CH3 Calendar 2018

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wonder if the actors/actresses who has solo shoots, paired up with someone as well or is that it ?. Either way it's nice seeing new pairings form through this e.g. Mario x Mew/ Mint.C x Peach (fingers-crossed it's a sign for what's coming up)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I wonder if the actors/actresses who has solo shoots, paired up with someone as well or is that it ?. Either way it's nice seeing new pairings form through this e.g. Mario x Mew/ Mint.C x Peach (fingers-crossed it's a sign for what's coming up)
Finger crossing for Mew and Mario for Ann Thongprasom up coming lakorn. :thumbup::thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think when they pair up in a calender the chance seeing them in a lakorn is pretty good. They usually put the pairing of the future together. What is the theme of this year's calender?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think when they pair up in a calender the chance seeing them in a lakorn is pretty good. They usually put the pairing of the future together. What is the theme of this year's calender?
Travel destinations within Thailand.
Does anyone know where we could buy the calendar when it comes out?
It's usually sold in seven eleven from what I remember getting one over 10 years ago. You can try checking with fanclubs that might do international orders
Or check the ch3 website

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Travel destinations within Thailand.

It's usually sold in seven eleven from what I remember getting one over 10 years ago. You can try checking with fanclubs that might do international orders
Or check the ch3 website
Thanks okaylove! I will try looking online since I don't live in Thailand.