[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fanny

sarNie Adult
It's kind of sad Mint miss her chance twice with James Jirayu. I hope she get to work with all the Khun Chais well, she worked with Chai Ruj aka Pope, but I want more lol. Mint look good with whoever she pair up with. Bomb is not too bad, but lets hope his acting skill improve.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fun said:
i got my mint bomb shake that i asked for a few weeks ago lol now i want my mario mint latte, barry mint ice cream and a minty jirayu martini.
Ahahah now that's just funny! It lifted my mood up since I just watched a freakin depressing anime.
Can someone please tell me the lakorns that UMA99 have produced?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
hope its a good story line....i like bomb and think he's ok...but isn't impress w/him yet....he so tall (another reason for his awkwardness "to me" - his n'k short) but w/ taew it turn out ok...well see

all her p'k newbies? except for alex or pope right? hope to see her w/veteran actors...be a good learning experience
Alex is counted as the youngster bloke and Pope his 30 i think his pretty close to the middle generation like Rome and Aum except Pope Ch3 has given pra'ek roles pretty late his not a newbie 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
<3 Mteam

I liked her and 1st ...and..liked her w/Alex but wasn't on the couple bandwagon...w/pope i didn't watch sooo.

I thought Jame was cute in pix...watch it and now I ADORE JAME MA!! i'm a Jalida (2nd to my 1st love o'course haha)

Well see how this lakorn is and I'll formulate more of an opinion on the "couple"  i guess...hope the lakorn can attract/maintain my "attention"  TD didn't but her character of Ploykwan was awesome...kick ass...pope was cute but I wasn't into it...
maybe Pope his abit old and mature for Chalida 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
no, I didn't watch pope/mint...so I dunno If I like them or not...I didn't like the lakorn
it wasn't that good though cos i don't like Nok Chatchai company 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
I Think Tawan Deard Was Good
Better Than Nuer Mek 2
PS...How Can You Not Like His Company...Thats Was The First Lakorn They Ever Produced??
some i like some i don't 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Tawandeard was better because NM2 had no ending. Yes in my thought Tawan deard was better, but NM2 is M&M best lakorn together. Nok has a really good production. Medta lae & lakorn Thai are my favorite. And Broadcast Thai since they directed Yok Lai Mek. Lol. But Medta lae is my favorite.

@kimmy_kimberley, yes that's what I've read at TRRR thread too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It's finally confirmed. Bomb may not be the best looking actor or excellent in acting, but he does have his charm; something that make people slowly grow to like him. I'm sure this pair will be proved some people wrong.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Kimmy_kimberley said:
Kimmy might be in this series? If its a series

fantastic_27 said:
@kimmy_kimberley, yes that's what I've read at TRRR thread too.

whuuut?  :scratchhead2:
i don't think ch3 will downgrade her so maybe she will be a guest star/ will have a cameo in this lakorn, right? 

OMG! I'm getting excited!!  :woot:  :woot:

I'm quite disappointed that bomb is mint's new praek but then just reading your posts i'm energized!! BRING IT ON MB Couple! <3 <3 <3  :dance1:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think kim will be here coz they are not making this as a series, she might be in mafia art act series although I was praying they wont cast younger generation in that

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was so excited for bomb/mint but after realizing it is a uma production... im not so happy. they r among one of the worst production in ch3. usually a production will have a mixture of bad and good lakorn but uma is like a 1/10 ratio in making a good lakorn.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
heathvee said:
I dont think kim will be here coz they are not making this as a series, she might be in mafia art act series although I was praying they wont cast younger generation in that

so CUBIC is not a series? what then is this?  :cry: i'm confused  :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
im glad too that chalida is getting lakorns but i am also hoping that the production she works for will be good too but w uma, im just not confident.