[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Noire89

Simply smile
maybe that could have been a part of it too. Ramet idolized Pim's dad and was sad that he had to end his life that way. maybe he was honoring him by forcing his daughter to stay under his wing where he can "teach her a lesson" and also protect her somewhat from the big bad world and so that she does not go through the same route as her dad. it was funny then when Khun Baworntut said Pim was running away from loan sharks and Pim was like "WTF???!"
Actually Pim face when the words loan shark are said in reference to her are funny. :risas3::risas3: her face is like it ain't me you talkin' bout.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
waaah sorry this granny goose is too talkative haha. don't worry, we'll wait for you! haha.

I know Kim is shooting a lakorn with Mark right? Maybe she needs a break too with her family since her dad just passed away last year and also time to graduate, etc.

haha glad you guys appreciate the parallels in the story. here is another one for you, that part with Pim always wanting to pay her debt right? it can be paralleled with her father who went for the easy way out and killed himself. did Pim so that? no. she's strong. what about Paul who had gambling debts? he stole Pim's bags for it, the evil jerk. and lastly Matavi who told her lackeys to say she was abroad when the supplier asked them to pay up. all these characters are dishonorable and Pim always always paid up and that was her reason for accepting Kittichai's proposal. she was at her desperate hour and was running out of funds to pay for her expenses. when she had no money in the flea market, she decided not to eat, good thing Kanda bought her food. Pim may be a diva but she knew how to repay her obligations and to give others their due.

on the other hand, Ramet seems cold hearted with his threats to Pim and always always mentioning her debt. actually, he wasn't really being stingy but more of tapping into Pim's sense of honor and her sensitivity to paying her debts. parallel it to his situation with the farmers where he easily gave away money to preserve the forest and bought land even when he didn't really need it just so to help everybody. unlike Kittichai who promised to pay everybody 500k baht but balked at the last minute hahaha
So so true, oh you wise old goose!

I hope you have an insight explanation as to Ramet's one of a kind dive. I bet you have. Coz I only see it as an amazing one of a kind dive. But you probably see it as more than just that.

Lol. We'll wait for your essay on this gal! Sure it will be as good as the previous essays or as hillarious as you Burger Hong.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha thanks for waiting for me!
Yeah, I know that Kim has another Lakorn with Mark, but her queue is so quiet compare to other actresses even some other newbie actress has few more Lakorns (not prime time). I know she has school to finish, but it has been long now since she said she will finish soon. I don't know when! I should be more understanding, but when i come to think about she has no other Lakorn than the one with Mark (which she has to share with the other 2 couples), I'm just upset! She is so talented and I think she should take many more different roles before she aged more! I really love to see her on screen! I also wonder does the project that she made for her school before graduation done yet?
Hoping that Kim and I can graduate together... hahaha... fighting to both of us, Kim!

Kim is probably more into quality than quantity. I recalled Mark saying that they shot TRRR for one whole year! So 2 lakorns a year will be a hassle to her career and also her personal life. Mind you, I do want to see Kim more but too much of Kim probably will make others fed up of her. It's ok to see her at least in a lakorn a year as we'll miss her more and anticipate the lakorn more as well. Kim has managed to surprise me with her change in appearance and style from ARO to PCKNMCPW to BH... I guess that takes time and effort as well.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
maybe that could have been a part of it too. Ramet idolized Pim's dad and was sad that he had to end his life that way. maybe he was honoring him by forcing his daughter to stay under his wing where he can "teach her a lesson" and also protect her somewhat from the big bad world and so that she does not go through the same route as her dad. it was funny then when Khun Baworntut said Pim was running away from loan sharks and Pim was like "WTF???!"
How old is Ramet supposed to be by the way? Early 30s or late 30s? Coz he's so darn thoughtful to be thinking like that. Or is it like 'one thing leads to another' without him realizing that he is actually doing good to Pim? Most lakorns that have this kind of characteristics is usually played by an older character, like a father or older uncle.

sarNie Adult
How old is Ramet supposed to be by the way? Early 30s or late 30s? Coz he's so darn thoughtful to be thinking like that. Or is it like 'one thing leads to another' without him realizing that he is actually doing good to Pim? Most lakorns that have this kind of characteristics is usually played by an older character, like a father or older uncle.
I guess he is supposed to be a bit old because in the earlier pages of this thread, many were saying JamesJi isn't suitable for the character of Ramet because he's too young looking for it and an older actor is better. but I guess he did the character justice right? He is a slow, thoughtful and deliberate kind of guy unlike Singh who was more of an impulsive action man who thought on his feet. like diving for example, he had to angle his hands before he jumped hahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I guess he is supposed to be a bit old because in the earlier pages of this thread, many were saying JamesJi isn't suitable for the character of Ramet because he's too young looking for it and an older actor is better. but I guess he did the character justice right? He is a slow, thoughtful and deliberate kind of guy unlike Singh who was more of an impulsive action man who thought on his feet. like diving for example, he had to angle his hands before he jumped hahaha
He is just too good to be true.

Noire89

Simply smile
Hoping that Kim and I can graduate together... hahaha... fighting to both of us, Kim!

Kim is probably more into quality than quantity. I recalled Mark saying that they shot TRRR for one whole year! So 2 lakorns a year will be a hassle to her career and also her personal life. Mind you, I do want to see Kim more but too much of Kim probably will make others fed up of her. It's ok to see her at least in a lakorn a year as we'll miss her more and anticipate the lakorn more as well. Kim has managed to surprise me with her change in appearance and style from ARO to PCKNMCPW to BH... I guess that takes time and effort as well.
I remember when my cousin in law first got into lakorns (I was only watching Novelas and Jdramas, kdramas and tw- dramas at the time with my godmother, I miss my carefree days of doing nothing and just going to classes was responsible enough, lol) anyway, she complain all the time that Pancake was always doing lakorns. She was tired of Pancake doing so many lakorns, her words were something like "Pancake, leave some lakorns for the rest of your coworkers. Let others get a check.Take a break a long vacation would do you good." All I keep thinking was why she was so mad at pancake companies, lol!( It was a long time ago, now I know who Pancake is now, lol!)
So I like the fact that Kimmy, Margie and a lot of younger actresses from various channels don't have more than 1 or 2 lakorns a year, they keep us wanting more but when they do a project they give us better quality work. As much as I would love to see them beautiful men and women on my screens I don't want to turn like my cousin in law who was going mad at the poor actress who was just doing her job, lol!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I remember when my cousin in law first got into lakorns (I was only watching Novelas and Jdramas, kdramas and tw- dramas at the time with my godmother, I miss my carefree days of doing nothing and just going to classes was responsible enough, lol) anyway, she complain all the time that Pancake was always doing lakorns. She was tired of Pancake doing so many lakorns, her words were something like "Pancake, leave some lakorns for the rest of your coworkers. Let others get a check.Take a break a long vacation would do you good." All I keep thinking was why she was so mad at pancake companies, lol!( It was a long time ago, now I know who Pancake is now, lol!)
So I like the fact that Kimmy, Margie and a lot of younger actresses from various channels don't have more than 1 or 2 lakorns a year, they keep us wanting more but when they do a project they give us better quality work. As much as I would love to see them beautiful men and women on my screens I don't want to turn like my cousin in law who was going mad at the poor actress who was just doing her job, lol!
Yeah I guess I am more protective of Kimmy than my craze over Kpop boybands. I wonder why that is... (need an insight from the wise master here - granny goose. Lol) I am into Bangtan (BTS) lately and I don't mind at all they have two comebacks in a year. Preparing for comebacks is a ginormous pain for these boybands. Plus, they have world tours, CFs, fanmeetings and whatnot. I do pity them for being tired, but they could just magnificently pull it out. I guess it depends on the company/team as well. If they have one hella good support team that manage the artists well, then it's ok. Coz it doesn't tire the artists much. I don't know about Kim much. Does she has an agency that manage her? I thought she belongs to CH3. But does CH3 manage EVERYTHING about her? Hairstyle, make up, schedules, driving her around, bodyguards, buying meals... Anyhow, I prefer Kim to do more CF rather than lakorns. CF does not consume much time I guess. Plus it pays a lot too!

sarNie Adult
Oh man, sorry @bun-bun i have no words for Kpop vs Kim! Imagine that. for once I am speechless.

Oh maaaaaaaaaan it sucks that Buang Hong has to end just when things are getting better. I would have wanted more scenes of

1. Ramet + Pim + his nephew and niece
2. Ramet suffering suffering suffering
3. Ok for bun-bun, Ramet diving in the lake for old time's sake.
4. Ramet and Pim going on a date, part 2
5. Pim having a crowning moment of awesome versus Matavi
6. Matavi's assistants having their reformation happy ending
7. Kanda ending up with Suriyont
8. Khun Baworntut. Just Khun Baworntut (I can't even spell his name right.) he's my favorite character in the whole series, really.
9. Chart finally running after Jin, or if not the Matavi's assistants running after him again wahahaha
10. I am not sure if I want to see Paul again, but he was cute when he was clean shaven. That guy didn't get his punishment yet.

tia

sarNie Egg
Hiii I want to just ask you is pancake is still popular? Is her new drama coming? Or not I am new to thai drama and only watches kim drama so I don't know about others but I think pancake should be still popular cause she is only 28 yrs old now or is she not popular?

Noire89

Simply smile
Hiii I want to just ask you is pancake is still popular? Is her new drama coming? Or not I am new to thai drama and only watches kim drama so I don't know about others but I think pancake should be still popular cause she is only 28 yrs old now or is she not popular?
Hey:), I don't think I can be of much help, but I'll tell you what I know. I'm not sure if her popularity has gone down in these past years but she hasn't had as many lakorn projects, that doesn't mean her cf and sponsorship have dimished, also I think she did take a break after she graduated and completed some lakorns I just don't know how long of a break it was(my cousin in law should know so I'll ask her later). I do know know she has one lakorn with Andrew that is upcoming, and I noticed that thai actress are reaching 30 their work start to slow down, they don't get as many projects as when they were younger. Sorry I can't be of more help.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sincerely quiet sad and feel a little down thinking is gonna end tomorrow i hate this feeling but that's life nothing can last the same forever every story has to come to an end

and with this sad feeling i will share the sad mad moment between ramet and pim

ouuchhhhh

after selling her pin and hearing him hiding the compensation from her and she think he will marry nara all that made pim can't think clearly anymore and she was carried by the explode of her emotion

:(:(:( the power and the strong pain in her eyes and the anger amazing

sarNie Adult

:(:(:( the power and the strong pain in her eyes and the anger amazing
it's so funny in the background, Chuntima was all like "Oh no she didn't!!!" hahahaha

oh!!!!!! I just remembered! Gina's magazine is yet to come out right? oh no! Ramet will be in the cover with Matavi! he should either buy all copies and burn them or release a new issue with him and Pim! hehehe

Noire89

Simply smile
it's so funny in the background, Chuntima was all like "Oh no she didn't!!!" hahahaha

oh!!!!!! I just remembered! Gina's magazine is yet to come out right? oh no! Ramet will be in the cover with Matavi! he should either buy all copies and burn them or release a new issue with him and Pim! hehehe
He is regretting ever posing. He's cursing his professionalism.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

It is already out before the fashion show! There is a scene Matavy call Gina and told her that the picture on the magazine is pretty!

twister02

M♥K

I think Kim only need to have 1 lakorn per year and since BH already aired this year, most probably, KF with Mark will air early next year. What I'm thinking is, maybe after KF filming or midway, she'll get another queue for a lakorn but for now, no news yet of her filming aside KF. It also applies to other n'eks in CH3. Yaya is filming 2 lakorns now (originally slated for this year and next year). KC should have been aired last year (Yaya didn't have any lakorns last year). So I'm quite happy with this kind of setup especially for someone like me who's new to the lakorn world.

Kim does have magazines and CF's shoots so she's still busy in some way.

I just watched their 3Zaap guesting for BH and learned that Kim really did get a bangs for BH. When they do the fitting, Paajaew put a fake bangs on her but the results were obvious so she decided to have a real bangs. Kim got teary eyed when they asked about her father and the effects it did to the production.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@040156 ,

Oh maaaaaaaaaan it sucks that Buang Hong has to end just when things are getting better.
It's super suck!!! I hope the end is going to be superb that I will be so satisfied and have no problem of letting the lakorn... leave my Monday and Tuesday.

I would have wanted more scenes of

1. Ramet + Pim + his nephew and niece
I think I saw promising pictures from bts videos of Ramet and Pim with the kids. However, they might be shooting deifferent scenes at the same time but I do hope there are scenes where they are together.
2. Ramet suffering suffering suffering
He doesn't suffer much huh? Let's just say he has suffered since the day he knew Pim's mission in Jaravee. He suffered along but it's just not shown much. I love seeing pra'ek suffer but for JJ, I don't think I can bear seeing this puppy face to suffer. 3. Ok for bun-bun, Ramet diving in the lake for old time's sake.
No thanks. Lol. UNLESS he pulls out one amazing perfect dive. (Not that his wasn't amazing... it was amazingly one of a kind)
4. Ramet and Pim going on a date, part 2
...with cheesy words please. I want to see Ramet flirty eyes, flirty smiles, flirty words, flirty actions. All in one combo! It's a set of one hot delicious McFlirty!!!
5. Pim having a crowning moment of awesome versus Matavi
6. Matavi's assistants having their reformation happy ending
I think there will be one last awesome scene that will blow evil Vi away. She should just 'go away and never come back' <---- just like how Smeagol chase Gollum away (LOTR). If this evil heart just don't want to go away... then I don't mind, in this lakorn, she got hit by something (I hope it's not like this).
7. Kanda ending up with Suriyont
Yes please. Just a 5 minutes scene is ok. Just a scene where Suriyont shows interest is suffice. But please don't take too much time.
8. Khun Baworntut. Just Khun Baworntut (I can't even spell his name right.) he's my favorite character in the whole series, really.
He is my favourite too! He is like you actually. A wise grandad goose. Lol. I just hope he is not there when our couple is all lovey dovey coz sometimes I think he is like us, he wants to watch them all romantic. Hahaha...
9. Chart finally running after Jin, or if not the Matavi's assistants running after him again wahahaha
I think he will. Coz in episode 10 or 11... I think Jintana ignored Chart. So Chart finally feels sad. So I guess we might see him being extra kind to Jintana. She loves him so much plus she is not a psycho, so there's no harm Chart. She will take care of you well. Heck, she even fought the gay guys for you. If these two get married I best Jintana will be the one protecting the household and Chart will be the one calming everything. BUT please, no more that gay guy scenes trying to do him.
10. I am not sure if I want to see Paul again, but he was cute when he was clean shaven. That guy didn't get his punishment yet.
Yeah what happen to that guy? ...and his equally bad mother? I guess they'll both end up in jail or live homeless due ti excessive amount of debt.