[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can someone link me the Thai website with the episode script? I want to have it in hand so that I can force my sister boyfriend to translate for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not sure but I remember back in the Jam Loey Ruk days someone... I think it was Aiyaja who translated basically some dialogue or part of the script before the episode aired. So I thought they would do that to all their lakorns? 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I knew I wouldnt be a cubic fan from the start but I'll watch it for Chalida.
Ahahah the best part of these series is the bts of Mint and Bomb that's why  it sucks how they had to act in an action drama. They are more suited for a romantic comedy 

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i really didnt have high hopes for this larkon since Bomb was casted,i reading comments from threads people are complaining about bomb's acting and the script is different from the book,i surprised they didnt know bomb acting sucks,they didnt see khun chai raichanon??

i havent watched the larkon yet,im gonna watch when is fully subbed on viikii,im doing this for mint C.

There some news about Bomb cheating on sum gal lol
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/19132-news-focus-jeerakul-leaves-a-message-a-man-whom-everyone-should-know/

it seems this larkon is not going to do well,my heart  really ache for mint C

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the power that Be, casted him....i find him awkard along w/the lack of acting skills..they should have sent him to more acting training....gotta lower that expectation even more

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I started watching episode one, but didn't finish it yet because I had to do something else. I honestly don't have high hopes or set high expectations, not only for Cubic but for every lakorn, because so many has disappointed me. So far, I think Chalida is doing pretty good, she improves each time she's given a role. A very versatile actress. But gosh, Bomb is not doing so well in here, I have to agree that so far, his acting has not improved, he's very stiff. Agree with Fun, he should stick to comedies, he seems more relaxed in those. I consider Khun Chai Rachanon somewhat of a comedic character.

About her speech and her mouth, to be honest, I used to be annoyed with it, but I've gotten use to it. I know I am not perfect so I don't expect her or anyone else to be. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LMAO all the guys pulling a gun at N'k....haha...really....they are so threaten by her...keep pulling gun on her...she just a smart mouth grl ...chalida and danny? are adorable >> i'm rooting for them ...the delivery guy cute w/her too haha

I have no problem w/her speech or mouth....her speech kinda go w/character to me...teen who talks rapidly ..i understand her fine

Bomb does not elude that Charisma or Charm....

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
spanky said:
LMAO all the guys pulling a gun at N'k....haha...really....they are so threaten by her...keep pulling gun on her...she just a smart mouth grl ...chalida and danny? are adorable >> i'm rooting for them ...the delivery guy cute w/her too haha

I have no problem w/her speech or mouth....her speech kinda go w/character to me...teen who talks rapidly ..i understand her fine

Bomb does not elude that Charisma or Charm....
LOL.... Chalida looks good with anyone... and I am also hoping to see Danny and Chalida in another cute lakorn and I agree with you that even the delivery guy looks good with her!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think they cast Bomb for the wrong role. or more like cast him in a show too soon. They should have given him more time to grow with another less fearsome role. I really want to like this because he LOOKS the part, but can't play it. I agree with fun about how he's better suited for a comedy role. It would have help him become more confident. If it were up to me I would cast Dr. Kong ^-^ I just want to see him as a lead.

Ruthai & Danny are definitely going to gain more fans because they certainly are more natural.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't even think he looks the part...the only redeeming quality is n'k and the other "guys"....bomb make his character look weak and incompetent. ..not this fierce scary mafia

emmeraldrose

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
After I read the books I fell so in love with Lanser&Nak. their love is so touching, made me cried. I love Danny too he's such a great spice in the story. i really hope the lakorn will come out good like the books and we get to see it by Jan.2014.
Do you know where I could buy the books online?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, it finally airing! I'm late (will maybe i deserve it lol)! Miss Bomb and miss Mint!