramet maybe basically because he is the current pra'ek and Wat was last year's. Poor Wat. Oh well, he is a doctor, he will still treat me when I'm sick. Lol.

Notice that both are partners of Kim? Hahaha...
Yes! Kimmy characters are so lucky to end up with these kinds of male characters! I think my preference for Wat comes from his vulnerability, when he was hurt and sleepibg in his office and he dreams of Nuth coming back:sad6:. Khun Met although he can be vulnerable he also can be hard when he needs to be.
But all in all both were such great fictional men, they were not jerks, they didn't force themselves physically onto the women they loved and knew when to back off. :thumbup:

Noire89

Simply smile
the part I liked in that scene was that Ramet was so afraid of letting her go. Her debt was her only "tie" to him. without it she will disappear from him forever and he was well aware that she rejected him when he asked if they could start over.

he could have easily written off her debt from the start. in the first place, he didn't really care about it and wanted Pim out of his sight after she did the "crime"'. pim could have found a way to escape, Yet she came back and negotiated about repaying her debt. so it's kind of ironic how the lasso was Pim's "honor" all along. I mean, she was honorable enough to settle a debt even when she had nothing and when she knew Ramet hated her guts; and probably, the fact that she came back to talk about her debt made Ramet change his mind about Pim, that she wasn't just a "mercenary" so he decided to use her honor against her and make it a lasso that he will use to keep her with him. (On the other hand, the Lasso could have also been Pim's Swan Pin. She was trying to be honorable by following her dad's wishes and never selling that pin and doing back breaking work instead of selling that pin. Ramet was the one who told her to sell it, yet she refused to, showing she had honor. maybe that made her more endearing to him).

yet when Sia paid her 500k Baht (again, ironically enough, as moral damages since he "dishonored" her with the rape attempt. conversely, it was Pim's reward for again fighting for her honor) Ramet was placed in a position where now he was to choose between his own honor and his heart. he valued honor very much (in fact it is what made him change his mind about Pim, I.e. the "Lasso") yet now if he acted honorably and keep his end of the bargain with Pim then he would lose her forever. at the last minute he chickened out and chose his heart, which shows his weakness. he can commit a mistake too afterall, much like how Pim did the dishonorable thing with Kittichai though she knew it was wrong and though she was starting to like Ramet. but this time Ramet did that because he wanted to keep Pim just a little longer so he went through that whole trust thing "please trust me with 2 things, that I was loyal to you, and I only want and do the best for you" - even when he did the dishonorable thing of keeping the money and keeping her debt, keeping the lasso because of his selfishness. Huh, does this not remind you of Pim when she was holding the hydrengea and wishing Ramet would forgive her for what she was about to do??? hmmmmm

so it was only natural guilty Ramet couldn't run after Pim. apart from the stinging pain in his cheek.... er... I mean, his heart, he knew he was wrong and he did something dishonorable which caused Pim pain. (Besides, Pim had to sell her Swan Pin, that one thing she said she will never sell - but in the end it was what ultimately brought her freedom. So while Pim was already feeling that the swan is within her and her dad would probably understand why she did what she did, Ramet was now so guilty since he knew the gravity of the situation.) so the same lasso which bound Pim to him ("honor") now bound him as well and restrained him from running after her and stopping her from leaving. that's my take on it.
In the end it was all about honor, and I concede to your points made but the romantic in me still wanted to push Khun Met to run after our Pim. :p
Apologize and confess and get together so we can see more of their happiness.:):naughty2::)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm quiet sad actually really sad that it's gonna end this soon :(:(:(

with some sweet memories from them

aaaaa the amount of satisfaction i still have everytime seeing this :clap::cheer:

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Ahh.. Reading about Wat and Nuth makes me want to watch PCkNMCPW again. The storyline was meh for me but I absolutely love JK in it... Now I'm kind of wishing for a JK reunion

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and will end my day by sharing some more sweetness

falling again for his care and gentleness

i love the new deep pim that she took the lesson and decide to let the reali value on her shine out and show how amazing she can be once she let go of all the superficial believes sh used to have

he is really proud of her

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and how lovely she confessed that even she hated him at some point but now she realize that what he did was part of her development

and the sweetness and this beutiful conversation continue with him encouraging her after months of brining her dow and humiliating her ability infront of everyone and the way she was so happy to hear it for him is priceless

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
In the end it was all about honor, and I concede to your points made but the romantic in me still wanted to push Khun Met to run after our Pim. :p
Apologize and confess and get together so we can see more of their happiness.:):naughty2::)
We are just hopelessly romantic and thirsty for more romance scenes...

But @040156 is one wise "old goose" that makes us rethink again and try to see and understand the hidden, unseen reasons and maybes behind every actions taken by our main characters. I like this kind of conversation that we're having.

That hydrangea meaning is really something. It has turned us all to be more understanding.

Noire89

Simply smile
We are just hopelessly romantic and thirsty for more romance scenes...

But @040156 is one wise "old goose" that makes us rethink again and try to see and understand the hidden, unseen reasons and maybes behind every actions taken by our main characters. I like this kind of conversation that we're having.

That hydrangea meaning is really something. It has turned us all to be more understanding.
Yup @040156 is wise, she looked at everything and used symbolic flowers, pin, and character traits. Totally on point! :clap:
Made me look at everything too and analyze all the little details I noticed but didn't piece together.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Owh. Do you mean 3rd installment as in the 3rd for the lakorn, after TRKJ and BH? I thought the 3rd book coz someone (sorry I forgot who) mentioned here that BH is the 3rd series of the trilogy. CH3 has not yet make the lakorn of the first book as Singh's story is the 2nd.

Then how did Ramet know Singh?

I've watched the teaser of Khun Chai Puttipat, still not buying it. Hahaha... sorry. But, I will give it a shot, maybe on Sunday just to kill the time. Thanks for the effort to give me a gist of the lakorn and warning about the nang'ek's weak character. I'll tell you later whether I can survive the lakorn or not. Thanks again.
Aww you forget me? I'm so sad now :crybaby2:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... was it you? Sorry na ka~~~ How are you dear? Studying for your many exams? Better study now coz I doubt youl be able to focus much tomorrow for the finale.
Oh it's okay I'm just kidding! Nope I'm not studying for my exam. This week we celebrate late New Year party at the temple. I just don't know what to say or comment anymore because I'm too sad it's going to end soon!:sad6:
My schedule is different from many of us here, usually when I left a comment, all of you are having a good night sleep already, and when I go to sleep, all of you come here and spazz!:yawn: By the time I come here, there are a few pages load of comments already!!! Has ha I know the good time to spazz is during the broadcast period! Anyway, I'm going to miss all of you so bad when this Lakorn end!! I need more Kim Lakorn please!!! I'm also waiting for the news of who is the next Kim's pra'ek, and what will be the storyline! It seem so quiet for Kim while other actress has Lakorn left and right!

sarNie Adult
My schedule is different from many of us here, usually when I left a comment, all of you are having a good night sleep already, and when I go to sleep, all of you come here and spazz!:yawn: By the time I come here, there are a few pages load of comments already!!! Has ha I know the good time to spazz is during the broadcast period! Anyway, I'm going to miss all of you so bad when this Lakorn end!! I need more Kim Lakorn please!!! I'm also waiting for the news of who is the next Kim's pra'ek, and what will be the storyline! It seem so quiet for Kim while other actress has Lakorn left and right!
waaah sorry this granny goose is too talkative haha. don't worry, we'll wait for you! haha.

I know Kim is shooting a lakorn with Mark right? Maybe she needs a break too with her family since her dad just passed away last year and also time to graduate, etc.

haha glad you guys appreciate the parallels in the story. here is another one for you, that part with Pim always wanting to pay her debt right? it can be paralleled with her father who went for the easy way out and killed himself. did Pim so that? no. she's strong. what about Paul who had gambling debts? he stole Pim's bags for it, the evil jerk. and lastly Matavi who told her lackeys to say she was abroad when the supplier asked them to pay up. all these characters are dishonorable and Pim always always paid up and that was her reason for accepting Kittichai's proposal. she was at her desperate hour and was running out of funds to pay for her expenses. when she had no money in the flea market, she decided not to eat, good thing Kanda bought her food. Pim may be a diva but she knew how to repay her obligations and to give others their due.

on the other hand, Ramet seems cold hearted with his threats to Pim and always always mentioning her debt. actually, he wasn't really being stingy but more of tapping into Pim's sense of honor and her sensitivity to paying her debts. parallel it to his situation with the farmers where he easily gave away money to preserve the forest and bought land even when he didn't really need it just so to help everybody. unlike Kittichai who promised to pay everybody 500k baht but balked at the last minute hahaha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
waaah sorry this granny goose is too talkative haha. don't worry, we'll wait for you! haha.

I know Kim is shooting a lakorn with Mark right? Maybe she needs a break too with her family since her dad just passed away last year and also time to graduate, etc
Has ha thanks for waiting for me!
Yeah, I know that Kim has another Lakorn with Mark, but her queue is so quiet compare to other actresses even some other newbie actress has few more Lakorns (not prime time). I know she has school to finish, but it has been long now since she said she will finish soon. I don't know when! I should be more understanding, but when i come to think about she has no other Lakorn than the one with Mark (which she has to share with the other 2 couples), I'm just upset! She is so talented and I think she should take many more different roles before she aged more! I really love to see her on screen! I also wonder does the project that she made for her school before graduation done yet?

Noire89

Simply smile

I know Kim is shooting a lakorn with Mark right? Maybe she needs a break too with her family since her dad just passed away last year and also time to graduate, etc.

haha glad you guys appreciate the parallels in the story. here is another one for you, that part with Pim always wanting to pay her debt right? it can be paralleled with her father who went for the easy way out and killed himself. did Pim so that? no. she's strong. what about Paul who had gambling debts? he stole Pim's bags for it, the evil jerk. and lastly Matavi who told her lackeys to say she was abroad when the supplier asked them to pay up. all these characters are dishonorable and Pim always always paid up and that was her reason for accepting Kittichai's proposal. she was at her desperate hour and was running out of funds to pay for her expenses. when she had no money in the flea market, she decided not to eat, good thing Kanda bought her food. Pim may be a diva but she knew how to repay her obligations and to give others their due.

on the other hand, Ramet seems cold hearted with his threats to Pim and always always mentioning her debt. actually, he wasn't really being stingy but more of tapping into Pim's sense of honor and her sensitivity to paying her debts. parallel it to his situation with the farmers where he easily gave away money to preserve the forest and bought land even when he didn't really need it just so to help everybody. unlike Kittichai who promised to pay everybody 500k baht but balked at the last minute hahaha
Wow, I took her staying and paying her debt as her avoiding her father's fate. Getting into debt and then being too deep to be able to pay it that he took such a drastic and easy way out.
But you're so right the way that every other dishonorable character has behaved is the opposite of her strong notions of honor and the way a person who repents and wishes to repent and repay.
Wow, just wow, guuurl :worship2:

sarNie Adult
Wow, I took her staying and paying her debt as her avoiding her father's fate. Getting into debt and then being too deep to be able to pay it that he took such a drastic and easy way out.
But you're so right the way that every other dishonorable character has behaved is the opposite of her strong notions of honor and the way a person who repents and wishes to repent and repay.
Wow, just wow, guuurl :worship2:
maybe that could have been a part of it too. Ramet idolized Pim's dad and was sad that he had to end his life that way. maybe he was honoring him by forcing his daughter to stay under his wing where he can "teach her a lesson" and also protect her somewhat from the big bad world and so that she does not go through the same route as her dad. it was funny then when Khun Baworntut said Pim was running away from loan sharks and Pim was like "WTF???!"