[Ch3] Chaat Payak Nak Soo (Metta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I would Like Mint To Pair Up With Top
But Im Want her To Take A Break From Metta & Mahaniyom At the Moment
WAWAA?

Ooh!!! How about Mint Chalida or Sara Legge?! I want to see them in another action lakorn...since Neua Mek 2 was canceled and Kulahb Fai was a...ahem...disappointment.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ooh!!! How about Mint Chalida or Sara Legge?! I want to see them in another action lakorn...since Neua Mek 2 was canceled and Kulahb Fai was a...ahem...disappointment.
oh yeah Sara Legge i can picture her with Top they'll make a cute pair 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
srsly top jaron???? lol he holds no pra'ek aura onscreen, he's better supporting.
oh well, Im not watching regardless.

too sad mew or mint had to be in here lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Hopefully Mint and Mew are in here. I don't mind Top, love the guy. He may not be the best looking guy, but he sure is a good actor, in my opinion. So if he's in here with Mew and Mint, I'll be happy about that.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I hope Mint in here and if Top pair with Mew , I want P Nok chose Pra'ek one more for Pair with Mint , such as Jame Ji or Nadech

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I agree I don't want mint to play the supporting actress, unless she is paired with a great supporting p'ek, like her and pope in Tawan deard. They seriously killed it in TD. But, Idk I can't imagine her as a 2nd nang'ek in a lakorn with mew and top. I'd rather have mee and top in a separate lakorn to mint.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I hope that mint is Nang'ek And P Nok will not forget Mint , I want him chose her again because miss her in Mettha

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
this worries me too 

I am quite worried, especially for Mint. She's come so far to just play second again? It's really hers and the elders choice on whether she's in here and whether she's main or second. I just hope that she's not second, but regardless if she's main or second, if she's in here, I'll watch it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Well Top is not a tall pra'ek. Wawa looks almost as tall as him in sixth sense 2. Mew would be perfect.
Mew she's petite that is why Khun Off chosen P'Tik pairing with her in Singh Mafia Series now Top Jaron is her match