[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Mint Is Rumoured in so many lakorns
and not a single one is confirmed
it say her mother confirmed it
but i think its best if we hear it from her

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
YaMaMiKi said:
Mint Is Rumoured in so many lakorns
and not a single one is confirmed

Right? Thip said that Mint's own mother "confirmed" that the fitting will be next month. But we still have that one month to wait for it to be "confirmed." :D Bomb and Mint sound really cute together! I'm excited. :woot:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Here goes another one. She is in so many but they turn out false. I hope it's true because I would love to see her with bomb

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i think this larkon is true,i remember a month ago one of the member is spicy aslo mention it that she read it somewhere that mint was going to be in a larkon with bomb,the one with james j is the one i think will turn up false

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint has many lakorn tat she is rumor in but none of them turn out wat we fans want...dissapointment...even tho her mother confirm, i'll waut for a confirmation from her (Mint) and da fitting pics :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
Mint has many lakorn tat she is rumor in but none of them turn out wat we fans want...dissapointment...even tho her mother confirm, i'll waut for a confirmation from her (Mint) and da fitting pics :D
I agree with U.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn will be a action thrill and reading @spicy maybe its Uma99 cos they are good at this genre

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Is the title really Cubic or Cupid? Lol. Why Cubic? It DOES seems weird.
Sounds so futuristic sci-fi-ish....lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another lakorn for Mint?! Wow! When the fittings come for sure, I'll be more happy and excited for this pair. Loving Bomb a lot in Khun Chai Lek. ;)

Agree with the weird title. Lol.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This must be real. There is pics fitting coming up its confirmed by get mom. This drama isomer true then Kaew Ta Wanjai n Sai bai Mai tao