[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hey:), I don't think I can be of much help, but I'll tell you what I know. I'm not sure if her popularity has gone down in these past years but she hasn't had as many lakorn projects, that doesn't mean her cf and sponsorship have dimished, also I think she did take a break after she graduated and completed some lakorns I just don't know how long of a break it was(my cousin in law should know so I'll ask her later). I do know know she has one lakorn with Andrew that is upcoming, and I noticed that thai actress are reaching 30 their work start to slow down, they don't get as many projects as when they were younger. Sorry I can't be of more help.
What? I hope it's not like that with Kim. She's 25 right? Poor Pancake. Maybe because people are "bored" or the competition with the younger actresses is intense. I think it's the same for most celebrities around the world... when you are approaching 30, you don't get much offer. Only a few good ones can survive. But then again, usually these stars are smart enough. They have started doing biz at young age. So, they don't probably mind.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh!!!!!! I just remembered! Gina's magazine is yet to come out right? oh no! Ramet will be in the cover with Matavi! he should either buy all copies and burn them or release a new issue with him and Pim! hehehe
He should buy Gina's magazine company!

He is regretting ever posing. He's cursing his professionalism.
Dang! Professionalism just backstabbed him.

twister02

M♥K
What? I hope it's not like that with Kim. She's 25 right? Poor Pancake. Maybe because people are "bored" or the competition with the younger actresses is intense. I think it's the same for most celebrities around the world... when you are approaching 30, you don't get much offer. Only a few good ones can survive. But then again, usually these stars are smart enough. They have started doing biz at young age. So, they don't probably mind.
Kim might follow Anne T's footsteps. She might become a producer when she reaches that "age". Women tends to look matured than men and when they get older, it would be hard for the channel to pair them with a much younger popular p'ek so it is much better if they will go freelance. That way, they can accept offers from other channels. Older p'eks can still be paired up with a younger n'eks especially if they still look hot.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I thought Matavi was only referring to the prints or something before the actual magazine. I'm not sure. *sweatdrop*

hey hey hey! Here's one for you all:

I think I'm quite sure about it! During the scene when they just finish the photo shoot, Gina said that if she doesn't have to finish this and issue in 2 days, she want to stay at the hotel for 2 more nights! I'm not 100% sure if she refer to this magazine issue! But maybe I'm wrong let wait and see if they will mention about it in the final episode if not then it mean it was out just before the fashion show!

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kim might follow Anne T's footsteps. She might become a producer when she reaches that "age". Women tends to look matured than men and when they get older, it would be hard for the channel to pair them with a much younger popular p'ek so it is much better if they will go freelance. That way, they can accept offers from other channels. Older p'eks can still be paired up with a younger n'eks especially if they still look hot.
Yeah... she idolizes Anne. While she's still free and young I think it will be great if she could be Anne's apprentice. Learning the "how to's" to being a producer. It's hard to swallow that older nang'ek has lesser demands compared to older pra'ek. I think it's the matter of genre. For lakorn... mostly it's about young love.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think I'm quite sure about it! During the scene when they just finish the photo shoot, Gina said that if she doesn't have to finish this and issue in 2 days, she want to stay at the hotel for 2 more nights! I'm not 100% sure if she refer to this magazine issue! But maybe I'm wrong let wait and see if they will mention about it in the final episode if not then it mean it was out just before the fashion show!
I am also having doubt about this. Probably what Vi said was just a proofread...? She might have satisfied with the photoshop done on her picture to erase all the wrinkles and dark spots. Lol.

Maybe! we'll see Kim sees the magazine and she will pick it up, read it and thinking about tearing it just like how she tore the magazine of Vi's interview previously... but decided not to. Coz, it doesn't bother her much.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I am also having doubt about this. Probably what Vi said was just a proofread...? She might have satisfied with the photoshop done on her picture to erase all the wrinkles and dark spots. Lol.

Maybe! we'll see Kim sees the magazine and she will pick it up, read it and thinking about tearing it just like how she tore the magazine of Vi's interview previously... but decided not to. Coz, it doesn't bother her much.
Has ha nice imagination! :thumbup:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I just feel sad today! :sad6: I wish the Time stop moving at the moment they reconcile!
I'm with you... it's unlike our anticipations for the last 11 episodes. We wanted Monday to come early, we can't seem to be patient waiting... but today, we feel sad for it to come.

tia

sarNie Egg
And now after this what we will watch? I can't get over this to start new on:(eOTE="MomRamy, post: 1219953, member: 22357"]:worship2::crybaby2:[/QUOTE]
And

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
And now after this what we will watch? I can't get over this to start new on:(eOTE="MomRamy, post: 1219953, member: 22357"]:worship2::crybaby2:
And[/QUOTE]

You can try watching Matt and Andrew's lakorn on Tuesday. They are both great actors. Not my favourite but great. I've watched one lakorn of Matt's and one of Andrew's. I watched both till the end. I'll be on a brief hiatus (hopefully I'll manage to do so) after BH.

Reactions: tia