[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fannychen said:
Thanks for the update. I wonder what kind of character Mint is going to play. Apparently this July they will start filming.
Bomb and Mint seem close. Sometimes I feel like they even seem closer to theirselves than their p'ek/nang'ek in SJ because seeing the bts pics of them, bomb doesn't seem to be afraid to be close to mint and its a good thing so they wouldn't feel awkward while filming Cubic.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
meshen said:
No need to be hate... the others 3 girls are more popular than Mint.
Yes I know, but they use the same Pra'ek for them. Like Yaya, I want her to pair with Boy, Ken, and others that aren't isn't Nadech, and Kim I want her to be other Pra'ek too besides Mark. Mint has been with Pope,Mark,Alex,James Ma, and now Bomb

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
mintwix said:
This is an UMA (or UMA99?) production. If it was 2 years ago, Ken would have been the pra aek. Seems like this lakorn has been discussed for a long time now but a lot of people lack confidence in UMA's production. I'm not familiar with them so I can't say much. I think they produced Ken and Janie's latest lakorn back in 2011 though. Kol Ruk Luang Jai? I loved everyone of Ken-Janie's lakorn but couldn't finish their latest.  Must be the production or I just completely lost interest in Thai lakorns. 

Anyway, pra aek is supposed to be a mafia.

P.S. HAHAHAHA. I'm just LOL-ing at some comments I'm skimming on Pantip right now. Some people say Chalida is too beautiful to be the nang aek in here since the nang aek is supposed to be plain looking. 555555555555555555555!!!!!! Hold on. I'm so bored I might actually read these comments. LMAO.

http://pantip.com/topic/30562476

http://pantip.com/topic/30552381

If this is going to be UMA (99) production, I'm going to hesitate a bit on it. To me, UMA makes okay,average lakorn.

So, I'm assuming this is going to be another Mafia's lakorn then. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so bomb is really confirm? I wanna see the pix as a pair

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow Bomb & Mint. Never thought they would pair but why am I not surprised? Eh... I must've obsessed over MTeam too long then, for me not being surprised at all. And why is it that I am slightly amused over the comments in this thread? And yet, I know not the reason why I am amused. Lol I'm going bah. XD
Tae.... Tae chun mai yahrk bah tai!!!! Noo yahrk pen kon tum ma da (But... But I don't want to die being crazy!!! I want to be normal). :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Fantastic_27
I wouldn't say I'm tired of being all over MM but I am tired of the shit being thrown at them, or mostly Chalida. Kind of tired of the obstacles but they are still young, and because they are young, they still have more obstacles. Therefore, I have to get used to them (meaning the obstacles) more.
But I agree, once I ship a team, I never give up!!! Will always love and ship MTeam.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My Love for M&M is never dead lol it still remains that's why it's unconditional....

It's natural for me and some of us to ship her with another pra'ek...Chanawat to Chalex and now Jalida 555 I've made mvs for all pairings and now I'm all up on JM cold wave ;p I've never really shipped her with First even though she was his first pra'ek blehhh back on topic,

I've mentioned at SJ thread prior to the airings that Bomb resembles Jiro lol or M Auttapon ! Or even Vee 555 a whole mixture ! This guy def has his own charm that makes him likable such as his cheezy chinky smile :) wait.... that's features now lol nevertheless Bomb is adorable...I really can't wait to see him progress as well as seeing him with Chada !! Ahhhh

Waiting for the fitting !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ipsmilez
Vee as in my brother Navee Warawat? o_O
555 mai ka. Vee Veraparb from Ch7. Maybe it's because of their nostrils and skin tone that makes them look similar ? Lol

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i am new be kind to me  :dance1: the truth i didn't like bomb a lot in the first 3 parts of suparburoot but when he come to his part i changed my mind totally he was sooo cute i cant wait see his improvement and chalida she will always be my biased 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Even though mint is not as popular than Kim, yaya or Margie, she is still one of the hottest. And if she still have strong fans like me then she will make it even bigger one day:)

But yes it is good to play with other people. People do get bored of the same couples . Babur I'm guessing this one is still unconfrim.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez
Lol probably not then since my brother is pretty light for a guy (mom's genes).
@yinGgyTASTIC
I agree 100%.
@Alice
Did Uma99 direct Mafia Tee Ruk?
@kodocha
Hi!!! Welcome here anytime!! :) I see you like Mark, Mario, and Nadech. Same here! I wish the three could play as brothers or friends in a lakorn so I could see nore friendship bromance. Love them!! Like how I love Mint, Kim, and Yaya. Oh. Actually I'd like to see Mario & Kim with Mteam and Yadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ipsmilez
Lol probably not then since my brother is pretty light for a guy (mom's genes).
@yinGgyTASTIC
I agree 100%.
@Alice
Did Uma99 direct Mafia Tee Ruk?
@kodocha
Hi!!! Welcome here anytime!! :) I see you like Mark, Mario, and Nadech. Same here! I wish the three could play as brothers or friends in a lakorn so I could see nore friendship bromance. Love them!! Like how I love Mint, Kim, and Yaya. Oh. Actually I'd like to see Mario & Kim with Mteam and Yadech.
i can't remember ka Nong who directed Mafia Tee Ruk